CHRISTIANO.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

CHRISTIANO.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:34 pm

Good news, I just published my second book, CHRISTIANO, on the net. Got a cracking review too. Unfortunately, there are no members of TW in it. Chuffed as a Lilltle Lever chip. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:50 pm

Send us a link
Stay up

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:55 pm

Bwfc in the bloodline wrote:Send us a link
Type www.lulu.com in your url panel. Type CHRISTIANO, (IN CAPS) in the search panel(top right). Click on my name and my page will come up. Click on the book itself and all the details will appear. The review is at the bottom of the page.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:00 pm

Is it about a Portugese wussy boy who gets on everyone's tits?

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:03 pm

doesn't need to be in caps TD ;)

Congratulations again!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:14 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:Is it about a Portugese wussy boy who gets on everyone's tits?
What, you've read it already? :mrgreen:

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:17 pm

Bloody ell TANGO another one!! I get 'The Wanderer' back from the proof readers next week. I'm seriously going to have to have a stab at this I think!!

Well done again matey :wink:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Backgammon
Promising
Promising

Post by Backgammon » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:47 pm

That's good work Tango... Impressive.

I'm not going to buy it like, but still.. Well done.

Le Snake
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Le Snake » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:18 pm

Congratulations. Does it evolve or, rather, devolve into a sort of Robbe-Grillet mystery .... but with no real resolution?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:05 pm

Le Snake wrote:Congratulations. Does it evolve or, rather, devolve into a sort of Robbe-Grillet mystery .... but with no real resolution?
Definitely evolves, to a surprising revelation in Book Three, "The Sword of Saladin". Just editing and formatting it now.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:05 pm

Just got the first review of my third book of the trilogy. Highly encouraging:

Yet another Masterpiece from James Morris 11 Sep 2006
by Ashok Malhotra

This is the third book of the Rod Moor Triology. The sword of Saladin is just as well written as the other two, which in my opinion must be read first in the proper order. Be prepared to get lost in a world of Magic and Sorcery, Arabian Nights and the beauty of Rubiyat by Omar Khyaam. Truly there are few writers left who can write in this genere and even fewer who can do that as well as James Morris. The three books of the triology are highly recommended for anyone who has found the Arabian Nights worth reading.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:23 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Just got the first review of my third book of the trilogy. Highly encouraging:

by Ashok Malhotra

This is the third book of the Rod Moor Triology. The sword of Saladin is just as well written as the other two, which in my opinion must be read first in the proper order. Be prepared to get lost in a world of Magic and Sorcery, Arabian Nights and the beauty of Rubiyat by Omar Khyaam. Truly there are few writers left who can write in this genere and even fewer who can do that as well as James Morris. The three books of the triology are highly recommended for anyone who has found the Arabian Nights worth reading.
Is it legal to write your own reviews TD? :wink:
Last edited by malcd1 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:26 pm

Yeah I've notice TD can't spell "genre" either. :wink:
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:26 pm

malcd1 wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Just got the first review of my third book of the trilogy. Highly encouraging:

by Ashok Malhotra

It is legal to write your own reviews TD? :wink:
You can check it out on the Lulu site easily enough. The guy who wrote it is from Indonesia and even my imagination doesn't stretch that far. :mrgreen:

cophilie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by cophilie » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:07 pm

Do we get a discount for being loyal friends?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:26 pm

cophilie wrote:Do we get a discount for being loyal friends?
For every book sold I get the magnificent sum of £1:50. At this rate I'll soon be bankrupt. Lulu get the lion's share for publishing costs etc, shipping charges and I get what's left. Only answer is for me to buy a load of them myself and sit outside the Reebok selling signed copies. On a good day I might just make a match ticket but not the price of a hot dog. Who'd be a writer? :roll:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:28 pm

communistworkethic wrote:Yeah I've notice TD can't spell "genre" either. :wink:
Think he meant "genera", but I ain't asking him. He might not be so kind next time. :mrgreen:

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:36 pm

im quite good at writing stories might give it ago

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:56 pm

Tals-biggest-fan wrote:im quite good at writing stories might give it ago
Do. Nothing to lose and you'll enjoy it. Good experience.

Why not try submitting an article for the Trotter site? PM it to Ratbert, Bench, Mofgimmers or Soldier first, and if it's okay they'll make you a front page star. Who knows, fame may be just around the corner. :mrgreen: