Zidane is rubbish

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

keveh
Icon
Icon

Zidane is rubbish

Post by keveh » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:17 pm

Well, so we thought

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OOWTTV5dRU[/youtube]

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:22 pm

Piss poor, wouldn't swap him for Farrelly.

Crouch > Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Crouch > Davies » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:55 pm

Best footballer I've ever seen.

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:08 pm

Amazing. That's the beauty of football - it's completely inexplicable. Zidane was awful in the group stage and now a game later he's rolling back the years and playing some majestic football.

It also makes you wonder what we expected to achieve with Fat Frank Lampard in the middle of the park, when other teams have players like that. True class.

fanz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by fanz » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:05 pm

50sQuiff wrote:Amazing. That's the beauty of football - it's completely inexplicable. Zidane was awful in the group stage and now a game later he's rolling back the years and playing some majestic football.

It also makes you wonder what we expected to achieve with Fat Frank Lampard in the middle of the park, when other teams have players like that. True class.
The stories of zidane being finished made me laugh, the guy's brain is a million light years ahead of no marks like Gerrard and Lampard. His vision is second to none, you might not get the mazy dribbles but he can still thread a ball through the eye of a needle and has a great shot on him. Rooney is our Zidane but would France play Zidane upfront on his own when he was in his plomb? Would they fuk, only our idiot swede would do that. If Rooney had had Defoe in front of him and fat Frank wasn't on the pitch we'd be in the semi's now.

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:34 am

fanz wrote:
50sQuiff wrote:Amazing. That's the beauty of football - it's completely inexplicable. Zidane was awful in the group stage and now a game later he's rolling back the years and playing some majestic football.

The stories of zidane being finished made me laugh, the guy's brain is a million light years ahead of no marks like Gerrard and Lampard. His vision is second to none, you might not get the mazy dribbles but he can still thread a ball through the eye of a needle and has a great shot on him. Rooney is our Zidane but would France play Zidane upfront on his own when he was in his plomb? Would they fuk, only our idiot swede would do that. If Rooney had had Defoe in front of him and fat Frank wasn't on the pitch we'd be in the semi's now.
Yet again I almost agree, replace Defoe with Crouch and I'm with you. :shock: