Innapropriate Behaviour

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Innapropriate Behaviour

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:46 pm
boltonboris wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm
did this really happen, or are you making up a scarcely believable story to link it to a current topic in order to engage debate?
What? The duster to the head?
Yes it really happened. Thornbridge Grammar school c.1967. Teacher name of (struggling to remember... currently Weissman is popping up).

However, I'm making the point it's just one of life's 'incidents'. I don't really feel the need to persue the cxnt, just like those who've had a knee touched x number of years ago need to shut the fxck up.

& P.fxckinS. Scarcely believable? Are you of the snowflake generation? It was almost a weekly occurrence to somebody back then...
( or are you being ironic and sarcastic?)
Ahhhj, just twigged. (it took so long due to the mental damage inflicted by a flying brick five decades ago, :wink: [the emoji's there just to piss Pru off]).
You are of course cross-referencing this back to the "made up incident" of the young woman up at Penrith and her trigger warning shite. I'd have been quicker off the mark if you'd done it with images. But very amusing, ho ho.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:14 pm

It wasn't that (I didn't even see it). It was the Boris Johnson knocking you over in London thing
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:40 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:14 pm
It wasn't that (I didn't even see it). It was the Boris Johnson knocking you over in London thing
Not a clue what you're on about; care to post a link to remind me?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください