Shootings and explosions in Paris this evening

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Shootings and explosions in Paris this evening

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:36 pm

20-20 hindsight vision wonderful.

I'd be f*cking flabbergasted if the police didn't already have the list. I'm also pretty sure that in the current atmosphere of solidarity (and not a whiff of paranoia) that nobody would ever dream of making political hay from that kind of information.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Salah Abdeslam - Apparently the fckr has been arrested in Belgium. Think I'm in favour of some outmoded and archaic form of punishment after they've extracted any useful information by any means possible.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Salah Abdeslam - Apparently the fckr has been arrested in Belgium. Think I'm in favour of some outmoded and archaic form of punishment after they've extracted any useful information by any means possible.
Dangling his privates near a live pig should do the trick.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Salah Abdeslam - Apparently the fckr has been arrested in Belgium. Think I'm in favour of some outmoded and archaic form of punishment after they've extracted any useful information by any means possible.
Bricktop? :shock:

;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:31 pm

The terrorist who bottled it and dumed his suicide bomb ..... who then fled the flat where others died .... who fled another flat this week, as another died .... and today arrested, despite being armed.

Now, I don't want people to have suicide bombs, let alone blow them up & hurt innocent people. But this guy is a fckg coward, clearly. Happy to arm others, happy to send them out to kill & maim masses of innocents, happy to watch others die on his behalf.

But, it seems, not one to take the dash for the 72 virgins awaiting those who die for the prophet.

I suspect not a man to keep information to himself now he's arrested. Git
Last edited by bobo the clown on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Bricktop? :shock:;)
Perhaps Boris the blade might be willing to help out.... :D
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Actually might be more fun to attribute every operation that's uncovered over 12 months was from information he provided, then parachute the fecker back into the Caliphate...

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Actually might be more fun to attribute every operation that's uncovered over 12 months was from information he provided, then parachute the fecker back into the Caliphate...
Where's that these days?
Syria? Libya? Bradford? Rotherham?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:43 pm

The first one they've managed to arrest. He might fall down stairs a few times before being put in with Big Leroy.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
The first one they've managed to arrest. He might fall down stairs a few times before being put in with Big Leroy.
Not over in Europe he won't, Blair's Mrs and the human rights vultures will be gathering as I type.