9/11 Conspiracy Theory - Very interesting stuff

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

9/11 Conspiracy Theory - Very interesting stuff

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:03 pm

Last night, I watched a documentary called 'In Plane Site' (sic), which presents a considerable amount of evidence which suggests that the events of 9/11 were very different to the account which we might have in our minds. When I first heard about this from a friend, I basically told him to sod off with his left wing shite.

But it very is very compelling stuff. There's no way I can do it justice myself, but if you have time, this website goes through quite a lot of the evidence mentioned in the documentary, and adds a few things of its own: http://www.911closeup.com/
Last edited by mummywhycantieatcrayons on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:07 pm

Didnt watch it as such the missus had it on in the background, From what I heard though it very thought provoking.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:30 pm

There's an unbelievable amount of stuff online about 9/11 theories, most of it I'd say is false, as with huge global events there's always some made up things, the worst I've heard is missiles being fired at the towers from the planes before they crashed into it..

However I think the Pentagon story is not all that we're told, there might be something in it I think.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:32 pm

how could it have been two unconventional objects flown into the WTC when it was clearly caught on video that they were two boeing airplanes :conf: :crazy:
dioufs nbr 1 fan

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:56 pm

dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:how could it have been two unconventional objects flown into the WTC when it was clearly caught on video that they were two boeing airplanes :conf: :crazy:
There is no photo that shows that they were clearly two Boeings.

Anybody who has Limewire can download this documentary I'm talking about - that's where I got it.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:59 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:how could it have been two unconventional objects flown into the WTC when it was clearly caught on video that they were two boeing airplanes :conf: :crazy:

Anybody who has Limewire can download this documentary I'm talking about - that's where I got it.
what about the videos that people had though?
dioufs nbr 1 fan

White Knight
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by White Knight » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:01 pm

Well i read that story in the Mail a cuple of weeks ago, and as you say, very interesting. Tons of Evidence and all very convincing. Things like despite all the programs on Discovery since 9/11 talking about how the two towers fell, they actually shouldn't have ever fallen because of two planes hitting them. Loads more very interesting points and arguments about it, people should read up on it.

Frankie Wanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Frankie Wanderer » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:04 pm

Very interesting.

I have always had in the back of my mind about a conspiracy theory.

But I think this article only "scratches the surface " of what really happend.
Frankie says " on the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come round. "

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:29 pm

dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:

All that can be seen in most of the footage are slihouettes from a distance.

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:08 pm

dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:

i have seen some videos from at the bottom of the towers and just up the street and they show clearly a plane
dioufs nbr 1 fan

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:12 pm

Sorry, a plane, yes, but not necessarily a passenger-carrying Boeing.

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:14 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Sorry, a plane, yes, but not necessarily a passenger-carrying Boeing.
ah ok, i cant remember details to the videos as to whether it had united airlines written on or anything like that, would have to re-watch the videos
dioufs nbr 1 fan

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:17 pm

dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Sorry, a plane, yes, but not necessarily a passenger-carrying Boeing.
ah ok, i cant remember details to the videos as to whether it had united airlines written on or anything like that, would have to re-watch the videos
This is exactly the point. The argument is that we all saw something 'in plain sight', and we filled in the gaps with the official stories that we were fed. I'm really not sure what to make of it all.

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:21 pm

dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:
This is exactly the point. The argument is that we all saw something 'in plain sight', and we filled in the gaps with the official stories that we were fed. I'm really not sure what to make of it all.
ok, would have to watch a video in detail to have a definate opinion on the whole story myself
dioufs nbr 1 fan

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:21 pm

dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:
dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:

i have seen some videos from at the bottom of the towers and just up the street and they show clearly a plane
Just to end this pointless augument now, if it had been a missile it would have to have been fired from above. This is to disolve the chance of the missile going straight through the building and out the other side. The second is the fact: If it is Missiles and not Boeings, then who told the families of those tragic victims that it was missiles and not there loved ones planes, and that there loved ones will be returned to them once we have finished filming 'lost'.

Absolute Bxllocks!!
Last edited by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army on Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:23 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:
dioufs nbr 1 fan wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote: There is no photo that shows that they were clearly two Boeings.

Just to end this pointless augument now, if it had been a missile it would have to have been fired from above. This is to disolve the chance of the missile going straight through the building and out the other side. The second is the fact: If it is Missiles and not Boeings, then who told the families of those tragic victims that it was missiles and not there loved ones planes and that there loved ones will be returned to them once we have finished filming 'lost'.

Absolute Bxllocks!!
very good point that
dioufs nbr 1 fan

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:37 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:Just to end this pointless augument now, if it had been a missile it would have to have been fired from above. This is to disolve the chance of the missile going straight through the building and out the other side. The second is the fact: If it is Missiles and not Boeings, then who told the families of those tragic victims that it was missiles and not there loved ones planes, and that there loved ones will be returned to them once we have finished filming 'lost'.

Absolute Bxllocks!!
We were having no such argument! Nobody, least of all me, is claiming that what hit the Twin Towers were missiles. Some people are, however, claiming that the planes that did hit the Towers were not commercial passenger-carrying planes, and may have had some kind of 'pod' underneath them.

Missiles come into some of the theories when speculating on why no plane wreckage can be seen on photos of the Pentagon, and why the entry hole on the side of the Pentagon is so small.

As for missing passengers.. I don't know. I've only been having a bit of a look at all this for 24 hours now.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:24 pm

I don't know how many of you know the Holiday Inn in Kensington, it's the hotel that American Airlines use for their Pilots and Crew that have flown into Heathrow. Anyway, I was staying there for a few days last year, and whilst in the bar got chatting to this bunch of American pilots. One of them trained with one of the pilots whose plane got hijacked. He also told me how the hijackers got into the cockpit. Would you like me to tell you what happened ?
May the bridges I burn light your way

dioufs nbr 1 fan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dioufs nbr 1 fan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:28 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I don't know how many of you know the Holiday Inn in Kensington, it's the hotel that American Airlines use for their Pilots and Crew that have flown into Heathrow. Anyway, I was staying there for a few days last year, and whilst in the bar got chatting to this bunch of American pilots. One of them trained with one of the pilots whose plane got hijacked. He also told me how the hijackers got into the cockpit. Would you like me to tell you what happened ?
yes go on, its all valuable input to the conversation......
dioufs nbr 1 fan

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:53 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I don't know how many of you know the Holiday Inn in Kensington, it's the hotel that American Airlines use for their Pilots and Crew that have flown into Heathrow. Anyway, I was staying there for a few days last year, and whilst in the bar got chatting to this bunch of American pilots. One of them trained with one of the pilots whose plane got hijacked. He also told me how the hijackers got into the cockpit. Would you like me to tell you what happened ?
Sure, I'm keen for as much information as possible. Did he mention why the emergency button thingy wasn't pressed?