Muslims, racists, individuals and attitudes.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Muslims, racists, individuals and attitudes.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:39 am

Hoboh wrote:And to think I used to get slated for having a pop at this wanker!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... sh-jihadis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay goody two shoes out there, come on, tell me again he is harmless and committing no crimes.
You're making that up aren't you? Has anyone ever thought of him as being anything other than a rabble-rousing arsehole and practitioner of hate and violence?
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:31 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... sh-jihadis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay goody two shoes out there, come on, tell me again he is harmless and committing no crimes.
You're making that up aren't you? Has anyone ever thought of him as being anything other than a rabble-rousing arsehole and practitioner of hate and violence?

hmmm - depends which of Hobes's posts you read... Hoboh told us that Nick Clegg (not Choudary) was " the most dangerous man in the UK"...

make of that what you will! :D

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 pm

thebish wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

hmmm - depends which of Hobes's posts you read... Hoboh told us that Nick Clegg (not Choudary) was " the most dangerous man in the UK"...

make of that what you will! :D
When, in fact, it was Vince (so good they named s street after him) Cable.

Now overtaken by those numbnuts who thought it would be simply spiffing to put Corbyn on last year's ballot despite not supporting him !
Last edited by bobo the clown on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Aye - damn those numerics - damn their eyes!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:07 am

Prufrock wrote:I don't know what secular swimwear is!
it's clearly a "thing" in France nowadays!
Photographs have emerged of armed French police confronting a woman on a beach and making her remove some of her clothing as part of a controversial ban on the burkini.

Authorities in several French towns have implemented bans on the Burkini, which covers the body and head, citing concerns about religious clothing in the wake of recent terrorist killings in the country.

The images of police confronting the woman in Nice on Tuesday show at least four police officers standing over a woman who was resting on the shore at the town’s Promenade des Anglais, the scene of last month’s Bastille Day lorry attack.

After they arrive, she appears to remove a blue long-sleeved tunic, although one of the officers appears to take notes or issue an on-the-spot fine.

The photographs emerged as a mother of two also told on Tuesday how she had been fined on the beach in nearby Cannes wearing leggings, a tunic and a headscarf.

Her ticket, seen by French news agency AFP, read that she was not wearing “an outfit respecting good morals and secularism”.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:14 am

Same as when they banned the headscarf a while back. "Secularism" as a front to pander to potential FN voters in a hopeless bid to keep them out of the presidential run off.

How do you even define what a burkini is? Presumably it's a brown person fully clothed on a beach?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 am

Prufrock wrote:How do you even define what a burkini is?
Can't be too difficult. Surely one just engages an expensive lawyer?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:32 am

Well there's my first attempt above (strictly speaking it's the clothing worn by a fully-clothed brown person on a beach).

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:42 am

Prufrock wrote:Well there's my first attempt above (strictly speaking it's the clothing worn by a fully-clothed brown person on a beach).

I suspect that what is meant is clothing that matches the stipulations that a person is trying to achieve with a burkah - but (crucially) is also designed to be worn in the water...

here's one...

that's the kind of thing that would incite fear and hatred to secular france, so needs to be banned. It seems that telling women what they can and cannot wear out of a sense of ideology is something some secularists and some muslims have in common...

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:47 am

The creator of the burkini has said that a significant number of them have been sold to nuns, jewish women, anyone who just wants to protect themselves from the sun etc.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:51 am

Beefheart wrote:The creator of the burkini has said that a significant number of them have been sold to nuns, jewish women, anyone who just wants to protect themselves from the sun etc.
Well either they're lying or you are cos Pru said they are only worn by brown people.

Twice.
Businesswoman of the year.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
Beefheart wrote:The creator of the burkini has said that a significant number of them have been sold to nuns, jewish women, anyone who just wants to protect themselves from the sun etc.
Well either they're lying or you are cos Pru said they are only worn by brown people.

Twice.
No, he was saying that the ban only applies to brown people, or that the garment only meets the definition of a burkini when worn by a brown person, or something, I think.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 am

I think someone at the Daily Mail has probably just had an aneurysm trying to cram hatred of the untrustworthy French, dangerous Muslims, state intervention and Victorian values on modesty into an article.

Eitherr that or an orgasm. Couldn't quite make out the muffled scream.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:11 am

thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Well there's my first attempt above (strictly speaking it's the clothing worn by a fully-clothed brown person on a beach).

I suspect that what is meant is clothing that matches the stipulations that a person is trying to achieve with a burkah - but (crucially) is also designed to be worn in the water...

here's one...

that's the kind of thing that would incite fear and hatred to secular france, so needs to be banned. It seems that telling women what they can and cannot wear out of a sense of ideology is something some secularists and some muslims have in common...
What does it seem to tell you?

Not by the way that banning burkinis is in any way "secular".

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:26 am

CrazyHorse wrote:

Twice.
Clearly, Prufrock ain't expensive enough.

Yet.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:44 am

You'd think that even the French would realise that 3 male policeman standing over a woman demanding she removes her clothes would be seen as utterly ridiculous and unacceptable....but it seems not.

It really is a bizarre world. Might as well (and this would be more effective) just make all beaches compulsory nudist ones. Though you'd have to ban the obese as who knows what they're hiding in their rolls of fat?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

She should have told them to fcuk off and told them it's a wetsuit...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:You'd think that even the French would realise that 3 male policeman standing over a woman demanding she removes her clothes would be seen as utterly ridiculous and unacceptable....but it seems not.

It really is a bizarre world. Might as well (and this would be more effective) just make all beaches compulsory nudist ones. Though you'd have to ban the obese as who knows what they're hiding in their rolls of fat?
Yeah, but the world has come to this state thanks to letting nutters preach hate at mosques and not dealing with them.

Failing to bomb ISIS to oblivion when the armed insurgency in Iraq kicked off.

Meddling around in Syria because Assad happens to be a mate of Putin and perceived danger to Israel.

Treating wannabe Rambo jihadists with kid gloves instead of nailing their ass to the wall.

Do you seriously wonder why elements in the West are fighting back at every level?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:34 am

Hoboh wrote:
Yeah, but the world has come to this state thanks to letting nutters preach hate at mosques and not dealing with them.

Failing to bomb ISIS to oblivion when the armed insurgency in Iraq kicked off.

So you advocate bombing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians along with them? You don't think that might create a few new terrorists?

Meddling around in Syria because Assad happens to be a mate of Putin and perceived danger to Israel.

But you want to bomb ISIS into oblivion. ISIS are in Syria.

Treating wannabe Rambo jihadists with kid gloves instead of nailing their ass to the wall.

Have you any evidence of this?

Do you seriously wonder why elements in the West are fighting back at every level?

Presumably because we've been bombing muslims for decades. Something you want us to do!
You seem to be a bit muddled up Hoboh.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:36 am

Meddling in Syria - where quite a lot of ISIS were...Should we have just gone in and bombed it into oblivion?