italia v ghana

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

italia v ghana

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:34 pm

How good is this game???

If Ghana could shoot they could have had 3 or 4 by now. Very impressed at how quick they are across the park. Their keeper looks a bit ropey on crosses though!
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:53 pm

Brilliant match.

Still hate that utter BASTARD Essien.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:10 pm

yeah me too, but he was quality excep for his shockingly bad shooting time and time again, I was impressed with ghana although they were shoddy at the back, their midfield was strong fast and technically very good, if only they practiced shooting!!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Ghana seemed to run out of ideas in the last third. Approach play was excellent and the Italian agony aunts should all be awarded Oscars for their acting. One minute a guy is in agony on a stretcher, next minute he scores, yeah, right. Worst thing is they always turn out a decent side, play good football and screw it up with the trauma trips. Apart from Dean Martin and Sophia Loren, I hate Italians. :twisted:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

picaro
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by picaro » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:43 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Ghana seemed to run out of ideas in the last third. Approach play was excellent and the Italian agony aunts should all be awarded Oscars for their acting. One minute a guy is in agony on a stretcher, next minute he scores, yeah, right. Worst thing is they always turn out a decent side, play good football and screw it up with the trauma trips. Apart from Dean Martin and Sophia Loren, I hate Italians. :twisted:
Caccati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi :whack: (loose translation...shite in your hand and punch yourself with it)

just kidding :D

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:46 pm

And heres me thinking mexicans are from Mexico...... :conf:

picaro
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by picaro » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:54 pm

boltonboris wrote:And heres me thinking mexicans are from Mexico...... :conf:
Mexican brought up in Germany actually! :D

doesn't everyone speak italian? :lol:
Last edited by picaro on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:55 pm

At least you get 2 good football teams!

picaro
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by picaro » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:57 pm

americantrotter wrote:At least you get 2 good football teams!
the US will develop, just as long as they don't get too big for their own good. it takes time....bloody mexico will always be the perennial underachievers...12 appearances (not including the present appearance) and no trophy :oops: