Joke thread

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:04 pm

The worlds leading expert on wasps is walking past a record shop when he notices 'The World of Wasps' soundtrack in the window.

Intrigued, he goes inside and asks if he can listen to it. Dropping the needle onto the record he's confronted by a loud buzzing sound which he doesn't recognise as that of any known wasp.

The next track is the same as is the next track after that and he still doesn't recognise the buzzing sounds as that of a wasp.

He returns the record to the counter and tells the store owner that his faith in his wasp expertise has been shattered as he doesn't recognise ANY of the wasp sounds.

"Oh, don't worry" says the shop owner - "you must have been playing the Bee side". :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:05 pm

The 1st one was funny CH, that one was awful!

Taxi for one!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:07 pm

americantrotter wrote:The 1st one was funny CH, that one was awful!

Taxi for one!
Also about fifty years old. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:12 pm

Not to mention being in this thread somewhere......... :oops: :mrgreen:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:15 pm

:P

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:25 pm

Here's another one for your pleasure. Feel free to rip it to pieces... :mrgreen:

A bloke is walking through a forest, and sees a 3ft tall green man sat on a toadstool with his head between his legs. So the bloke softly walks closer and wispers "Are you a goblin?"

To which the small green man replys "No, I've just got headache"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:25 pm

A guy is rescued from a desert island after 7 years.

He's home now & all the fuss has died down & he's settled.

He's in his local pub & his friend says " … well, go on, what was it like ?".

He replies … "well, now I'm actually out it wasn't all that bad. I was shipwrecked on a nice island, with good weather, plenty of fresh water & dry caves to live in. I salvaged loads of food & drink from the wreck & I had a radio & cd player, batteries & a small generator too. Plenty of books & a small keyboard. I had guns to hunt with, nets to fish with & there was fruit & vegetables growing wild, too. So, all in all not too bad really"

"What was the worst thing about it ?"

" … I suppose going 5 years without sex was the worst".

"I can imagine" said the friend, then after a short pause " … wait a minute !! 5 years without sex ?? You were there 7 years !!!".

The man looks embarrassed & shuffled his feet a bit. Then, he said " … well, yes. 5 years. You see, I 'd been alone all that time & I was getting a bit frisky, when, on a walk down to the beach and there … head in the sand & backside in the air, was a beautiful, lovely hen ostrich".

"Well, I wondered for a while & then though, 'go for it' … so I took of my trousers … ran at full pace along the beach … & took a flying leap at the ostrich. … I connected first time, she had no idea what had hit her".

"Blo-ody hell," said the friend " … sex with an ostrich. What as it like?"

"Well … the first 100 yards were fine, but then we began to get out of step … "
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:48 pm

A middle aged guy marries a younger woman and they are deeply in love.

But no matter what the husband does sexually, the woman never achieves orgasm. So they decide to ask a marriage guidance counsellor for advice.

The counsellor listens to their story and makes a suggestion.

"Hire a strapping young man and while the two of you are making love have the young man wave a towel over you, as though he is fanning you both.

Make sure he is totally naked and she can see his manhood as he fans you both with the towel.

That will help the wife fantasize, and should bring on the orgasm you're seeking."

So they go home and follow the counsellor's advice.

They hire a handsome young man and he strips off and enthusiastically waves a towel over them both as they make love. But it doesn't help and still the wife is unsatisfied and frustrated.

Perplexed, they go back to the counsellor. "Okay", says the counsellor, "let's try it reversed. Have the young man make love to your wife and YOU wave the towel over them."

Once again, they follow the advice.

The young man gets into bed with the wife and the husband waves the towel. The hired hand really works with great enthusiasm and the wife soon has an enormous, room-shaking, screaming orgasm.

Smiling, the husband drops the towel, taps the young man on the shoulder and says to him, "Now, THAT'S how you wave a f**king towel, mate."
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:50 pm

HER SIDE OF THE STORY: -
He was in an odd mood when I got to the pub, I thought it might have been because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately.
We went to a very nice restaurant, our special one, but he was STILL acting a bit funny.

I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no, but I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the cab on the way back to his house, I said that I loved him and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you know he doesn't say it back or anything.

We finally got back to his place and I was wondering if he was going to dump me! So I tried to ask him about it but he just switched on the TV.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to sleep.

Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to leave but I just cried myself to sleep. I don't know, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else???.

HIS SIDE OF THE STORY
Lost 3-0.

Gutted.

Got a shag though

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:21 pm

Not exactly new and seems to confuse Lancelot with the Gawain/Blanchefleur legend but...
King Arthur and the Witch:

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had No answer, he would be put to death.

The question?...What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but No one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had No choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own life.

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below. BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below. OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

Scroll down

The moral is.....
If you don't let a woman have her own way....
Things are going to get ugly
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:17 pm

The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday.

This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some Liverpudlian youngsters.
The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment. It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won and lost in the pits.

However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for.... At the crew's first practice session, not only was the scouse pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to Mclaren for 8 cases of Stella, a bag of weed and picture of david coulthard's wife in the shower.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:20 pm

I knew it was coming and I still can't stop laughing!

Marshall
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Marshall » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:18 pm

One off the radio this morning...

Did you hear about the comedian who forgot all his punchlines?

erm...

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:45 pm

My favorite joke ever.

Chili taster

The notes are from an inexperienced Chili taster named Frank, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:

Frank: "Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge at a chili cook-off.

The Judge #3 called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking for directions to the Budweiser truck, when the call came in. I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy and, besides, they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted".

Here are the scorecards from the event:

Chili # 1 Mike's Maniac Mobster Monster Chili

Judge # 1 -- A little too heavy on the tomato. Amusing kick.

Judge # 2 -- Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.

Judge # 3 -- (Frank) Holy shit, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two beers to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These Texans are crazy.

Chili # 2 Arthur's Afterburner Chili

Judge # 1 -- Smoky, with a hint of pork. Slight jalapeno tang.

Judge # 2 -- Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to be taken seriously.

Judge # 3 -- Keep this out of the reach of children. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more beer when they saw the look on my face.

Chili # 3 Fred's Famous Burn Down the Barn Chili

Judge # 1 -- Excellent firehouse chili. Great kick. Needs more beans.

Judge # 2 -- A bean less chili, a bit salty, good use of peppers.

Judge # 3 -- Call the EPA. I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now. Get me more beer before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back, now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting shit-faced from all of the beer.

Chili # 4 Bubba's Black Magic

Judge # 1 -- Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing.

Judge # 2 -- Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chili.

Judge # 3 -- I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Is it possible to burn out taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind me with fresh refills. That 300-LB. bitch is starting to look HOT . . . just like this nuclear waste I'm eating! Is chili an aphrodisiac?

Chili # 5 Linda's Legal Lip Remover

Judge # 1 -- Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very impressive.

Judge # 2 -- Chili using shredded beef, could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.

Judge # 3 -- My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted and four people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from the pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off. It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!

Chili # 6 Vera's Very Vegetarian Variety

Judge # 1 -- Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spices and peppers.

Judge # 2 -- The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and garlic. Superb.

Judge #3-- I shit myself when I farted and I'm worried it will eat through the chair. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that slut Sally. She must be kinkier than I thought. Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my ass with a snow cone.

Chili # 7 Susan's Screaming Sensation Chili

Judge # 1 -- A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers.

Judge # 2 -- Ho hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. I should take note that I am worried about Judge #3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably.

Judge # 3 -- You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I wouldn't feel a thing. I've lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava like poop to match my shirt. At least during the autopsy, they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful. Screw it; I'm not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in through the 4-inch hole in my stomach.

Chili # 8 Tommy's Toe-Nail Curling Chili

Judge # 1 -- The perfect ending, this is a nice blend chili. Not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence.

Judge # 2 -- This final entry is a good, balanced chili. Neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge # 3 passed out, fell over and pulled the chili pot down on top of himself. Not sure if he's going to make it. Poor dude, wonder how he'd have reacted to really hot chili?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:02 pm

A man and wife are enjoying an evening glass of wine around the kitchen table.
The man suddenly asks his wife, "Tell me something that will
make me happy and sad at the same time".

The wife thinks for a moment, and responds "Your penis is bigger than your brother's."

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:13 pm

Got this via email today:
The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this:

You're a Siamese Twin.

Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay.

He has a date coming round tonight.

You only have one ass.
:mrgreen:
Smarties have answers.....

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:22 pm

That joke is older than SOTWA!!

Try this

A normal 30 something, having split from his latest girlfriend,
decided to take a vacation. He booked himself on a Caribbean cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank.

He found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies,
nothing, only bananas and coconuts.

After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore. In disbelief, he asks, "Where did you come from? How did you get here?"

She replies, "I rowed from the other side of the island. I landed here when my cruise ship sank."

"Amazing," he said. "You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you."

"Oh, this thing?" explains the woman. "I made the boat out of raw material I found on the island. The oars were whittled from gum tree branches, I wove the bottom from palm branches and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus tree."

"But, where did you get the tools?"

"Oh, that was no problem," replied the woman. "On the south side of the island, a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock is exposed. I found if fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into ductile iron.
I used that for tools and used the tools to make the hardware."

The guy is stunned.

"Let's row over to my place," she says.

After a few minutes of rowing, she docks the boat at a small wharf.
As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him is a stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow painted in blue and white.

While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp
rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumb struck. As they walk into the house, she says casually, "It's not much but I call it home. Sit down, please.

Would you like a drink?"
"No! No thank you," he blurts out, still dazed. "I can't take another drop of coconut juice."

"It's not coconut juice," winks the woman. "I have a still. How would you like a Pina Colada?"

Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts and they sit down on her couch to talk.

After they have exchanged their stories, the woman announces, "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There is a razor in the bathroom cabinet."

No longer questioning anything, the man goes into the bathroom.
There,in the cabinet, a razor made from a piece of tortoise bone. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fastened on to its end inside a swivel mechanism.

"This woman is amazing," he muses. "What next?"

When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but vines,
strategically positioned, and smelling faintly of gardenias. She
beckons for him to sit down next to her.

"Tell me," she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him, "We've been out here for many months. You've been lonely. There's something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now, something you've been longing for?"

She stares into his eyes. He can't believe what he's hearing.

"You mean...", and he swallows excitedly and tears start to form in his eyes.........

"Don't tell me you've got Sky Sports"

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:38 pm

Lol. Awesome!!!

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 am

Batman wrote:That joke is older than SOTWA!!
Fxck off! I'm 23 with silver highlights!! :whack:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

gaiser
Promising
Promising

Post by gaiser » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:03 am

roflol :lmfao: