Help this guy out

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:16 pm

Teletext - It's not for girls.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:21 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Gertie wrote:OK I'm mad...

girls are much better drivers of tv dibbers. We don't try and watch 400 channels at once, don't skip about all the time so you end up feeling epileptic and don't try and watch tv and the text things all at the same time.

And now with skyplus we don't need fellas to set the video either hoooooooray !!!!

Let's hear it for the girls.
But I thought we couldnt multi task??
Going up through 400 crazy tv channels whilst someone is waiting to take a corner on the footie you're supposed to be watching isn't multi0taking it's short attention span... Unless you are saying that doing that and scratching your nuts at the same time counts as more than one task??? ;) ;)

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:30 pm

of course it does.

But you shouldn't be allowed near the dibber as you'll only go and put some crap with shane ward on or eastenders sor somesuch dross.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:32 pm

Gertie wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Gertie wrote:OK I'm mad...

girls are much better drivers of tv dibbers. We don't try and watch 400 channels at once, don't skip about all the time so you end up feeling epileptic and don't try and watch tv and the text things all at the same time.

And now with skyplus we don't need fellas to set the video either hoooooooray !!!!

Let's hear it for the girls.
But I thought we couldnt multi task??
Going up through 400 crazy tv channels whilst someone is waiting to take a corner on the footie you're supposed to be watching isn't multi0taking it's short attention span... Unless you are saying that doing that and scratching your nuts at the same time counts as more than one task??? ;) ;)

No we memorise whats on all those 400 channels in brief clips (you want to make sure you dont miss owt) plus all the sports pages of the teletext, then get back to the footy, while drinking beer,scratching our nuts and pickin our noses. Most likely we're thinking about shagging as well! High speed multi tasking.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:34 pm

Ooooh harsh!!! I can truly say that I don't watch any soaps... At all....

But Shayne Ward.... Ummmm yes, I'd watch him reading the phone book :D

worldcup
Hopeful
Hopeful

I PROVED THE LOT OF YOU WRONG ....

Post by worldcup » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:35 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............

I proved the lot of you wrong, and whats more, by you lot merely talking about my site has created even more interest, so bear this in mind if you reply to this.
Anyway i would like to thank the gentlemans wife who replied to my thread, THANK YOU.
SCAM...........SCAM I THINK NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It started off as a joke ( a bit like Bolton Wanderers and they are still here ) but it's now earning money for charity, not a lot, but it's a start. I am after nominations for charities if you want to put any forward.

Anyway thanks for looking at it, and please don't take life too seriously............

Good luck by the way ( only kidding about the Bolton Wanderers bit )
I proved the lot of you wrong, Bolton Wanderers premiership quality.........I DON'T THINK SO

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Re: I PROVED THE LOT OF YOU WRONG ....

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:09 pm

worldcup wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............

I proved the lot of you wrong, and whats more, by you lot merely talking about my site has created even more interest, so bear this in mind if you reply to this.
Anyway i would like to thank the gentlemans wife who replied to my thread, THANK YOU.
SCAM...........SCAM I THINK NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It started off as a joke ( a bit like Bolton Wanderers and they are still here ) but it's now earning money for charity, not a lot, but it's a start. I am after nominations for charities if you want to put any forward.

Anyway thanks for looking at it, and please don't take life too seriously............

Good luck by the way ( only kidding about the Bolton Wanderers bit )
I nominate "The Communist Workers Ethics Fund". Just make your donations to Sort Code 11-02-76 Account number 00159876. Cheers.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house