TW nightshift

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:38 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Oh no - I wouldn't say that (even if I thought it which I don't). Cheer up, Blurry, you'll see clearer in the morning.
I'll probably be seeing something like my name in the morning, actually. Have to spend the night on a flipping sofa which'll do my insomnia a load of bloody good.

God, I'm being a right whinging nice person this evening aren't I? Apologies, folks, but then it's obviously a lot easier for me to be a moaning git over here than on places where I know half the people and would be judged by it.

feck I hate being a miserable bastard. Damn women and damn friends.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:41 am

blurred wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Oh no - I wouldn't say that (even if I thought it which I don't). Cheer up, Blurry, you'll see clearer in the morning.
I'll probably be seeing something like my name in the morning, actually. Have to spend the night on a flipping sofa which'll do my insomnia a load of bloody good.

God, I'm being a right whinging tw*t this evening aren't I? Apologies, folks, but then it's obviously a lot easier for me to be a moaning git over here than on places where I know half the people and would be judged by it.

feck I hate being a miserable bastard. Damn women and damn friends.
Well, perhaps we should take this up another time - when the sun is shining and all the world looks good.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:47 am

Nah, you're alright Monty. I shall be in a general malaise and then back to my usual bifty best tomorrow morning, fear not. If I'm not on here as an irrepressably cheeful twunt tomorrow then you have the right to shoot me on sight. Cheers for the concern, anyway, I just need a bit of an outlet to be a miserable c*nt :)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:50 am

blurred wrote:Nah, you're alright Monty. I shall be in a general malaise and then back to my usual bifty best tomorrow morning, fear not. If I'm not on here as an irrepressably cheeful twunt tomorrow then you have the right to shoot me on sight. Cheers for the concern, anyway, I just need a bit of an outlet to be a miserable c*nt :)
No problem, Blurry. I was married for 30 years and been divorced for three. You can live without them, Zulu, but with is generally better.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:54 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:No problem, Blurry. I was married for 30 years and been divorced for three. You can live without them, Zulu, but with is generally better.
Bet those three were the best, eh? :D

Nah, I know what you mean, and it'd be even more understandable if I was in the horrible 'living with them' stage, but it's the even more delightully tangled 'dance of the singles' that I find myself with at the moment.

And yes, from past experience, it generally is better when you do the whole 'living with them' thing, but perhaps I'm just not used to the whole single life and all the complications that that brings...

Can't live with 'em, can't bury 'em under the patio...

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:16 am

blurred wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:No problem, Blurry. I was married for 30 years and been divorced for three. You can live without them, Zulu, but with is generally better.
Bet those three were the best, eh? :D

Nah, I know what you mean, and it'd be even more understandable if I was in the horrible 'living with them' stage, but it's the even more delightully tangled 'dance of the singles' that I find myself with at the moment.

And yes, from past experience, it generally is better when you do the whole 'living with them' thing, but perhaps I'm just not used to the whole single life and all the complications that that brings...

Can't live with 'em, can't bury 'em under the patio...
Looking back, it was all good really. Just too short. They say a woman marries a man expecting him to change and a man marries a woman expecting she won't. But that's life.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:22 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Looking back, it was all good really. Just too short. They say a woman marries a man expecting him to change and a man marries a woman expecting she won't. But that's life.
Sounds like you have a story to tell... ;) :D

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:18 am

Mornin' all...how we doing?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:40 am

blurred wrote:Mornin' all...how we doing?
Not bad - you feeling better?

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:06 am

Than I was the other night? Aye, things could be worse I guess. Positive outlook and all that. Might have something to do with the fact that I'm sober tonight :)

I love insomnia, it's great.

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:01 am

Midnight and all is quiet.

If you're on the TW late shift just clock in and say hi...... :oops:
Smarties have answers.....

Super_Kevin_Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Super_Kevin_Davies » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:02 am

Helloooooooooooooooooooo Bench (again :wink: )

nat_bwfcuk
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by nat_bwfcuk » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:08 am

Bench wrote:Midnight and all is quiet.

If you're on the TW late shift just clock in and say hi...... :oops:
Morning

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:35 am

I think he might have nodded off, ladies. It's the Horlicks you know.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:41 am

Popping in to say hello. Hello! And goodnight. 8)

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:27 am

Hola from North America.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:00 am

americantrotter wrote:Hola from North America.
Et bon soir de moi

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:24 am

Quebec for the french! LOL

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:11 am

Mornin again folks, who do we have on here at this hour?

Great Hammer Horror on ITV 3 at the moment - very scary kid on it with 'powers' it appears much like Bart Simpson in the hallowe'en episode where he can just 'make shit happen'

:)

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:13 am

Meh, I really should be in bed as I'm have to wake up at 7:30 to get ready for work.

I did the worst thing you could, and had a nap at like 8:30 - 10, so now I'm still awake.