T in the Park

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

T in the Park

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:30 am

had a great time though couldn't find plodders feckin tent!! i had a beer on that as well, i'll not forget plods!

strokes played one of their best sets - a 1 hr 10 min festival set was perfect for them cos they played 3 singles of 2nd and 3rd albums and best of the first so everyone was happy.

i'm not having it that its the best festival. security was shit - anyone could get in the campsite between 7 and 11 and my tent got raided (though nowt in it). food was shit - the food is one of the best things at V Festival but same shit burgers, shit pizza and dirty potatoes. no pancakes, no hog roast, no pataks van... The scots are fecking nutters. i've never seen people up to the antics these piss heads were

the music more than made up for it mind. even made up for the shit weather. chillis were great, franz played the best i'd seen em, kooks and zutons were cool, we are scientist were fab...

just good muddy fun