Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:49 pm
Bangladesh have told her to sling Abu Hamzer's hook. Which puts it all in a difficult position, other than the obvious first past the post race, which we won! Yipee!

The usual Guardian lot are saying Bangladesh are entitled, but we're not, which I don't understand - The best thing that can happen, is that somebody looks after her kid, keeps it away from its' extremist Grandad (whom I've absolutely no doubt, was the motivating factor behind her decision to go over in the first place) and puts a bullet through her skull somewhere between where she is and the Turkish border.

She looks to me like she's not all there mentally (well, it's obvious really) and that makes her even more dangerous. But by that, I mean if she has genuinely escaped ISIS, they won't let her get away with it. If she's does get away with it, it''s because it was planned
She never had Bangladeshi citizenship. So if we have made her stateless it is our problem...at least according to a human rights lawyer on the radio....

It’s a tricky one. We revoked her citizenship based on the fact she could claim Bangladeshi citizenship via her mother. But with Bangladesh saying ‘nope’ have we or they rendered her stateless? The bloke on the radio reckoned she’d have a strong case on appeal. We will see.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:25 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 pm
boltonboris wrote:
Bangladesh have told her to sling Abu Hamzer's hook. Which puts it all in a difficult position, other than the obvious first past the post race, which we won! Yipee!

The usual Guardian lot are saying Bangladesh are entitled, but we're not, which I don't understand - The best thing that can happen, is that somebody looks after her kid, keeps it away from its' extremist Grandad (whom I've absolutely no doubt, was the motivating factor behind her decision to go over in the first place) and puts a bullet through her skull somewhere between where she is and the Turkish border.

She looks to me like she's not all there mentally (well, it's obvious really) and that makes her even more dangerous. But by that, I mean if she has genuinely escaped ISIS, they won't let her get away with it. If she's does get away with it, it''s because it was planned
She never had Bangladeshi citizenship. So if we have made her stateless it is our problem...at least according to a human rights lawyer on the radio....

It’s a tricky one. We revoked her citizenship based on the fact she could claim Bangladeshi citizenship via her mother. But with Bangladesh saying ‘nope’ have we or they rendered her stateless? The bloke on the radio reckoned she’d have a strong case on appeal. We will see.
And, as I've said before, she made herself a citizen of The Islamic State. I'm sure they'll provide. And if they can't: hard fxcking shit.
But any party that allows her back here won't be getting my vote. And if she is allowed back here she'll need the same protection the Bulger killers get. How many murderers is this country prepared to pay for, with that level of protection?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:25 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 pm
boltonboris wrote:

And, as I've said before, she made herself a citizen of The Islamic State. I'm sure they'll provide. And if they can't: hard fxcking shit.
But any party that allows her back here won't be getting my vote. And if she is allowed back here she'll need the same protection the Bulger killers get. How many murderers is this country prepared to pay for, with that level of protection?
End of the day we might not have the choice in the matter.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:17 pm

She has Bangladeshi citizenship - They have a law, that any child born to a Bangladeshi parent, is automatically a Bangladeshi citizen until the age of 21, where they have a choice to "renew"

Shamima Begum is 19
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:42 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:17 pm
She has Bangladeshi citizenship - They have a law, that any child born to a Bangladeshi parent, is automatically a Bangladeshi citizen until the age of 21, where they have a choice to "renew"

Shamima Begum is 19
Not sure this is clear cut either...
Experts with knowledge of the British and Bangladeshi legal systems are divided on whether the Home Office’s action is legal. Fahad Ansari, a lawyer who acted for two men in a similar case, has said the UK-born children of Bangladeshi parents are automatically dual citizens at birth, but that right lapses at the age of 21. The government lost that case, but only because the two men were over 21, which would not apply to Begum, who is 19.

But Najrul Khasru, a British-Bangladeshi barrister and part-time tribunal judge who has reviewed Bangladesh’s citizenship laws, told the Guardian he believed Begum was not a Bangladeshi citizen unless, at the time of her birth, her parents had registered her at the High Commission, which he said was very uncommon within the British-Bangladeshi community.

The Guardian understands Begum’s parents say they did not register her birth in this way. It’s now up to the courts to decide. Begum family’s lawyer has confirmed they wish to appeal the removal of her citizenship, which could be a lengthy process.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 pm

It disturbs me, that people want her lawyers to exploit loopholes so that she can come over here... Well, I say disturbs.. It just pisses me off.

Guardian readers: "This is legal system etc etc. We should respect it etc etc"

Until...

Guardian readers: "I don't care if it's legal for rich white men to register themselves overseas because they;re fed up paying 50% tax, we should no respect it etc etc"
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 pm

FFS!
The stupid cxnt joined THE ISLAMIC STATE. Whether the Islamic State exists or not, still, is neither here nor there. The cxnt joined it. Therefore she has Islamic State citizenship.
And don't come the raw prawn about her being 15. She was capable, under Islamic State citizenship of marrying, shagging, and producing entire broods of future Islamic Jihadi soldiers (I suggest you look up what her son's name means in Arabic).
She made her bed, literally, lay in, it and produced the spawn of Islamic State. She can stay there, thanks.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 pm
FFS!
The stupid cxnt joined THE ISLAMIC STATE. Whether the Islamic State exists or not, still, is neither here nor there. The cxnt joined it. Therefore she has Islamic State citizenship.
And don't come the raw prawn about her being 15. She was capable, under Islamic State citizenship of marrying, shagging, and producing entire broods of future Islamic Jihadi soldiers (I suggest you look up what her son's name means in Arabic).
She made her bed, literally, lay in, it and produced the spawn of Islamic State. She can stay there, thanks.
(That was in response to BWFCi)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 pm
FFS!
Thanks for the rather unpleasant rant. It may have escaped your attention that I was discussing the situation with regard to international law. Rather than just "what i fink". I would rather she did not return but it is yet to be determined whether under international law we will be able to prevent her.

As for her baby - that is addressed elsewhere. But I'll bet you any money in the world he can't say his name, let alone Islamic state.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:59 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm

As for her baby - that is addressed elsewhere. But I'll bet you any money in the world he can't say his name, let alone Islamic state.
Biggest lad in our class at school couldn't say his name when a fortnight old. Didn't stop him knocking seven bells out of everybody for fun later.. Do try to see the point.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 pm

The point is, the child is an innocent child. It should be looked after, away from the mum’s family, and allowed to have a normal life. The child hasn’t chosen any of this, is in a vulnerable position without any agency. It’s our duty to act in the child’s best interests. Anyone who is comfortable with the child coming to harm really needs to take a look at themselves.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:59 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Biggest lad in our class at school couldn't say his name when a fortnight old. Didn't stop him knocking seven bells out of everybody for fun later.. Do try to see the point.
What point? That we shouldn't try and save a week old British baby from a life of suffering or an early death or being brought up in a terrorist cell?

Is that really what its come to?

I want to get him away from his mother, bring him back and give him the chance of a normal life. He is (as our Home Secretary has said) a British citizen still.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:37 pm

What point? That we shouldn't try and save a week old British baby from a life of suffering or an early death or being brought up in a terrorist cell? Is that really what its come to? I want to get him away from his mother, bring him back and give him the chance of a normal life. He is (as our Home Secretary has said) a British citizen still.
How dramatic. Who exactly is going to do the bringing up and what "normal" life did you have in mind, this British baby of A Dutch terrorist fighter and a Bangladeshi heritage mother who's not so far been within a thousand miles of U.K? ; A Muslim child to bootee and one who already has the country up in arms via media interest? I doubt Social Services, the Ministry of Education, media moguls, the Catholic Church, Church of England etcx,etc, versus a fair number of every Muslim community in the country (world?) a Wembley Stadium full of ambulance chasing lawyers and even Captain Hook himself will actually make a wiff-waff of difference one way or another (or east or west if you will) if the baby is accepted here without his mother. A kettle of kippers won't go near it. Religion will rise faster than Salman Rushdi can type.That point.

These of course, are my views and not those of the Department of Justice or Sharia law.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:47 pm

I admit to being a little uncomfortable about the kid, her, she can rot in hell preferably with the aid of a Russian bomb.

The child in no way can be connected with the family and if brought here must be given a total new identity with absolutely no chance of finding out anything in the future about it's parents, although I reckon some zealots would say this would breech it's human rights.
TBH I'm not really comfortable with this either, should we allow a state to start wiping out a persons identity and inventing a new one? Don't know, it's a huge problem.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:47 pm
I admit to being a little uncomfortable about the kid, her, she can rot in hell preferably with the aid of a Russian bomb.

The child in no way can be connected with the family and if brought here must be given a total new identity with absolutely no chance of finding out anything in the future about it's parents, although I reckon some zealots would say this would breech it's human rights.
TBH I'm not really comfortable with this either, should we allow a state to start wiping out a persons identity and inventing a new one? Don't know, it's a huge problem.
DNA, Culture, Family, Upbringing.
Are none of these important anymore? Is one child worth all the fxcking hassle because it supposedly has a right to a British passport - even though it's about as British as Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:16 pm

I note the front cover of this week's Private Eye. If only it was just a joke.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm

jimbo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 pm
The point is, the child is an innocent child. It should be looked after, away from the mum’s family, and allowed to have a normal life. The child hasn’t chosen any of this, is in a vulnerable position without any agency. It’s our duty to act in the child’s best interests. Anyone who is comfortable with the child coming to harm really needs to take a look at themselves.
The child is fine where it is... And if it isn't, I blame the parents.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:16 pm
I note the front cover of this week's Private Eye. If only it was just a joke.
https://www.subscription.co.uk/private- ... bscription
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Next Up, Jihadi Jack, a 100% White wanker (50% Anglo-Saxon English, 50% Anglo-Saxon Canadian).
The Muslim convert has 'married' an Iraqi Jihadi bride (underage of course) and produced a son.
Guess where he thinks life lies after Islamic State?
He can fxck off too. And his son.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm
jimbo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 pm

The child is fine where it is... And if it isn't, I blame the parents.
It clearly isn’t fine where it is, and I think everyone blames the parents for the situation it’s in. I don’t think anyone’s advocating keep the child with the mother, just acting in the best interests of an innocent baby, removing it from potential harm and allowing it to be brought up in a safe environment. Just like if any family in the UK were putting their own children in harm.