This guy as his priorities in order

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

This guy as his priorities in order

Post by Batman » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:28 pm

'A Beijing football fan refused to let the small matter of his house burning down disturb his enjoyment of Tuesday's World Cup match between France and Spain.

'A fire broke out in a hutong in the centre of the Chinese capital at 3am local time on Wednesday - kickoff time in Hanover - and gutted the traditional courtyard dwelling, the Beijing Daily Messenger reported.

'"When the neighbours shouted 'fire!', I took my little baby and ran out in my nightclothes," the man's wife told the paper.

'My husband paid no attention to the danger, just grabbed the television and put it under his arm.

'"After getting out of the house, he then set about finding an electric socket to plug in and continue watching his game

:D Good lad :D

JAM
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by JAM » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:37 pm

He probably should have asked the Mrs. to go and fetch the fridge out - nothing worse than a warm....... I mean red hot beer when you're watching the footie.
This is supposed to be a man's game but it's full of namby-pamby, wet yer pants, frilly knicker wearing pansies.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:40 pm

a proper fan would have used the burning embers for a BBQ
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

JAM
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by JAM » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:55 pm

communistworkethic wrote:a proper fan would have used the burning embers for a BBQ
I know Australia has a good world cup but lets not get giddy. The black on the outside, frozen in the middle, food poisoning giving, man with stick poking fire method of cooking might be all right for our backward convicted cousins but lets leave BBQs where they belong - in the land of upside-down.

Football fans eat pies and if anyone tries to tell you any different PLEASE hit them over the head with a big stick.
This is supposed to be a man's game but it's full of namby-pamby, wet yer pants, frilly knicker wearing pansies.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:50 pm

not at the Reebok they dont

everytime ive queued up for a pie i get the same response

"sorry love, theyve all gone"

cup of warm, brown muck and an INCREDIBLY expensive packet of crisps it is then :|
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:48 pm

JAM wrote: I know Australia has a good world cup but lets not get giddy. The black on the outside, frozen in the middle, food poisoning giving, man with stick poking fire method of cooking might be all right for our backward convicted cousins but lets leave BBQs where they belong - in the land of upside-down.

Hrrmph!

The only thing you got right there, sunshine, was the fact that men do the cooking at barbecues while the women organise the salad and undertake other menial tasks. Once the charcoal exterior has extended to the centre of the once succulent piece of beef and the sausages are like dark coloured Smiths chips (with the same texture) the two genders take up positions on opposite sides of whatever open space is being utilised and only meet again when either the beer runs out or it's time to go home to watch the footie. :wink:

For the time being - at least until you lot learn how to conduct a proper barbie - I think your suggestion is correct: Leave it to the experts.

It is obvious from the foregoing that our man in Peking is an ex-pat Aussie and had run out of beer. Simple explanations are the best explanations.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:17 pm

mmmmm Smiths crisps and VB, perfectly describes last summer in Oz for me :pray: