Joke thread

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:04 pm

lmfao!

I like that one.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:50 pm

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE !

There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch . . .. you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband . .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 54,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:46 pm

This bloke is working on the buses and collecting tickets. He rings the bell for the driver to set off when there's a woman half getting on the bus...

The driver sets off, the woman falls from the bus and is killed.

At the trial the bloke is sent down for murder and seeing as it's Texas he's sent to the electric Chair. On the day of his execution he's sat in the chair and the executioner grants him a final wish.

"Well" says the man, "is that your packed lunch over there?"

"Yes" answers the executioner.

"Can I have that green banana?"

The executioner gives the man his green banana and waits till he's eaten it.

When the man's finished, the executioner flips the switch sending hundreds of thousands of volts through the man. When the smoke clears the man is still alive.

The executioner can't believe it.

"Can I go?" the man asks.

"I suppose so" says the executioner," that's never happened before."

The man leaves and eventually gets his job back on the buses selling tickets. Again he rings the bell for the driver to go when people are still getting on. A man falls under the wheels and is killed. The bloke is sent down for murder again and sent to the electric chair. The executioner is determined to do it right this time so rigs the chair up to the electric supply for the whole of Texas. The bloke is again sat in the chair.

"What is your final wish?" asks the executioner.

"Can I have that green banana in your packed lunch?" says the condemned man. The executioner sighs and reluctantly gives up his banana.

The bloke eats the banana all up and the executioner flips the switch. Millions of volts course through the chair blacking out Texas. When the smoke clears the man is still sat there smiling in the chair. The executioner can't believe it and lets the man go.

Well, would you believe, the bloke gets his job back on the buses. Once again he rings the bell whilst passengers are still getting on, this time killing three of them. He is sent to the electric chair again.

The executioner rigs up all the world's electricity to the chair, determined to get his man this time. The man sits down in the chair smiling.

"What's your final wish?" asks the executioner.

"Well" says the man, "Can I have that green banana out of your packed lunch?"

The executioner hands over his banana and the man eats it all, skin included. The executioner pulls the handle and a zillion million trillion volts go through the chair. When the smoke rises the man is still sat there alive without even a burn mark.

"I give up" says the executioner, "I don't understand how you can still be alive after all that?" He stroked his chin. "It's something to do with that green banana isn't it"" he asked

"Nahh" said the bloke, "I'm just a really bad conductor"!
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Luna
Promising
Promising

Post by Luna » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:52 pm

:lol: I like that one :D

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:16 pm

My grandad told me that one in 1965. :oops:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:25 pm

InsaneApache wrote:My grandad told me that one in 1965. :oops:
Even back then, Texas buses didn't have conductors - I think it should have been a train joke.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:36 pm

No. He told me it was a conductor on the #17 bus, the one whos' route is down Rochdale Rd. in Blakley.

Did I ever confess to being a manc?...... :shock: :mrgreen:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:07 pm

InsaneApache wrote:No. He told me it was a conductor on the #17 bus, the one whos' route is down Rochdale Rd. in Blakley.

Did I ever confess to being a manc?...... :shock: :mrgreen:
No, you didn't (and frankly I wouldn't if I were you). The trouble there is there was never electric chair execution in England so the joke would fail. I'm sorry, I have to stick with my train conductor proposal. :wink: Actually I think the personnel officer who kept giving him back his job should have been executed.
Last edited by Montreal Wanderer on Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:18 pm

WHAT!!! :shock: You mean my grandad lied to me when I was 5? :D

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:08 am

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror, complaining to my
husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he
uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your
breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it
between your breasts for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in
front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?" I ask.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," he replies.

I stop.. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my
breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your ass, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, may even walk again.
Stupid, stupid man

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:53 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Even back then, Texas buses didn't have conductors - I think it should have been a train joke.
Pedantic??

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:03 am

communistworkethic wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Pedantic??
If we're being pedantic we should have had this discussion when the joke first appeared back on page 7 or whatever it was...

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:17 am

Clearly not a scouser, no "great sense of humour and community spirit" .

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:33 am

communistworkethic wrote:Clearly not a scouser, no "great sense of humour
quite, you'd never get me posting that conductor joke ;)

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:39 am

A little old couple walked slowly into a McDonalds one cold winter evening.

They looked out of place amid the young families and young couples eating there that night. Some of the customers looked admiringly at them. You could tell what the admirers were thinking. Look, there is a couple who has been through a lot together, probably for 60 years or more!"

The little old man walked up to the cash register, placed his order with no hesitation and then paid for their meal. The couple took a table near the back wall and started taking food off of the tray.

There was one hamburger, one order of french fries and one drink. The little old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half.

He placed one half in front of his wife. Then he carefully counted out the french fries, divided them in two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, and then his wife took a sip as the man began to eat his few bites. Again, you could tell what people around the old couple were thinking. "That poor old couple."

As the old man began eating his french fires, a young man stood up and walked to the old couples' table. He politely offered to buy another meal. The old man replied that they were just fine. They were used to sharing everything.

Then the crowd noticed that the little old lady still hadn't eaten a thing. She just sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally sipped some of the drink.

Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy them another meal. This time, the lady explained that no, they were used to sharing.

As the little old man finished eating and was wiping his face neatly with a napkin, the young man could stand it no longer and asked again. After being politely refused again, he finally asked the little old lady, "ma'am, why aren't you eating. You said that you share everything. What is it that you are waiting for?"

She answered, ” I'm waiting for the teeth!"

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:40 am

What do you call a physic dwarf who escapes from prison?

A small medium at large

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:41 am

Little Thelma comes home from first grade and tells her father that she wants to give a valentine to Osama bin Laden. "Why Osama bin Laden?" her father asks in shock. "Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American girl could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe he'll start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore." Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with newfound pride. "Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard." "I know," Thelma says. "And once that gets him out in the open, the Marines can blow the shit out of him."

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:24 pm

Little Johnny comes home from school early one day. His Mum and Dad, not expecting him, are enjoying a breathless, steamy love-making session in the bedroom. This is rudely interrupted by aforementioned son slamming the door. "Mum, Dad, I'm home!" Little Johnny says.

Dad leaps out of bed and, without thinking, comes to the top of the stairs, naked, with a hard-on the size of Florida there for Little Johnny to see.

"What are you doing, Dad?" asks the son.

"I'm looking for a mouse," Dad replies.

Asks Johnny: "Gonna f**k it?"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:39 pm

The town's clergy were looking for a way to increase attendance and participation at their regular meetings. One member suggested bringing in a hypnotist. The officials agreed, a famous hypnotist was hired, publicity distributed, and everyone was pleased.

A few weeks later the meeting hall was packed, and the town's people sat fascinated as the hypnotist withdrew a pocket watch. The hypnotist began chanting... "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly the hypnotist's fingers slipped and the watch fell to the floor...

"Shit" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the town hall.
Businesswoman of the year.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:42 pm

One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show hands from those who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.

First she called on little Suzie, who responded with, "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it."

"Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher. She then called on little Michael.

"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully."

The teacher responded, "Excellent, Michael!" Then, she reluctantly called little Billy.

"Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father she was pregnant, and he said 'Beautiful just fecking beautiful!'"