If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......
Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
- Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
It has been a dreadful year for many of us. Nevertheless, I wish all of you a calm Christmas and a new year that brings us all better fortune than did the last.
- MCtoTW.gif (270.46 KiB) Viewed 421 times
- Montreal Wanderer
- Posts: 12745
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Season's Greetings to everyone from the great icebox of Canada. Stay healthy and wear those masks. 2021 will surely be an improvement.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
- Posts: 38690
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
- Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.
Nice card and wishes Dujon. Wishes returned and sent to all here. God bless and may it all get better soon.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
- Posts: 36469
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
- Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.
For those of us who work in export sales for a UK manufacturer, who import raw materials, then today's agreement truly is the most fantastic news. A massive relief.
May the bridges I burn light your way
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests