What a load of bollocks.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: What a load of bollocks.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:44 pm

So I think it best that they pay their money back go abroad and live a happy life free from the scrutiny and management from their so called family.
Never, ever going to happen. If anything, I think it'll get a whole lot worse for them
Last edited by Bruce Rioja on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the bridges I burn light your way

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:

So I think it best that they pay their money back go abroad and live a happy life free from the scrutiny and management from their so called family.{/b]

Never, ever going to happen. If anything, I think it'll get a whole lot worse for them

Oh from the press absolutely. I'm not sure what they could have done about that. I meant they'd be better off out of the clutches of granny and grandad and their long history of rather unpleasant "family interventions".

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:55 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote: Never, ever going to happen. If anything, I think it'll get a whole lot worse for them

The whole sorry tale puts me in mind of girls that go in the pub with their tits hanging out and get offended when old men look at them.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:55 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote: Never, ever going to happen. If anything, I think it'll get a whole lot worse for them

The whole sorry tale puts me in mind of girls that go in the pub with their tits hanging out and get offended when old men look at them.
You've been caught peeking again, haven't you? :D

As dysfunctional as the Royal family are, I think Meghan's dad is giving them a run for their money.
Last edited by Harry Genshaw on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Enoch wrote:

Indeed. The old men are in the wrong but are too angry and red faced about everything to face up to the real world and so make everything more unpleasant for everyone else.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm
Enoch wrote:

You've been caught peeking again, haven't you? :D

Harry, peeking doesn't come close. :shock:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:37 pm
Enoch wrote:

Indeed. The old men are in the wrong but are too angry and red faced about everything to face up to the real world and so make everything more unpleasant for everyone else.
Eh...? So old men in pubs look at what's in front of them because it's there,and are wrong for doing so? Not quite sure where the sin is here?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:50 pm

^^ Galatians 5:19-21
19 - The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
20 - idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
21 - and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God

Think that has most things covered.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:46 pm

I like the bit from John 8 about sins and stones.

Jesus loves a sinner, you ask Jimmy Swaggart.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:07 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:34 pm
Seems a bit harsh asking them to repay the refurb costs back. Do they just go back to being ordinary Joe's now to earn a crust? He in the army and she back on the box? I think they've a lot more about them than Fergie and Edward but they're were pretty hopeless at earning outside the royal sphere.
You don't have to look very hard or examine very closely the history of the "royal family" as in the current mob to realise what a largely unpleasant and vile lot they mainly are.

Not very nice people. And they clearly manage to attract some not very nice "fans" too.

You only need to read social media or comment forums about Meghan to see the sort of comments that really are from the lowest common denominators. Pond life.

So I think it best that they pay their money back go abroad and live a happy life free from the scrutiny and management from their so called family.
Again you fall behind the swing of public opinion and refer to pound life, same as Brexiteers were racist scum or the dumb of society etc. Meghan Markle has been seen right through by most of the public and they don't like her simpering because she cannot do her thing in the royal family, just look at all the @new friends she sucks up to, I 'd lay odds most might have had a passing mention of her, if at all prior to snagging Harry and don't get me started on the wokist shite!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:34 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:37 pm
Enoch wrote:

Eh...? So old men in pubs look at what's in front of them because it's there,and are wrong for doing so? Not quite sure where the sin is here?
Nobody expects them to not see or whatever. But anyone, man or woman has the right to go out anywhere they like in an outfit of their choosing without staring or nasty comments or being made to feel uncomfortable. Its a fairly basic right.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:40 am

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:07 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Seems a bit harsh asking them to repay the refurb costs back. Do they just go back to being ordinary Joe's now to earn a crust? He in the army and she back on the box? I think they've a lot more about them than Fergie and Edward but they're were pretty hopeless at earning outside the royal sphere.
You don't have to look very hard or examine very closely the history of the "royal family" as in the current mob to realise what a largely unpleasant and vile lot they mainly are.

Not very nice people. And they clearly manage to attract some not very nice "fans" too.

You only need to read social media or comment forums about Meghan to see the sort of comments that really are from the lowest common denominators. Pond life.

Again you fall behind the swing of public opinion and refer to pound life, same as Brexiteers were racist scum or the dumb of society etc. Meghan Markle has been seen right through by most of the public and they don't like her simpering because she cannot do her thing in the royal family, just look at all the @new friends she sucks up to, I 'd lay odds most might have had a passing mention of her, if at all prior to snagging Harry and don't get me started on the wokist shite!
Pond - not pound. And I'm pretty happy to not fall behind popular opinion if its vicious and nasty and motivated by angry media stirring up hatred and division. I'm pretty much able to think for myself.

We have Harry - a bloke who lost his mother far too early as a kid - thanks to a vicious and invasive media and a deeply unpleasant family. He falls in love with a woman from America who has her own career already and has the temerity to actually have some opinions and voice them (not unlike his mother I should add). The media then do their thing and go to town to try and destroy them both stirring up the public and creating hatred. Whether racially motivated or not the stark contrast between how the media report identical stories on KM and MM are too compelling to be ignored.

They want to break away from this and live their own life. Good on them. I shan't be following what they do as I simply do not care. But they are entitled to their own life and if they can make money - and enjoy themselves - good for them.

Why should people live miserable unhappy lives to satisfy some angry red-faced folk? If you find a convincing answer to that question I might listen.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:06 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:40 am
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Pond - not pound. And I'm pretty happy to not fall behind popular opinion if its vicious and nasty and motivated by angry media stirring up hatred and division. I'm pretty much able to think for myself.

We have Harry - a bloke who lost his mother far too early as a kid - thanks to a vicious and invasive media and a deeply unpleasant family. He falls in love with a woman from America who has her own career already and has the temerity to actually have some opinions and voice them (not unlike his mother I should add). The media then do their thing and go to town to try and destroy them both stirring up the public and creating hatred. Whether racially motivated or not the stark contrast between how the media report identical stories on KM and MM are too compelling to be ignored.

They want to break away from this and live their own life. Good on them. I shan't be following what they do as I simply do not care. But they are entitled to their own life and if they can make money - and enjoy themselves - good for them.

Why should people live miserable unhappy lives to satisfy some angry red-faced folk? If you find a convincing answer to that question I might listen.
We have Harry - a bloke who lost his mother far too early as a kid - thanks to a vicious and invasive media and a deeply unpleasant family.
Bull shit she died because of a drunk driver and no seat belt, somewhat hysterical to blame the press, oh and it is well documented that 'poor Diana' was not behind the door at tipping off that intrusive press that 'hounded' her.

So Mr know it all, just exactly how do you know this;
a deeply unpleasant family
There must be an awful lot of
deeply unpleasant
famillies out there if not fawning over every family members choice of husband/wife/boy friend/girlfriend is an indication by which to go by.
He falls in love with a woman from America who has her own career already and has the temerity to actually have some opinions and voice them (not unlike his mother I should add).
The Royal family, as you well know, are like a firm/company and stick to a slowly evolving policy in regard of their public out goings, she knew that but decided to just push on with her way regardless.
Do you work in an environment were you can publicly push your opinions regardless of the company structures?
A B rate actress (at best) suddenly appearing on the scene to change hundreds of years of an institution because she is a woke hippocrate?
You wonder why she is unpopular?
Few have any problems with that, we just do not want to foot the bill for security etc. for them, after all don't forget all the homeless/NHS............ Nor do we want them cheapening the Royal family with @SusssexRoyal Meagain knickers!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I've noticed recently this is the new mantra of the woken flakes, won;t work mate just like the racist tags and everything else that has been tried by the woken few. You are still the minority yet we tolerate you unlike your momentum Greta type wokists who breakdown because they are right and no one listens to those who will not tolerate no one else's opinions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 am

Off (with) your f*cking heads, all of you.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:06 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:40 am
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

We have Harry - a bloke who lost his mother far too early as a kid - thanks to a vicious and invasive media and a deeply unpleasant family.
Bull shit she died because of a drunk driver and no seat belt, somewhat hysterical to blame the press, oh and it is well documented that 'poor Diana' was not behind the door at tipping off that intrusive press that 'hounded' her.

So Mr know it all, just exactly how do you know this;
a deeply unpleasant family
There must be an awful lot of
deeply unpleasant
famillies out there if not fawning over every family members choice of husband/wife/boy friend/girlfriend is an indication by which to go by.
He falls in love with a woman from America who has her own career already and has the temerity to actually have some opinions and voice them (not unlike his mother I should add).
The Royal family, as you well know, are like a firm/company and stick to a slowly evolving policy in regard of their public out goings, she knew that but decided to just push on with her way regardless.
Do you work in an environment were you can publicly push your opinions regardless of the company structures?
A B rate actress (at best) suddenly appearing on the scene to change hundreds of years of an institution because she is a woke hippocrate?
You wonder why she is unpopular?
Few have any problems with that, we just do not want to foot the bill for security etc. for them, after all don't forget all the homeless/NHS............ Nor do we want them cheapening the Royal family with @SusssexRoyal Meagain knickers!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I've noticed recently this is the new mantra of the woken flakes, won;t work mate just like the racist tags and everything else that has been tried by the woken few. You are still the minority yet we tolerate you unlike your momentum Greta type wokists who breakdown because they are right and no one listens to those who will not tolerate no one else's opinions. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am the minority? What does that even mean?

It is a little ironic how I who supposedly won't tolerate anyone else's opinion am happy for a couple to do whatever the hell they like. Yet you seem deeply unhappy and offended by their choices and the fact they seemingly have voiced an opinion different to yours.

If you're not keen on labels then I'd suggest you stop trying to dish them out left right and centre.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 am
Off (with) your f*cking heads, all of you.

You are the Queen of Hearts and I claim my £5.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:17 pm

It is a little ironic how I who supposedly won't tolerate anyone else's opinion am happy for a couple to do whatever the hell they like. Yet you seem deeply unhappy and offended by their choices and the fact they seemingly have voiced an opinion different to yours.
:roll:
I really don't give a crap if they decided to jump off Niagara falls to be honest and the only reason I am angry at their choice is the fact they planned on using their position in the Royal family for their own financial gain subsidised by tax paying Joe public.
Anybody can have a different opinion until they start to ram it down others throats or indoctrinate the hapless young, then it' time to hit back.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:17 pm
I really don't give a crap if they decided to jump off Niagara falls to be honest and the only reason I am angry at their choice is the fact they planned on using their position in the Royal family for their own financial gain subsidised by tax paying Joe public.
Anybody can have a different opinion until they start to ram it down others throats or indoctrinate the hapless young, then it' time to hit back.
Did they? And ultimately why do you care what they do with tax payers money or otherwise? I don't like the queen I would choose to just abolish the whole lot if I had my way. But I'm not raging about their use of tax payers money.

I'm tolerant to the point of ambivalence. If the Royal family want to use my money to hide Andrew then let them get on with it. Don't agree with it - but whatever - I'm not the moral majority on the royal family.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:17 pm
Did they? And ultimately why do you care what they do with tax payers money or otherwise? I don't like the queen I would choose to just abolish the whole lot if I had my way. But I'm not raging about their use of tax payers money.

I'm tolerant to the point of ambivalence. If the Royal family want to use my money to hide Andrew then let them get on with it. Don't agree with it - but whatever - I'm not the moral majority on the royal family.
I know you are not stupid but that is the stupidest thing you have said. Of course they, well she did, just wait until she is done with Harry, give it 2-3 years the bloke will be a wreck.
I'm surprised given your usual oppo of spending on waifs and strays and rehabilitating crumbling walls by plastering over them in five star prisons you don't mind wasting tax payers money to bump start millionaires overseas.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:35 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm
And ultimately why do you care what they do with tax payers money or otherwise?
What makes me laugh is that a lot of folk bemoaning taxpayers money being spent on them seem to think ringing a bell for 500k would be a better use :roll:

I'm all for abolishing the monarchy btw, I'd just rather spend the money on tangible improvements than nationalist bollocks.