10 Swedes v 12 Germans.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Le Snake
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Le Snake » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic trial, exhibit A:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Eet0znI6IA& ... ac%20breda

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:46 pm

Le Snake wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic trial, exhibit A:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Eet0znI6IA& ... ac%20breda

Now THAT is joke defending! Who were they playing? Crown and Anchor Reserves?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Panda
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Panda » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm

They were playing NAC Breda.
Otherwise know as Nic NAC Paddy Wack.

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:39 am

How dare anyone knock Zlatan. I wonder how many Serie A games O'Neill has seen this season. He don't half go on and most of the time he's talking claptrap.

Ibrahimovic is the ultimate target man. His control is excellent, can head and has the finishing touch. The way he holds the ball is unparalled. He came back from injury so I didn't expect him to perform to his capable best but this fails to get a mention, when its Ronney.....
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:05 am

Dr.Karl wrote:How dare anyone knock Zlatan. I wonder how many Serie A games O'Neill has seen this season. He don't half go on and most of the time he's talking claptrap.

Ibrahimovic is the ultimate target man. His control is excellent, can head and has the finishing touch. The way he holds the ball is unparalled. He came back from injury so I didn't expect him to perform to his capable best but this fails to get a mention, when its Ronney.....
He's always looked average whenever I've seen him in big games (the Liverpool CL Quarter Final games stand out). I could dig out a few clips that suggest that Pedersen is world class.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families