You know your lucks in when.........

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

You know your lucks in when.........

Post by malcd1 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:49 pm

Taken from yesterdays Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... knews.html

A Portuguese football fan who leant out of a window to complain about the noise upstairs saved a woman from falling to her death from the flat above.

Orlando Fonseca, 29, was watching the television when he was disturbed by his neighbour, Kim Koeon, who was shouting and throwing books and clothes from her third floor window.

He leant out of his second floor window to complain, but as he did so Miss Koeon fell out head-first.

Mr Fonseca caught her by her legs and pulled her into his flat. The Korean student in fashion design suffered only minor scratches.

"I was watching my team play Iran in the World Cup," said Mr Fonseca, of Wandsworth, south-west London. "Upstairs the woman was shouting and dancing and just making lots and lots of noise.

"I leant out of the bedroom window and there was a gang of people watching her in the window. She was dancing away on the window sill. Next the glass smashed and she fell. I caught her with my arm and pulled her in.

"She was not heavy but you can see a big bruise on my arm. She said 'sorry' to me but was still smiling."

Sam Froud, 15, said: "She started banging her head against the window, shouting and screaming abuse. The guy below leant out of the window and told her to shut up.

"She then broke the window with her head and edged out on to the ledge. She fell through the broken window and the Portuguese guy below caught her and clamped his arms round her legs."

Dimitris Themistocleous, 19, a student, said: "The man caught her. It was unbelievable. It was like she was a trapeze artist."

Miss Koeon is recovering in hospital from minor cuts to her arms and legs.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:14 pm

Well held sir.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:00 pm

Paul Robinson would have dropped her
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:45 pm

Jussi would have parried her, and someone knocked in the rebound