Schooldays

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Schooldays

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Just to pass a bit of time between transfer disaster threads.. :wink:

Everybody had a favourite schoolteacher but what about the least liked? At Bolton Tech we had a six-foot plus ex-commando English and Maths teacher who was great, everybody like him...and a tall, grey-haired lamp-post of a head-mistress who just nobody (I speak of males) liked at all. She had a voice like a bull-whip cracking and a glare like Cruella-de-Ville. Just nothing or no one (me in particualr) could please her and she took great delight in humiliating pupils. No one even spoke her name aloud in case her radar antenna was in exterminate mode. I now dare name her as Miss Rosrtron, because she didn't frighten me....she fxcking terrified me. :shock:

Who was yours?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Schooldays

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:11 pm

(I've removed his name ;) ) - Chemistry. A bully and a paedo.
Last edited by Bruce Rioja on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Not naming names but my ex Economics Teacher was a complete nice person.

He once referred to my Father (and his ilk) as a White Wog because he and his family moved from Ireland to the UK looking for work in the sixties. This was at Thornleigh back in the days when it was full of first, second or even third generation Irish Catholics. Even the headmaster was called Father Doyle.

My dad was most surprised when I innocently asked him to explain what a 'White Wog' was. The teacher hid in the staff room the following day as my dad thrashed through the school looking for him. :mrgreen:

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:13 pm

We had a metal work teacher called Big Jim Hilton. He was deaf as a post, a brilliant woodwork sculptor and a vicious bully who once battered one of my classmates round the room. Poor lad fell backwards onto a large screw and punctured his hand. Big Jim made him stand in the corner with his hands on his head. He shat himself shrn we pointed out he was covered in blood 5 minutes later.
The following January though, we got our own back in the snow. We knew he drove his Renault 16, his pride and joy, down Worsley Avenue hill onto Hilton Lane. 20 odd buckets of water got poured onto the ice and 60 odd of us looked on as he got to the junction, applied his brakes......and sailed straight across the road into a garden wall. The look on his face was a picture, but only for a minute as we all ran like fook.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 pm

At primary school we had a teacher by the name of Mrs Marsden. We were all petrified of her and her ferocious temperature and any infraction resulted in her shaking you around like a rag doll and, in the case of us boys, pulling your shorts and underkeks down and giving your bare ar5e 2 or 3 hefty slaps in front of the rest of the class. I spent 6 months too frightened to move or to speak in her presence. I was 6 :cry:

At high school in my first year I had a history teacher, Mr Birtwistle, who took us last lesson on a Friday. He was always pi55ed after a lunchtime session in the local and spent the lesson just chatting about his service in WWII or taking the mickey out of one or two of the pupils. I don't think we wrote a single thing or read a book in 12 months of his 'teaching'. Ofsted can't have been around in those days.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:At primary school we had a teacher by the name of Mrs Marsden. We were all petrified of her and her ferocious temperature and any infraction resulted in her shaking you around like a rag doll and, in the case of us boys, pulling your shorts and underkeks down and giving your bare ar5e 2 or 3 hefty slaps in front of the rest of the class. I spent 6 months too frightened to move or to speak in her presence. I was 6 :cry:

At high school in my first year I had a history teacher, Mr Birtwistle, who took us last lesson on a Friday. He was always pi55ed after a lunchtime session in the local and spent the lesson just chatting about his service in WWII or taking the mickey out of one or two of the pupils. I don't think we wrote a single thing or read a book in 12 months of his 'teaching'. Ofsted can't have been around in those days.
Hot stuff was she, Harry? :wink: She'd be in jail now, I guess.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:31 pm

At Junior School we had, Jnr3 a Miss Liptrot and Jnr4 a Miss Walker. B@stards the pair of them. Sexists too .... In the little-girls were sugar and spice whereas boys were horrible. By the fck they would dish is out. Too many individual tales to tell but physical abuse was so rife it seemed utterly normal. Certainly Miss Walker was no stranger to grabbing the hair by the side of your eras (too young to call them "sideburns') and lift you to your tiptoes whilst jabbing your ribs with a stick.

I probably got the cane (3 on each hand) on a daily basis.

Liptrot was the Aunt of the Headmaster and, it later transpired, when he was jailed for embezzling school funds, actually unqualified as a teacher.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:32 pm

At Junior School we had, Jnr3 a Miss Liptrot and Jnr4 a Miss Walker. B@stards the pair of them. Sexists too .... In the little-girls were sugar and spice whereas boys were horrible. By the fck they would dish is out. Too many individual tales to tell but physical abuse was so rife it seemed utterly normal. Certainly Miss Walker was no stranger to grabbing the hair by the side of your eras (too young to call them "sideburns') and lift you to your tiptoes whilst jabbing your ribs with a stick.

Liptrot was the Aunt of the Headmaster and, it later transpired, when he was jailed for embezzling school funds, actually unqualified as a teacher.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Lest it be thought this is a teacher -hate thread, in primary school,(St Josephs) the biggest majority of our teachers were pretty good, some excellent, in fact. Just one headmaster (after the other chap died) and a sadistic woodwork teacher who I hope later in life begged forgiveness for his child-bullying ways and, if he didn't,that somebody kicked the shxt out of him.

Bolton Tech, was a different story. How much of that was down to 14-18 year old apprentice assholes, is not recorded. The teachers earned their wages, but mainly gave detentions and lines as opposed to grievous bodily harm. Blackboard Jungle...? Yep. :|
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:31 pm

I had a sadistic teacher, caught up with him. Pasted the c@@t. What comes round goes around.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:59 pm

jaffka wrote:I had a sadistic teacher, caught up with him. Pasted the c@@t. What comes round goes around.
Really? Tell us more :P

Teachers have to put up with a lot of crap from parents I imagine but I could only think of one incident at my school where an outraged dad came in and grabbed an English teacher by the throat for some perceived slight against his daughter
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:08 pm

bobo the clown wrote:At Junior School we had, Jnr3 a Miss Liptrot and Jnr4 a Miss Walker. B@stards the pair of them. Sexists too .... In the little-girls were sugar and spice whereas boys were horrible. By the fck they would dish is out. Too many individual tales to tell but physical abuse was so rife it seemed utterly normal. Certainly Miss Walker was no stranger to grabbing the hair by the side of your eras (too young to call them "sideburns') and lift you to your tiptoes whilst jabbing your ribs with a stick.

Are you sure you haven't mixed that story up with Matilda? Sounds exactly like the Roald Dahl book. :shock:
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
jaffka wrote:I had a sadistic teacher, caught up with him. Pasted the c@@t. What comes round goes around.
Really? Tell us more :P

Teachers have to put up with a lot of crap from parents I imagine but I could only think of one incident at my school where an outraged dad came in and grabbed an English teacher by the throat for some perceived slight against his daughter
No. It will stay untold.