Muslims, racists, individuals and attitudes.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: Muslims, racists, individuals and attitudes.

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:31 am

My insurance plummeted when I moved from Great Lever BL3 to Horwich BL6.
This didn't surprise me in the slightest. It's not just the undoubtedly bad driving of young Asian men, it's the culture of insurance fraud, cash for crash etc. Kids at Hayward School used to openly brag about how much their families made from it. My sister was a victim of such a scam and I witnessed it and fought it semi successfully.

I don't make sweeping generalisations but in this case the cap fits.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:39 am

LeverEnd wrote:My insurance plummeted when I moved from Great Lever BL3 to Horwich BL6.
This didn't surprise me in the slightest. It's not just the undoubtedly bad driving of young Asian men, it's the culture of insurance fraud, cash for crash etc. Kids at Hayward School used to openly brag about how much their families made from it. My sister was a victim of such a scam and I witnessed it and fought it semi successfully.

On board cameras are the way to go to be honest, not that expensive but handy little tools more so if you arse end a car slamming it's brakes on with only a driver in it and get four whiplash claims.

Actually worked when some smart arse did it with one of our waggons in Rochdale a couple of years ago, have a guess to his ethnic back ground, claimed he stopped for a pigeon.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:59 am

Hoboh wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:My insurance plummeted when I moved from Great Lever BL3 to Horwich BL6.

On board cameras are the way to go to be honest, not that expensive but handy little tools more so if you arse end a car slamming it's brakes on with only a driver in it and get four whiplash claims.

Actually worked when some smart arse did it with one of our waggons in Rochdale a couple of years ago, have a guess to his ethnic back ground, claimed he stopped for a pigeon.
Happened to one of my mates years back. Slammed on 50 yards from a roundabout coming off a slip road at 40 odd MPH. Didn't have time to stop and both cars were written off. 2 in the car, but 4 claims. My mate in the meantime dislocated his shoulder and broke 4 ribs, but was held accountable.

His insurance paid out without hesitation, but he got a call about 6 months later asking him to give his version of events as they'd been sussed.

The 2 lads in the car went to prison as it turns out somebody was killed in an accident in which they did it again. The doctor, who was a cousin, was struck off and again, you can guess their ethnicity
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:33 am

on the beach, clothing must "respect secularism"... only secular beachwear allowed here... oh yes...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... secularism

non-secular swimwear is also banned in private...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... pool-party

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:31 am

I don't know what secular swimwear is!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:36 am

Prufrock wrote:I don't know what secular swimwear is!
Duh. It doesn't go to Church.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:21 am

no - neither do I! so be careful before geting your trunks out on a french beach!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:31 am

thebish wrote:

no - neither do I! so be careful before geting your trunks out on a french beach!
If I got my trunk out on a French beach, there would be an eclipse :mrgreen:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:

Ah, it's you that waves his knob at a crab and then runs away shouting chase me :shock:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:

Ah, it's you that waves his knob at a crab and then runs away shouting chase me :shock:
:lol:

Was hard work on a nudist beach in Ibiza once, mirror shades, order of the day :D

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:09 pm

I'd say that could give you a nasty Nip ... except that could appear racist.

(Glad I didn't say it now)
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:12 pm

bobo the clown wrote:I'd say that could give you a nasty Nip ... except that could appear racist.

(Glad I didn't say it now)
:lol:

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:50 pm

I worked for 5 years or so doing insurance fraud surveillance. There was a very definite ethnic split.High value Claims from road traffic accidents involved Pakistan males primarily. Work related injuries were almost wholly claimed by white, C2, D,E males. Catching most out was easy. The difference being that in high value RTA claims, the fraudsters usually did a runner to Pakistan and avoided justice.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:19 pm

again.. not being widely reported... but it does happen.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 91306.html

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Good. The much needed changes must be made by within. We just need the other 1.6 billion other to sign up as well (or the other 240 million Muslims who think killing of innocent people is justified).
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 pm

malcd1 wrote:Good. The much needed changes must be made by within. We just need the other 1.6 billion other to sign up as well (or the other 240 million Muslims who think killing of innocent people is justified).
sign up to what? are you signed up to an anti ISIS organisation? if so - which one? :conf:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:10 am

And to think I used to get slated for having a pop at this wanker!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... sh-jihadis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay goody two shoes out there, come on, tell me again he is harmless and committing no crimes.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:11 am

Hoboh wrote:And to think I used to get slated for having a pop at this wanker!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... sh-jihadis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay goody two shoes out there, come on, tell me again he is harmless and committing no crimes.
Isolate the c*nt and give him no rights to follow the religion he's so keen on perverting.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 am

He's been found guilty. Now he's a wanker. You can't organise a society's legislative system on your view that someone might be guilty of something. You should have to prove it.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 am

Worthy4England wrote:He's been found guilty. Now he's a wanker. You can't organise a society's legislative system on your view that someone might be guilty of something. You should have to prove it.
That's the difference between a court-based legal finding ... and 'having a view'.

I think a lot of people 'had a view' that he's a fundamentally bad person way before any court case was managed. He was always a wanker ... we just now have a certificate to confirm it.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".