GHOST WARRIOR....The next TW novel

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:28 pm

The new novel actually reads like.. a novel. A real one! Fair play Soldier, that's a fantastic start.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:31 pm

50sQuiff wrote:The new novel actually reads like.. a novel. A real one! Fair play Soldier, that's a fantastic start.
It is indeed. I wonder how long it will be before I frag the lieutenant! Either that or get courtmartialed for insubordination.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
50sQuiff wrote:The new novel actually reads like.. a novel. A real one! Fair play Soldier, that's a fantastic start.
It is indeed. I wonder how long it will be before I frag the lieutenant! Either that or get courtmartialed for insubordination.
You expect to live that long? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:28 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
You expect to live that long? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sure, I'm a grizzled veteran - they never die until after chapter 6 :wink: The way Lt Enfield is going, he may not get to chapter 3. I'm looking forward to seeing how the others fit in. Will commie be a terrorist Iraqi organizing a jihad? Will Bruce be leading a movement for equal women's rights, having escaped the harem? Oh, the anticipation....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:23 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Sure, I'm a grizzled veteran - they never die until after chapter 6 :wink: The way Lt Enfield is going, he may not get to chapter 3. I'm looking forward to seeing how the others fit in. Will commie be a terrorist Iraqi organizing a jihad? Will Bruce be leading a movement for equal women's rights, having escaped the harem? Oh, the anticipation....
I think you know by now I have a rather wild imagination and Soldier is on a roll. Oh boy. Did you read the title of the novel?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:46 am

Great start...

Looking forward to reading the rest. :D
Businesswoman of the year.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:59 am

erm..... Can I reserve judgement until I emerge from a cloud of smoke carrying the prone, bullet-riddled (but still breathing) form of Monty in my arms having vanquished two hundred enemy soldiers armed with only my wit and a Lancashire Peeler? :shock:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:56 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:erm..... Can I reserve judgement until I emerge from a cloud of smoke carrying the prone, bullet-riddled (but still breathing) form of Monty in my arms having vanquished two hundred enemy soldiers armed with only my wit and a Lancashire Peeler? :shock:
Personally, I think it would be a lot more noble if you took the bullets intended for me, Lieutenant sir. Noblesse oblige, grand sacrifice and all that, you know.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:03 pm

What odds will you give the outsider here of being the enemy/spy/early casualty of friendly fire? :D

Backgammon
Promising
Promising

Post by Backgammon » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:06 pm

Great start to the story... But war? What is it good for?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:07 pm

Backgammon wrote:Great start to the story... But war? What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing.
Businesswoman of the year.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:18 pm

blurred wrote:What odds will you give the outsider here of being the enemy/spy/early casualty of friendly fire? :D
Judging by the last 12 hours I imagine you would be a code-breaker, working in a basement in an uspecified Whitehall location.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:20 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
blurred wrote:What odds will you give the outsider here of being the enemy/spy/early casualty of friendly fire? :D
Judging by the last 12 hours I imagine you would be a code-breaker, working in a basement in an uspecified Whitehall location.
It would probably be Blurredchley Park.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Relax guys. Who said it was about war? You are about to go on the journey of a lifetime. Soldier's working hard on chapter two, might be out tonight. Watch this space. :mrgreen:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:29 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Relax guys. Who said it was about war? You are about to go on the journey of a lifetime. Soldier's working hard on chapter two, might be out tonight. Watch this space. :mrgreen:
It's about cowboys, right? The wild west! Dodge City. James Hickock (Wild Bill to you). Geronimo. Calamity SKD. Oooh, I can hardly wait.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:41 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
It's about cowboys, right? The wild west! Dodge City. James Hickock (Wild Bill to you). Geronimo. Calamity SKD. Oooh, I can hardly wait.[/quote]

Oh yes you can Monty. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:20 pm

As the bishop said the nun,

"Two's up!!" :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:27 pm

:shock:
Oh My God, it looks like I'm going to implode. It's not war, it's Sci-Fi (Still haven't figured where the cowboys come in).

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:31 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:As the bishop said the nun,

"Two's up!!" :mrgreen:
What? No mention of Brigadier Wovlad's staff clerk, October?!

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:36 pm

:pray: :D
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"