Congratulations Gemini and Youri!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:52 pm

what great news! and the good sense not to organise the wedding on a match day! Now you just need to work up to naming the kids...

Ricardo
Nat (works for girl or boy!)
Bruno
El Hadji (!) how many Bolton lads are now called El Hadji??*

Phil

*(yes I know it is added when you have been on the pilgrimage - I mean named that as a baby - before anyone starts!!)

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:04 pm

thebish wrote:*(yes I know it is added when you have been on the pilgrimage - I mean named that as a baby - before anyone starts!!)
:shock:

You just stopped me in time.... :?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Gemini
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gemini » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:37 pm

Aww thanks everyone, it was a really perfect day. The subject of future kids names were mentioned in a couple of the speeches (My Dad's a Spurs fan & the best man is a Liverpool fan so they also had their own suggestions!)...but there's no way any of them will be called Youri Jayjay Kevin ElHadj which someone else said!

Don't have any nice pics at the moment - all from my sisters camera and shes an amatuer :roll: Oh and Gertie, I requested a Take That song and the DJ played a full 5 minute megamix :wink:

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:09 pm

You had 5 minutes of Take That and it was your wedding day!!! Does life get any better???!!!!!

Good work Mrs Youri, I hope you're having a wonderful honeymoon!!!! :D

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:13 pm

Gemini wrote: I requested a Take That song and the DJ played a full 5 minute megamix :wink:
Blimey, what a cruel way of informing your guests that it's time for them to do one. Just shutting the bar usually works. :wink:

Glad you had a great time. :mrgreen:
May the bridges I burn light your way

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:39 am

Congratulations and best wishes, though as the first TW wedding we should have all been invited (even SH, fanz and Mich) ;)

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:42 am

Ratty, you mean you weren't????
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house