Unacceptable

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

fanz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Unacceptable

Post by fanz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm

http://www.boltoneveningnews.co.uk/news ... grants.php

I personally think this type of attitude is the first step to turning Bolton into the next Bradford, Oldham or Burnley.

Of course people need looking after and distributing around the country but judging by this we take more than our fair share. If these are genuine asylum seekers then how come they didn't seek asylum in their nearest safe haven? Are we bordering Congo, Pakistan and Somalia without me realising it?

The country has gone to the dogs already as far as i'm concerned this just confirms it's happening faster than I though. I know everybody won't share my opinion and this has nothing to do with racism it's about this country being taken for granted by the world. This will put extra strain on healthcare and schooling amongst a whole host of other public services. The doors have to be locked now as far as i'm concerned

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:34 pm

:fishing:

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:38 pm

Yaaaaaaaawn.
Viva La Portable Radio!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:38 pm

and that was a part political broadcast on behalf of the FNP.

I question the Home Office's policy of sending groups to the same places as it just creates enclaves and doesn't encourage integration. I also don't believe that the current immigration policy is fit for purpose. However, Fanz adopts an over simplified view of the situation that the Daily Express would be proud of. NIMBY-ism Fanz?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:40 pm

My grandparents were Russian immigrants and settled in Bolton.

Should they have have been rounded up and shot??

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:41 pm

Someone sensible lock this thread before anyone else replies to this guff.
Viva La Portable Radio!

fanz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by fanz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:41 pm

A nimby and proud of it!

Of course I don't even live in Bolton but I feel sorry for those who do.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:43 pm

fanz wrote:but I feel sorry for those who do.
why? Firstly, you're an admitted NIMBY, second, what's there to be sorry about?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:43 pm

Gertie wrote:My grandparents were Russian immigrants and settled in Bolton.

Start one of those poll-thingies and then we can let the nation decide. :wink:

fanz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by fanz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:46 pm

mofgimmers wrote:Someone sensible lock this thread before anyone else replies to this guff.
Go ahead lock the thread, it's the easiest thing to do. The woolly liberal brigade just stick their head in the sand until they are driven out of their own community. Good job they weren't around in the 30's or 40's or we would have been in trouble

Anyone is welcome here as far as i'm concerned as long as they are willing to work and put into the system. I disagree with the way that certain parts of the UK have been "ghettoised" by large groups of foriegnors. Just my opinion of course.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:49 pm

I nearly fell for that... I really did.
Viva La Portable Radio!

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:56 pm

Little Green Man wrote:

Good plan!

Well my grandmother died of Leukaemia in 1980 and my grandfather had a massive heartattack and died in 1989... Or so I was told, maybe it was payback for them not being English and living in England???

Either way no poll required....

My grandmother was a biology teacher at Turton High School before she died, if anyone remembers a rather scary Ukranian lady??

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:59 pm

Gertie wrote:
Little Green Man wrote:

Good plan!

Well my grandmother died of Leukaemia in 1980 and my grandfather had a massive heartattack and died in 1989... Or so I was told, maybe it was payback for them not being English and living in England???

Either way no poll required....

My grandmother was a biology teacher at Turton High School before she died, if anyone remembers a rather scary Ukranian lady??
No it was payback for your mother not letting you have the England shirt.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:08 pm

Ooh yeah good point revenge was mine...!!!!!!! Fanz will be delighted!!!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:11 pm

Congratulations fanz! Not only do you know little about football and seem to take great delight in any reverse that Bolton Wanderers experience, on and off the field - but you're also a closet fascist who's just come out.

Sieg heil, saddo.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:14 pm

In fairness to Fanz, if this was another Poster it would be attracting serious replies instead of the old Racism jibes, although I disagree with what Fanz is saying I still think we should have stricter border controls than we do have, not becaue I dont want other people to experience our country quite the opposite but there have been some serious malpractice by the government recently in relation to known criminals being allowed in, that is where it has to stop

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 pm

boltonboris wrote:In fairness to Fanz, if this was another Poster it would be attracting serious replies instead of the old Racism jibes, although I disagree with what Fanz is saying I still think we should have stricter border controls than we do have, not becaue I dont want other people to experience our country quite the opposite but there have been some serious malpractice by the government recently in relation to known criminals being allowed in, that is where it has to stop
Well, if it was another poster I would probably have to delete the first part of my comment. I'll give you that. :wink:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:34 pm

boltonboris wrote: I still think we should have stricter border controls than we do have, not becaue I dont want other people to experience our country quite the opposite but there have been some serious malpractice by the government recently in relation to known criminals being allowed in, that is where it has to stop
Recently, judging by this week's arrests, our terrorism problem seems to be Canadian born kids, not immigrants. I fear immigration procedures will also have loopholes. Then there are the immigrant crooks we knowingly keep. A lawyer friend of mine successfully defended a Thai small-time drug dealer against a deportation order (based on his unsavoury and criminal background) because he would have faced the death penalty in his own country.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Winter Hill White
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Unacceptable

Post by Winter Hill White » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:01 pm

fanz wrote:http://www.boltoneveningnews.co.uk/news ... grants.php

I personally think this type of attitude is the first step to turning Bolton into the next Bradford, Oldham or Burnley.

Of course people need looking after and distributing around the country but judging by this we take more than our fair share. If these are genuine asylum seekers then how come they didn't seek asylum in their nearest safe haven? Are we bordering Congo, Pakistan and Somalia without me realising it?

The country has gone to the dogs already as far as i'm concerned this just confirms it's happening faster than I though. I know everybody won't share my opinion and this has nothing to do with racism it's about this country being taken for granted by the world. This will put extra strain on healthcare and schooling amongst a whole host of other public services. The doors have to be locked now as far as i'm concerned
Not content with slagging off asylum seekers, you have a go at three fine upstanding Northern towns.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:10 pm

Sorry to say this Fanz, but it's just too hot a day to be debating such a complicated and volatile subject as this.

Besides, surely everything has been said in the 700 other threads we've already had along these lines?

That said, I appreciate your effort to start the posting a-rolling - this place is duller than one of Natasha's parties today. I guess that is down to the weather too. Can I offer anyone a nice cool glass of lemonade?
Businesswoman of the year.