Andy Murray

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

plodder
Promising
Promising

Andy Murray

Post by plodder » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:05 am

Won, again.

:D :D :D

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:11 am

As in won on wednesday, or won since then?

I'll answer my own question, he won again.

Bertie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bertie » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:27 pm

And now beats Federer!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:28 pm

He is a nice person, and I hate him.

Bertie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bertie » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:30 pm

Batman wrote:He is a tw*t, and I hate him.
But a tw*t who has just beaten the world's No. 1.

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:31 pm

..therefore remains a nice person. :D

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:33 pm

I've been following the progress of Murray for a while now and this guy is the real deal. He may not win Wimbledon but I think he'll have an excellent chance of obtaining the US Open in a few seasons. Surely the sports personality of year so far?
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:34 pm

Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:37 pm

Isn't this the tennis player that the ghastly Natasha predicted wouldn't amount to a row of beans?

No shxt Sherlock
Hopeful
Hopeful

andy murrey

Post by No shxt Sherlock » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:42 pm

i thought that andy murrey was going to be another tim henman get so far then f**k it all up like usual but you just never know GOOD LUCK ANDY MURREY
Come on the mighty Wanderers

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:44 pm

i reckon he's got the potential to be far better than Henman ever was
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:56 pm

You may think he's a nice person. But he will be more successful than will you ever be.

Well don to Andy and i comend you on a fantastic victory and your stunning form of late. Keep up the great work Andy.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:03 pm

daxter15 wrote:
You may think he's a tw*t. But he will be more successful than will you ever be.

Well don to Andy and i comend you on a fantastic victory and your stunning form of late. Keep up the great work Andy.
You comend (sic) a Scotsman that wished victory upon each of England's opponents in the World Cup? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Bertie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bertie » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:07 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote: You comend (sic) a Scotsman that wished victory upon each of England's opponents in the World Cup? :conf:
NOT madly keen on the man, but even less keen on the press. I heard the original interview and he was "selectively" quoted from it.

No, let's make that I HATE THE UK PRESS.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:27 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
daxter15 wrote:
You may think he's a tw*t. But he will be more successful than will you ever be.

You comend (sic) a Scotsman that wished victory upon each of England's opponents in the World Cup? :conf:
Indeed, the scots are very anti-english, whereas we couldn't careless about them. Now the Welsh........
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:59 am

second that. just another foreigner beat the world number one, who cares?

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:55 am

Bertie wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote: You comend (sic) a Scotsman that wished victory upon each of England's opponents in the World Cup? :conf:
NOT madly keen on the man, but even less keen on the press. I heard the original interview and he was "selectively" quoted from it.

No, let's make that I HATE THE UK PRESS.
One of the 'selective' quotes I read was that he would be supporting any team that England were playing against. He's also wideley reported as preferring to be called Scottish rather than British. I do not like him. :evil:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:02 am

communistworkethic wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
daxter15 wrote:

Indeed, the scots are very anti-english, whereas we couldn't careless about them. Now the Welsh........
Steady with the stereotyping there, Comrade Work-Ethic. It would be more correct to say that some Scots are anti-English, some just don't like the football team (due in no small part to the overblown hype surrounding it) and some just couldn't care less.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:11 am

I probably was unlucky, but I lived in Glasgow for a year, and I was constantly abused for being English.... Being called an English b*rst*rd and that I had ruined their country and to pish off back to England.

Whenever I was around 2 blokes used to sing Flower of Scotland and go on about Bonnie Prince Charlie. The thing is I'm pretty dim, so I thought they were talking about Charles, as in Prince of Wales as in now married to Camilla... So I kept saying why are you going on about him, he's supposed to be Welsh, in any case he isn't particularly bonnie. Then someone explained later about the real Bonnie Prince Charlie.

It was a miserable 12 months.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:12 am

He's as low as 18/1 to win the US Open on Paddypower, which is just fecking daft. Can get 32 on Betfair, which is still equally daft.