Happy Slapper get's, well, Slapped!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:55 pm

I'm just so sick of the youth getting a bad name, damn fecking sick and to have Commie make a judgement that all Chav's have Chavvy parents is just way over the top.

Was he born with a silver spoon? Or did he grow up in a nice area. :roll:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:42 pm

Lets face it most chavs are nice people and their parents are nice people as well,try telling them that their beloved brat has just been seen smashing up the phone boxes and bus shelters from Tonge Moor all the way up to Bromley Cross yet AGAIN this morning and they will tell you to piss off and probably threaten to stove your head in.
How many streets are spoilt by a few Chav types spoiling it for everybody else, who know that the Police won`t do bugger all because it means more paper work and in any case they can all go back to there lovely house in a crime free area,as one PC plod said to me as I pointed out a chav spray painting a neighbours wall when he was in my house `Well what can you do?`YOUR FOOKING JOB WOULD BE NICE.
nice people.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:39 pm

It's a bit blinkered to think that all scallies come from deprived areas, or have 'chav' parents.

If you go into leafy Cheshire (Sale or some wanky place like that) there are loads of middle class scallies.

Basically, there have always been little toerags p!ssing everyone off, it was the same 20 years ago... to assume that it is different now is just ridiculous.
Viva La Portable Radio!

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:33 pm

Porrohman wrote:Lets face it most chavs are tw*ts and their parents are tw*ts as well,try telling them that their beloved brat has just been seen smashing up the phone boxes and bus shelters from Tonge Moor all the way up to Bromley Cross yet AGAIN this morning and they will tell you to piss off and probably threaten to stove your head in.
How many streets are spoilt by a few Chav types spoiling it for everybody else, who know that the Police won`t do bugger all because it means more paper work and in any case they can all go back to there lovely house in a crime free area,as one PC plod said to me as I pointed out a chav spray painting a neighbours wall when he was in my house `Well what can you do?`YOUR FOOKING JOB WOULD BE NICE.
tw*ts.
Y'see, I disagree....I'd post what I want, but I'll probably get another PM telling me off.... :roll:

So lets just go with the flow:

All chavs are scum, and should be shot on site.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:44 pm

Come on Hoolie, even liberal do-gooders like me can see that there is a malignant youth sub-culture that something needs to be done about; something more than £25 vouchers for leisure centres. Whether this is a new phenomenon or has been the situation for a long time is not something people of our years can comment on.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:03 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Come on Hoolie, even liberal do-gooders like me can see that there is a malignant youth sub-culture that something needs to be done about; something more than £25 vouchers for leisure centres. Whether this is a new phenomenon or has been the situation for a long time is not something people of our years can comment on.
But its a bastard minority of the youth, the way the media glorifies it, and indeed a large percentage of the public, you would think it is EVERY young person. Funny how I lived in a rough area for 17 years and didn't have a single bit of bother....

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:30 pm

Hoolio wrote:I'm just so sick of the youth getting a bad name, damn fecking sick and to have Commie make a judgement that all Chav's have Chavvy parents is just way over the top.

Was he born with a silver spoon? Or did he grow up in a nice area. :roll:
dear oh dear oh dear :roll: Not quite grasping the point there are you?

and no to both your questions
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:40 am

Interesting thread from the past...

I'm now studying some Dutch criminal law, and you lot might be pleased to learn that over here, the bloke who knocked out the happly slapper would almost certainly get away with it, under their defence of 'excessive self defence'!

For me, and English law, the clue is in the word "excessive", but there you go....
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH9KEZ94A9A

Another link for the video, as the original has been removed.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 pm

Is that the same clip? I'd definitely say it's a fake, I wasn't sure at the time.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:28 pm

warthog wrote:Is that the same clip? I'd definitely say it's a fake, I wasn't sure at the time.
Yes, it is the same, I think.

Funnily enough, I'm exactly the same as you - a year and a half ago I wasn't sure, but it looks blatantly fake to me now.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:29 pm

Didn't the original one feature a couple walking through a park? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:32 pm

I don't remember a couple and a park. :conf:

Well, the same principles to be discussed remain in place, whether the clip is acted or not.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Didn't the original one feature a couple walking through a park? :conf:
Was that the one were the guy turned out to be a boxer, and stoved tohe pair of them?

No way was that fake! Not unless the guy said "Right were going to make a fake film here, but to make it look authentic, I'm really going to kick the shxt out of the pair of you!"
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Didn't the original one feature a couple walking through a park? :conf:
Was that the one were the guy turned out to be a boxer, and stoved tohe pair of them?

No way was that fake! Not unless the guy said "Right were going to make a fake film here, but to make it look authentic, I'm really going to kick the shxt out of the pair of you!"
That's the one!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:

That's the one!
There were two posted. One was a couple walking through the park (videoed from above?) and the second a guy leaving a shop I think. Until then I thought a slapper was something else in popular UK slang. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.