Superbowl 50 - Carolina Panthers v Denver Broncos

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Passionate
Passionate

Re: Superbowl 50 - Carolina Panthers v Denver Broncos

Post by 2399 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:46 am

A great SB50 Party I must say!!!

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Props to Osi Umenyiora who was calling it all season on the BBC's weekly highlight show that Carolina isn't a Championship team yet. Denver smothered Newton and double covered Greg Olsen all night and when Newton did manage to make a pass it was dropped by Botchery (sic).

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:Props to Osi Umenyiora who was calling it all season on the BBC's weekly highlight show that Carolina isn't a Championship team yet. Denver smothered Newton and double covered Greg Olsen all night and when Newton did manage to make a pass it was dropped by Botchery (sic).
From my perspective Carolina got screwed early on. Instead of being down 0-3 with a first down near centre field, they were back on their 10 and gave up a touchdown. The refs called the pass incomplete and again on video review. From my perspective the ball was clearly controlled by Cotchery and did not touch the ground. It is hard to come back from 10-0 down against a great Denver defence. Still, I think the best side won.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Dr Hotdog wrote:Props to Osi Umenyiora who was calling it all season on the BBC's weekly highlight show that Carolina isn't a Championship team yet. Denver smothered Newton and double covered Greg Olsen all night and when Newton did manage to make a pass it was dropped by Botchery (sic).
From my perspective Carolina got screwed early on. Instead of being down 0-3 with a first down near centre field, they were back on their 10 and gave up a touchdown. The refs called the pass incomplete and again on video review. From my perspective the ball was clearly controlled by Cotchery and did not touch the ground. It is hard to come back from 10-0 down against a great Denver defence. Still, I think the best side won.
I agree with that, it was a bad call. But I think Carolina were unsettled by the aggressive start Denver made (strange call from winning the toss from the Panthers to kick and not receive) and never really got it back.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:44 am

Sooooo there actually was a game then?
All I can find is reports of singing sheep, Arnie ready to 'strike back', Alien Doritos and fat arse leading a band of black beret clad backing singers out, whilst nearly falling over, forming an x and giving a black power salute, how quaint!

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 am

Hoboh wrote:Sooooo there actually was a game then?
All I can find is reports of singing sheep, Arnie ready to 'strike back', Alien Doritos and fat arse leading a band of black beret clad backing singers out, whilst nearly falling over, forming an x and giving a black power salute, how quaint!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are the greatest forum member of any forum anywhere ever on the internet. Bless your continued involvement.