Wisdom Tooth coming through...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Wisdom Tooth coming through...

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:54 pm

Ouch. :cry:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:19 pm

:pissed:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:21 pm

??? And your point is?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:24 pm

I was going to ask how to numb the pain, but nah... :roll: :lol:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Apathy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Apathy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:44 pm

Just start thinking about your trips to Colchester, Southend and Gillingham next season, and I am sure the pain in your mouth will suddenly feel insignificant.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:44 pm

Have a beer and a paracetemol and go to bed.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:03 pm

Apathy wrote:Just start thinking about your trips to Colchester, Southend and Gillingham next season, and I am sure the pain in your mouth will suddenly feel insignificant.
Mongaloid, Gillingham are in League 1. Silly.

I'm actually secretly looking forward to next season, the likes of Brum, WBA, Southampton, Leicester, Preston, Leeds, Palace will all be up there with us. Coventry have made some cracking signings. On Sky 2 times in the 1st month. Bring it on.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:04 pm

'Up there with us' ????

Are you hsving a larf ?????

Your sorry excuse for a season (just gone) will have such a knock on effect that you will be lucky to get 12th.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:08 pm

Batman wrote:'Up there with us' ????

Your sorry excuse for a season (just gone) will have such a knock on effect that you will be lucky to get 12th.
The last time we went down, we finished 3rd AND had an FA Cup semi-final appearance.

In the last 13 years, Sunderland's lowest league placing in 3rd in the 2nd tier.

:whack:

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:14 pm

Hoolio wrote:
Batman wrote:'Up there with us' ????

The last time we went down, we finished 3rd AND had an FA Cup semi-final appearance.

In the last 13 years, Sunderland's lowest league placing in 3rd in the 2nd tier.

:whack:
Your sorry excuse for a season (just gone) will have such a knock on effect that you will be lucky to get 12th

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:19 pm

Our last two seasons in the Premier League have been sorry excuses for a season. We have bounced back once, and I am confident we can do it again. Mind, this time, we will have bags of money to help us (hopefully).

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:52 pm

Hoolio wrote:I was going to ask how to numb the pain, but nah... :roll: :lol:
Tell you what I did, fella. All four of mine came through at the same time when I was 18. I used to keep a miniture bottle of whisky with me that I used to dab onto the hurting area as required. If you don't like the taste of whisky then it might well make you sick and if you do like the taste of it then you might be tempted to swig it down. However, for me, it's a taste that I've always felt relatively neutral towards, and as such always found it easy to use simply as a pain killer in your given situation. One things for sure. Having wisdom teeth come through is a Birthday present when compared to having them taken out. Enjoy! :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:00 pm

Thanks for that Bruce lad....me thinks I need to find me Dar's bottle.

Do you have to get them taken out? Can I not just leave it?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:10 pm

Grow up you soft get. Christ babies get all their teeth through without this much whining! Go buy some f*cking bonjella if it hurts and stop telling us about it.

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:48 pm

Rag week?

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:22 am

Hoolio wrote:Rag week?
When isn't it for him?

I had my wisdom teeth out last year. Didn't even put me under, just gave me a local and hacked at my mouth for 3 hours. Godawful. However, one of them was inflamed or infected or something so yes you should have them out. You lie around all day getting sympathy while on percocet. Could be worse.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:47 am

f*ck me it's Oscar Wilde! :roll: God help us if you ever have something really painful.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:11 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
f*ck me it's Oscar Wilde! :roll: God help us if you ever have something really painful.
What...you mean like 2 broken legs? :wink:

Gnome
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gnome » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:15 pm

Hoolio wrote: On Sky 2 times in the 1st month. Bring it on.
i believe the correct term is twice :wink:

i got a bit of all 4 of my wisdom teeth poking through, dentist says if they wanna grow further ill have to have them out. one was scratching the inside of my cheek last yr and got infected and hurt a lot :cry: but thats all my troubles
Nay-Nay: so good they named me twice

"oh Nicky Hunt, should play up front, oh Nicky Hunt should play up front"

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:19 pm

Gnome wrote:
Hoolio wrote: On Sky 2 times in the 1st month. Bring it on.
i believe the correct term is twice :wink:

i got a bit of all 4 of my wisdom teeth poking through, dentist says if they wanna grow further ill have to have them out. one was scratching the inside of my cheek last yr and got infected and hurt a lot :cry: but thats all my troubles
Yes, it is. Well done.

Mind, mine also works. :crazy: