Help Me Please :(

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Quayley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Help Me Please :(

Post by Quayley » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:37 am

I'm sorry if this isnt allowed, but i didnt know were else to put it. My problem is im looking for this certain logo i need. Have any of you seen the Football First programme on sky sports? Well if so it has a logo like a ball cut in half, on the the left of the cut in half ball it says football, and then on the right it says first. Well i really want to get my hands on this, ive tried looking for an image of it, but i just cant find it, anyone who could find me this image, or a screenshot with this image on, well id forever be in your debt and so greateful! If you can please try, i really need it :( :cry:

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:43 am

Google

Quayley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Quayley » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:01 am

Batman wrote:Google
Mate i dont mean to be offensive, but i think that post is pointless, im hardly going to come on here and post this without searching google and ask first, so unless you fancy checking for me, which i very much doubt, then im still stuck. :(

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:06 am

So you want us to do the work for you?

Quayley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Quayley » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:10 am

Batman wrote:So you want us to do the work for you?
No not at all, ive been looking for the past hour, and i seem to have exhausted the options ive tried, so im trying to see if maybe someone has the image saved, or knows of a place that i could find it. In future if you having nothing decent to add to a thread, dont post for the sake of posting, please.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:12 am

If I didn't do that, then where would I get my fun from?

Quayley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Quayley » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:15 am

Batman wrote:If I didn't do that, then where would I get my fun from?
If this is your idea of fun, then your lifestyle must of gone down the drain many many years ago, to be fair.

Anyways PLEASE drop it now, dont post in here unless you know were i could find this image, and im sorry to the rest of the members, but id still appreciate it if you could help me out, thanks again :)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:46 am

Had a scout around Quayley, including the Skysport site. If it's around, it's elusive. No joy.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:50 am

Calm down Quayley, it's only a bit of fun!

I've had a search for you and I'm not sure I know the logo you're after...I don't recall seeing a half football style logo. Any chance you can describe it a bit better?
Businesswoman of the year.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Help Me Please :(

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:13 pm

Quayley wrote: Well if so it has a logo like a ball cut in half, on the the left of the cut in half ball it says football, and then on the right it says first.

Mmm.. i haven't got a clear picture in my head what it is you're looking for - if you could post a picture - that'd help...

(err..)