Xpert 11

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Xpert 11

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:50 pm

We are coming to the end of the first season in the Xpert 11 league.

I was planning on sacking it, but if anyone is interested in joining in for the next season let me know and I will keep it going.

Check here for more info:

http://www.xperteleven.com/default.aspx
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:27 am

Count me out for next Season fella, but thanks very much for sorting this seasons out. 8)
May the bridges I burn light your way

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:39 am

Its almost 2 years since we had an Xpert 11 league for The-Wanderer posters.

If there is any further interest we could start one up again. Please let me know if you want to get involved.

There is an option to take over an existing league who's season ends on 11 January, so if enough people are interested we could start up by the end of January.

The Home page of the site is http://www.xperteleven.com/default.aspx so have a look if interested.

There are currently 294,190 members from around the World playing this computer game at present, in numerous different leagues. The main web site is of Swedish origin, it is very easy and fun to play but requires regular attention from "managers" to keep their teams active.
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

davroduk
Reliable
Reliable

Post by davroduk » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:30 pm

I already play, and have two teams in different leagues.
I tried on a few occasions to get a Wanderer League running when Modding the Fantasy Forum, and succeeded, only for everyone to drop out. (Cos I kicked everyones ass )
If you get this up and running, count me in cos it should provide some great banter. :spank:
TALKING BALLS AS ALWAYS