European Super Cup - Sevilla v Bar$a

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Heran
Hopeful
Hopeful

European Super Cup - Sevilla v Bar$a

Post by Heran » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:29 pm

Hi Guys

How are you?

I must admit I am drunk. Well, another trophy.... well... we havent won a trophy in 60 years and suddenly Sevilla wins 2 European trophies in the last 5 month. Man, I feel like in heaven (God bless Swedish Cider).

But Honestly, I do not want to talk about my team, the team of my heart. I got a ticket for the Super Cup and even the flights... but Suddenly my manager decides that I have to go business travelling and f*ck my trip to the Supercup.

But As I said, this is not about Sevilla, this is about Bolton. Just imagine, you are a team, in the Spanish Second division, let's say, 6 years ago... and then... doing things right you become UEFA Cup champions and then you are able to win against Bar$a (or Chel$ea) in the European Super Cup Final. Yeap, That is Sevilla... so the question is, if Sevilla can do that..... Can Bolton do the same???? The answer is easy.... YES.

To play UEFA Cup games is boring or is not interesting.... yeap try anyone of you to explain me that UEFA Cup is Sh*t... So If sevilla can do it.... Bolton can do it to... right???

Guys, do not get me wrong... I am not here to tease you... just the opposite.. I am in here to give you my support for Bolton to be in the next UEFA Cup season... You are not much less than Sevilla... and look at us...

You f*cking can do it too.

Support your team.... our saying is SEVILLA HASTA LA MUERTE which means... Sevilla until, we die... Please guys, do the same and you will see Bolton giving you the best times of your lifes or lives... I do not know now how it is writen.

Best of Luck.

Best Regards from a Spanish guy who believes in Bolton.

Un abrazo y COJONES, COJONES y COJONES
HASTA LA MUERTE, SEVILLA HASTA LA MUERTE

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:33 pm

Barcelona 0-3 Sevilla

f***ing hell!

well done mate! :D
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Re: European Super Cup - Sevilla v Bar$a

Post by Dr.Karl » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:45 pm

Heran wrote:Hi Guys

How are you?

I must admit I am drunk. Well, another trophy.... well... we havent won a trophy in 60 years and suddenly Sevilla wins 2 European trophies in the last 5 month. Man, I feel like in heaven (God bless Swedish Cider).

But Honestly, I do not want to talk about my team, the team of my heart. I got a ticket for the Super Cup and even the flights... but Suddenly my manager decides that I have to go business travelling and f*ck my trip to the Supercup.

But As I said, this is not about Sevilla, this is about Bolton. Just imagine, you are a team, in the Spanish Second division, let's say, 6 years ago... and then... doing things right you become UEFA Cup champions and then you are able to win against Bar$a (or Chel$ea) in the European Super Cup Final. Yeap, That is Sevilla... so the question is, if Sevilla can do that..... Can Bolton do the same???? The answer is easy.... YES.

To play UEFA Cup games is boring or is not interesting.... yeap try anyone of you to explain me that UEFA Cup is Sh*t... So If sevilla can do it.... Bolton can do it to... right???

Guys, do not get me wrong... I am not here to tease you... just the opposite.. I am in here to give you my support for Bolton to be in the next UEFA Cup season... You are not much less than Sevilla... and look at us...

Support your team.... our saying is SEVILLA HASTA LA MUERTE which means... Sevilla until, we die... Please guys, do the same and you will see Bolton giving you the best times of your lifes or lives... I do not know now how it is writen.

Best of Luck.

Great result tonight, congratulations fella! BTW What happened with the rumours linking Bolton to Adriano that plays on the left for you guys? I've seen him a few times and he is a pretty awesome prospect.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

Heran
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Heran » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:00 am

Dr.Karl wrote: Great result tonight, congratulations fella! BTW What happened with the rumours linking Bolton to Adriano that plays on the left for you guys? I've seen him a few times and he is a pretty awesome prospect.
Man, We bought Adriano from Coritiba for just 1 million euro. He is good, pretty good and I tell you, if he plays in the Premier, several right back playar will se perfectly his number at the back of his jersey, if you know what I mean :D :D. The problems will be for Bolton the price and also.... his face. yeap, this guy looks tired since the very first minute... looks like finishing a maraton and then playing a football game.. desperate!!!!

Regards and a big hug (not a gay one ok!! :D :D ) to the Bolton supporters
HASTA LA MUERTE, SEVILLA HASTA LA MUERTE

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:29 am

Congratulations to Sevilla, Heran. A job well done.

I don't think I'd like to be inside your head tomorrow morning, old chap. :wink:

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:56 am

WANDERERS HASTA LA MUERTE!!!

Great result fella!

It's these results that keep me believing in the magic of football! Sure, we can do it! Why not? Bolton are, history-wise, very similar to Sevilla... and all the teams we played in the UEFA I now have a liking for! Apart from that French lot.... no matter... well done Heran... you must be on top of the World!
I write words for a living. I play records for a living. Both of these thing should tell you that I'm a failed musician.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:45 am

Great result Heran.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement for Bolton.

All the best for the new season, and you know what they say about things coming in three's - maybe your third cup will be the 'La Liga'!

Go Sevilla!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 am

Heran wrote:Hi Guys

How are you?

Best of Luck.

MODS!!!!!!! Are we going to tolerate this kind of language?????
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house