The new, true religion

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

The new, true religion

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:48 pm

Information on the religion of the new millenium can be found here. Many are already members I think. BTW, the pray button does work.
Last edited by Montreal Wanderer on Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:03 pm

Joined! Halleluja! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:35 pm

Google is no God. It is the devils work.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:59 pm

"Thou shalt not put false gods before me"

Google was created by man; man was created by God. (unless you are a science bod) Google is fallible; God is infallible. Google is but a second millennium toy and that mesage the work of a deluded heretical fool. One day, you will know.

Thus endeth the first lesson. :roll:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:29 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:"Thou shalt not put false gods before me"

Google was created by man; man was created by God. (unless you are a science bod) Google is fallible; God is infallible. Google is but a second millennium toy and that mesage the work of a deluded heretical fool. One day, you will know.

Er... a few things TD
1. I posted this because I thought it was amusing, not to start a theological debate (although I'm sure today more young kids turn to google for answers than to the Almighty).
2. There are a lot of science bods around, alas, and as you know I'm one. However, I would argue that if God did indeed create man then logically he must have also created google through man.
3. God may be infallible but he did have to start over after the flood and he did create the America of George Bush. So we must assume he has a sense of humour. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:42 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Er... a few things TD
1. I posted this because I thought it was amusing, not to start a theological debate (although I'm sure today more young kids turn to google for answers than to the Almighty).
2. There are a lot of science bods around, alas, and as you know I'm one. However, I would argue that if God did indeed create man then logically he must have also created google through man.
3. God may be infallible but he did have to start over after the flood and he did create the America of George Bush. So we must assume he has a sense of humour. :wink:
Thou must assume I also have one. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:54 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Er... a few things TD
Thou must assume I also have one. :mrgreen:
I doest. And I sprained mine tongue it was so far in mine cheek