How Clever Are You?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:01 pm

i played for a bit, but gave up coz my laptop mouse is far too tempermental for a speed based game.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 pm

spraggy wrote:come on you lot catch up
You have to return every day though Spraggy. You only get into the Hall of Fame if you win the entire month not just one day. A bit late for this month but the more people that play the higher the winning score towards the overall standings.

spraggy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: How Clever Are You?

Post by spraggy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 am

malcd1 wrote:I do a daily quiz on another site I frequent. Although there are far too many American questions the quiz is quite addictive. I have set up a TW quiz league and there is a daily table and a monthly table.

If you're interested click on the link and 'Create a Free Trivia Account' and then play.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=54960

The more people who play daily the higher the daily scores.

Give it a try and find out who is the cleverest on The Wanderer. I bet it isn't me.

Oh by the way I only got 6 out of 10 today :oops:
*Bump*

spraggy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: How Clever Are You?

Post by spraggy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 am

malcd1 wrote:I do a daily quiz on another site I frequent. Although there are far too many American questions the quiz is quite addictive. I have set up a TW quiz league and there is a daily table and a monthly table.

If you're interested click on the link and 'Create a Free Trivia Account' and then play.

The more people who play daily the higher the daily scores.

Give it a try and find out who is the cleverest on The Wanderer. I bet it isn't me.

Oh by the way I only got 6 out of 10 today :oops:
*Bump*

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Still can't believe we've been at this for over 3 years.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

americantrotter wrote:Still can't believe we've been at this for over 3 years.
Sometimes there was only three of us playing on a regular basis and I've never won the monthly contest yet. :oops:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Sometimes there was only three of us playing on a regular basis and I've never won the monthly contest yet. :oops:
I had a look at your other game (which sounded more varied and interesting) but it wasn't all that obvious how to log on - so I dropped the notion. There is too much repetition of questions in the version you play for my particular taste.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 pm

malcd1 wrote:
I lost the home PC in the divorce, so i haven't won a monthly comopetition since Spring 07. Back when I could still do weekends. I have a PC at home again now, but visiting my folks killed my score this month.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 pm

americantrotter wrote:
malcd1 wrote:
I lost the home PC in the divorce, so i haven't won a monthly comopetition since Spring 07. Back when I could still do weekends. I have a PC at home again now, but visiting my folks killed my score this month.
Aye, they don't leave you much do they? I've finished up with fxxk all twice. (mind you, I've just celebrated my 28th anniversary this time so I think my pc might be safe. Not sure mind..) :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
malcd1 wrote:
I had a look at your other game (which sounded more varied and interesting) but it wasn't all that obvious how to log on - so I dropped the notion. There is too much repetition of questions in the version you play for my particular taste.
You need to create a separate account for this other game. You can probably use the same user name if you wanted you just have to register again.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
americantrotter wrote:
malcd1 wrote:
Aye, they don't leave you much do they? I've finished up with fxxk all twice. (mind you, I've just celebrated my 28th anniversary this time so I think my pc might be safe. Not sure mind..) :mrgreen:
A mate of mine came to the amicable (ho, ho, ho) agreement with his ex that he kept the house and she took the contents. Imagine his delight when he got home in the dark to find that she'd even taken every lightbulb and the in-use bog roll.
May the bridges I burn light your way

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 pm

I admittedly gave her 85% of our belongings immediately. It was a large pain in the ass that I am still paying for, but I wanted a clean separation.

How clever am I? I doubt the trivia game knows the true answer lol.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

americantrotter wrote:I admittedly gave her 85% of our belongings immediately. It was a large pain in the ass that I am still paying for, but I wanted a clean separation.

How clever am I? I doubt the trivia game knows the true answer lol.
With no kids or alimony (I hope) you are young enough to start over, AT. Probably best not to get into a bitter hassle and just walk away.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

No kids, no alimony. I am very happy with life.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

A little bump. Only 3 people played today. Come on folks!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Absolute crap, but they're only easy if you know the answers; I didn't, too much Americanism. :(
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Trust me there are Cricket questions as well. Just a little fun.