pimpin your rides

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

white blood
Promising
Promising

pimpin your rides

Post by white blood » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:42 am

It’s a bit random but as a dedicated pursuer of shit tv, have we any fans of Pimp My Ride Uk?
I love this show, anything with ‘YO BABY’ Tim Westwood in it is worth watching, the guy is pure gold.
But the show is so bad its funny, its obviously more tongue in cheek than the US version, what with all the daft little sequences, but the finished cars are still quality. Jamie the garage owner has the worst hair ive ever seen, but id love to see more of that ‘pinky’ bird, she definitely has something about her.
‘’yo dog, your ride is whack, im just not feelin it – holla’’ Top tele!

LeeRoyBrown
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by LeeRoyBrown » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:01 am

Tim Westwood reminds me of my dad trying to be cool.... :roll:

US versian is so much better. Quality programme none the less.

Luna
Promising
Promising

Post by Luna » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:09 am

I saw one a few months ago where they got this guy who clearly couldn't drive for toffee (his car was completly wrecked), so they have the bright idea of putting tvs on the front bumper so 'other people can watch teh same music video your watching when you stop at the lights!' casually forgetting he will smash them instantly and to see them at the lights you would have to lean up to your waist out of the car to see them.

Another thing, is the law about having tvs in the front of cars different in the US? Over here were not allowed to have any kind of device which may distract the driver, but in the American version they always put in this monitor which is a tv as well as a GPS.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:05 pm

I tend not to watch this drivel (not having MTV helps), but saw a thing on RAWK the other day that some fella who'd been on the UK version of this programme had slapped his car on ebay. Don't know how much he got for it in the end...

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:36 pm

I hate Tim 'Im so bad everyone shoots me' Westwood with a passion, I reckon he actually looks at himself in the mirror and thinks yeh Im well cooler than my main man JayZee, Drop the bomb!

I'll drop him the pr*ck

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:53 pm

boltonboris wrote:I hate Tim 'Im so bad everyone shoots me' Westwood with a passion, I reckon he actually looks at himself in the mirror and thinks yeh Im well cooler than my main man JayZee, Drop the bomb!

I'll drop him the pr*ck
Couldn't agree more. Isn't it about time that somebody informed him that he's white?

I can't bear him, if they put him on the footie, I'd stop watching the footie. He's that cringeworthy!
May the bridges I burn light your way

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:06 pm

Westwood went to public school and his dad's an Earl or something, how "street" is that?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:33 pm

communistworkethic wrote:Westwood went to public school and his dad's an Earl or something, how "street" is that?
Dont be dissin him commie, hell bus a cap in yo ass

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:48 pm

theres a picture of him from da electro 80's days looking like a nerd in his clinic glasses ..

[cant find the pic]

the "free school dinners" dog , doesnt sound as street tho....

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:55 pm

boltonboris wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:Westwood went to public school and his dad's an Earl or something, how "street" is that?
Dont be dissin him commie, hell bus a cap in yo ass

What?? "hell bus a cap in yo ass"? he'll transport some youth headgear in to my donkey?

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:42 pm

westwoods message on contraception - "strap it up before you slap it up" legend.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:43 pm

As far as I know there are no laws against having the equipment, just using it while driving. :roll: Then again, the Federal Government doesnt do a whole lot of nit-picking. Just the major stuff, the rest is up to the states.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:58 pm

Luna wrote:I saw one a few months ago where they got this guy who clearly couldn't drive for toffee (his car was completly wrecked), so they have the bright idea of putting tvs on the front bumper so 'other people can watch teh same music video your watching when you stop at the lights!' casually forgetting he will smash them instantly and to see them at the lights you would have to lean up to your waist out of the car to see them.

Another thing, is the law about having tvs in the front of cars different in the US? Over here were not allowed to have any kind of device which may distract the driver, but in the American version they always put in this monitor which is a tv as well as a GPS.
nah Luna - the screen in lots of cars acts as TV and sat nav. The sat nav in BMW's is little more than a DVD player.

Gnome
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gnome » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:22 pm

Tim Westwood is just so shit its hilarious. I dont have MTV either so fortunately cant watch it unless its repeats on TMF, but a friend of a friend won a competition in the Sun last yr to have their car done, never got to see the outcome, but knowing the shit they do i bet it wasnt pretty! i sure wouldnt let them near my car!
Nay-Nay: so good they named me twice

"oh Nicky Hunt, should play up front, oh Nicky Hunt should play up front"

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:06 pm

Sorry the US show is great, the UK one cringe worthy esp Westwood is he for real and what the feck is wrong with his arms, as for the bloke in the garage tell him to give his sister her haircut back :)

Kylofski
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Kylofski » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:21 pm

Now for a change does anyone watch that hilarious Show Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard "Daytime white teeth" Hamond and James Mason.
Let's find out how many ways we can riun a car with £10,000 spending money!
Who is the Stig?

On the TG website have look at these home made pimp my rides http://www.topgear.com/content/timetobu ... ages/0477/
http://www.bcbfc.co.uk/ Bolton County Bears FC

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:48 pm

Yep and the races they do look fun esp when Clarkson beats the Hamster and James wotsisname

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:52 pm

Kylofski wrote:Now for a change does anyone watch that hilarious Show Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard "Daytime white teeth" Hamond and James Mason.
Let's find out how many ways we can riun a car with £10,000 spending money!
Who is the Stig?
On the TG website have look at these home made pimp my rides http://www.topgear.com/content/timetobu ... ages/0477/
Perry McCarthy.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:29 pm

Is it really?

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:34 pm

I love Westwood, he is just awesome.

He is so entertaining it hurts.

He reminds me of David Brent, you can either cringe and want to punch him, or you'll laugh at him.

I laugh at Westwood because some of the stuff he comes out with are classics.

Talking about pimping somebodies ride: "You know what I does!"