GHOST WARRIOR....The next TW novel

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1979
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:09 am
Location: Enfield.....Duh!

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:54 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:I think you will find a clue in the thread title :D

ME,ME,ME,ME,ME!

If this is a 'Quick and the Dead' type tale, can I be Gene Hackman's character? :P
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38697
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:37 pm

What do you reckon Soldier, shall we give em the bad news? :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3278
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Australia, near Sydney, NSW
Contact:

Post by Dujon » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:01 am

I suppose you could include me if you have space for a barfly.

Anyway, Aussies have always signed up as soon as their monarch suggested it would be nice to have a European holiday - or even a southeast Asian one. So, to you, SOTWA (seeing as H.M. has not asked recently) I pledge my allegiance.

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1444
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:24 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Post by FaninOz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 am

If I'm not too late count me in, I missed out last time. So, a retired engineering Professor who has problems with his short term memory would fit me fine, or a pommie going walkabout in the Australian outback would be just as good.

In fact why not a pommie professor getting lost in the outback because he can't remember who he is or where he comes from.

That should be easy to fit into any story.
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

User avatar
Little Green Man
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4469
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Justin Edinburgh

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:49 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:Can I own a pub? :pissed:
With the latest Nobby's Nuts promo, you can win a pub!

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1454
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:18 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bench » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:05 pm

Yeah, stick me in...as if the embarressment of my first literary appearance wasn't enough....

In truth, I have always fancied being a large, but overlooked, potted cheese-plant with an 'anger issues', intent on world domination and the enslavement of gold-fish.....

Doable? :mrgreen:
Smarties have answers.....

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:08 pm

Bench wrote:Yeah, stick me in...as if the embarressment of my first literary appearance wasn't enough....

In truth, I have always fancied being a large, and oversized, potted bellied cheese-burger eater, with 'anger issues', intent on world wrestling entertainment domination, and the enslavement of golddust.

Doable? :mrgreen:
Doable :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1454
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:18 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bench » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:17 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Bench wrote:Yeah, stick me in...as if the embarressment of my first literary appearance wasn't enough....

In truth, I have always fancied being a large, and oversized, potted bellied cheese-burger eater, with 'anger issues', intent on world wrestling entertainment domination, and the enslavement of golddust.

Doable? :mrgreen:
Doable :mrgreen:
Bollocks. :|
Smarties have answers.....

User avatar
Little Green Man
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4469
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Justin Edinburgh

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:36 pm

Bench wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Bench wrote:Yeah, stick me in...as if the embarressment of my first literary appearance wasn't enough....

In truth, I have always fancied being a large, and oversized, potted bellied cheese-burger eater, with 'anger issues', intent on world wrestling entertainment domination, and the enslavement of golddust.

Doable? :mrgreen:
Doable :mrgreen:
Bollocks. :|
As in 'itchy doable'? Is this colloquial Spanish?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36486
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:05 am

Little Green Man wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:Can I own a pub? :pissed:
With the latest Nobby's Nuts promo, you can win a pub!
I tried to 'Win a pub' with Andrex. Ended up with a little Labrador.

Shoulda gone to Specsavers! :oops:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:18 pm

T minus two days and counting :pissed:

The two main characters have already been chosen and me and TANGO are just banging out the last dregs of the first Chapter.

Are you one of them?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna
Promising
Promising
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: Cambridge

Post by Luna » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:41 pm

Sorry if this is too late, but feel free to include me.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:53 pm

Luna wrote:Sorry if this is too late, but feel free to include me.
Compared to your last request you are more then in time :D

The first Chapter is now ready at complete, we may even get it up tonight!!

Still places left should anyone wish to be immortalised :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Muse
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Birmingham

Post by Muse » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:56 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Luna wrote:Sorry if this is too late, but feel free to include me.
Compared to your last request you are more then in time :D

The first Chapter is now ready at complete, we may even get it up tonight!!

Still places left should anyone wish to be immortalised :mrgreen:
You can include me if you want to

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:11 pm

Muse wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Luna wrote:Sorry if this is too late, but feel free to include me.
Compared to your last request you are more then in time :D

The first Chapter is now ready at complete, we may even get it up tonight!!

Still places left should anyone wish to be immortalised :mrgreen:
You can include me if you want to
Thas in!!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:02 pm

Well, you now know the two main Characters, there are still loads of other characters, most of which have large parts in the story. (see the first novel for examples)

Stand by for a huge twist as early as chapter two :twisted:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12747
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:13 pm

Non-commissioned? :shock: Still the backbone of the army. :wink:
Is 2nd Lt Enfield's first name Lee? (When I played soldiers one or two years ago we used the .303 - kick like mule that thing).
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2233
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Portland, Maine USA

Post by americantrotter » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:15 pm

good read so far. Nice one lads.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:18 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Non-commissioned? :shock: Still the backbone of the army. :wink:
Is 2nd Lt Enfield's first name Lee? (When I played soldiers one or two years ago we used the .303 - kick like mule that thing).
Mark 4? If not your a pansy :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12747
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:28 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Non-commissioned? :shock: Still the backbone of the army. :wink:
Is 2nd Lt Enfield's first name Lee? (When I played soldiers one or two years ago we used the .303 - kick like mule that thing).
Mark 4? If not your a pansy :D
I think that most of them were Number 4 Mark 1's from WW2, although there were a few Mark 3's from before the first world war. Can't remember which were used in the butts, but you had to hold it in tight or risk breaking your shoulder. I used my beret inside the battledress which helped. You lot are okay with all this recoiless stuff. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests