Twick or tweeeeeeeeeat!!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:22 am

communistworkethic wrote:I opened the door to them and pointed out that trespass, begging, extortion, blackmail and extarcting money with menaces were all crimes and if they did not remove themselves immediately from my property I would call the police.

That scared the snot nosed little bastards.

Loyal White
Promising
Promising

Post by Loyal White » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:27 am

thebish wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:I opened the door to them and pointed out that trespass, begging, extortion, blackmail and extarcting money with menaces were all crimes and if they did not remove themselves immediately from my property I would call the police.

For fcks sake, it's a bit of fun.

There are some bloody grumpy bastards about. Grab a bag of funsized choc from Asda for about £3.50 and stick one in each kids bag. It's one night in the year you miserable sod.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 am

Why should I be terrorised by kids in return for chocolate and money? Surely that's what grandchildren are for?

If you lot are daft enough to fall in to another commercial trap created by supermarkets to get you to waste money on crap, good luck to you, but don't expect me to waste my money.

You're just encouraging them to believe you can get something for nothing.

They didn't like me coming to the door with no pants on either.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 am

Loyal White wrote:
thebish wrote:

For fcks sake, it's a bit of fun.

There are some bloody grumpy bastards about. Grab a bag of funsized choc from Asda for about £3.50 and stick one in each kids bag. It's one night in the year you miserable sod.
Erm, I think you might not just have come to terms with Commie's sense of humour LW. You'll find he's quite a generous guy behind the red fascade, especially where kids are concerned.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:57 am

communistworkethic wrote:They didn't like me coming to the door with no pants on either.
:shock:
Well that's that image locked firmly in my mind now, thank you very much...Please God don't let me close my eyes.
Businesswoman of the year.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm

my mother answers the door dressed as a witch that scares the little feckers!!
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

Loyal White
Promising
Promising

Post by Loyal White » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:22 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:my mother answers the door dressed as a witch that scares the little feckers!!
See that's more like it!

With regards to what I said before, I just don't think it's appropriate to tell a ten year old kid that they are going to call the police on them. I don't know commie and if he's a very generous person then so be it. I just don't think what he said to them is at all fair.

If you don't like Halloween fine, shut your curtains and don't open the door. No need to terrorise kids who are simply trying to have a bit of fun.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:22 pm

Isn't halloween all about being scared?????????????

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Loyal White
Promising
Promising

Post by Loyal White » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:27 pm

communistworkethic wrote:Isn't halloween all about being scared?????????????
Yes, but in a daft way.

Not some grumpy sod threatening to call the police!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:29 pm

At least he didn't call his KGB chums....
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:40 pm

Loyal White wrote:
Yes, but in a daft way.

You really believe it don't you. Bet Commie's killing himself laughing. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:43 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Loyal White wrote:
Yes, but in a daft way.

You really believe it don't you. Bet Commie's killing himself laughing. :mrgreen:
Yeah, come on LW, read between the lines. commie's not the sort of guy to call the police on kids...chase them up the street threatening them with his cat-o-nine-tails, yes. But call the poilce on them, no. :mrgreen:

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:46 pm

Cant believe it but ive got the communist work ethic about this one.
to many times ive answered the door to scrotes in nowt unusal but a shit plastic mask form the paper shop, once i said 'trick' and they didnt know what the feck i was on about! once i expalined i was out of cash and they asked for a fag! and once i gave them some sweets, 'no money?' frankenstein replied, i shut the door and the cheeky fúckers posted the toffees back through the letter box!

Haloween now means all the curtains are closed, lights off and we watch tele upstairs, anyone comes-a-knockin - they can fúck off, peasents!

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:49 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:Cant believe it but ive got the communist work ethic about this one.
to many times ive answered the door to scrotes in nowt unusal but a shit plastic mask form the paper shop, once i said 'trick' and they didnt know what the feck i was on about! once i expalined i was out of cash and they asked for a fag! and once i gave them some sweets, 'no money?' frankenstein replied, i shut the door and the cheeky fúckers posted the toffees back through the letter box!

Haloween now means all the curtains are closed, lights off and we watch tele upstairs, anyone comes-a-knockin - they can fúck off, peasents!
I bet you make Bob Cratchit work on Christmas morning too. :mrgreen:

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:55 pm

It isn't what it used to be tho when I was a kid getting bags of sweets.

We get all the Johnny Fold kids coming down Markland Hill "coz there rich like!" (I wish!) telling you to feck off when you offer them sweets and not cash. I only answer the door to kids with parents, as there the ones who want sweets, without the dog who hates kids and barks and growls at the scroty kids who want money, booze and fags!

Genius - just a shame he's called Nigel because then they laugh when you call him back! At times like that I wish he had more teeth and could bite them bless the old sod! But in the dark they cannot tell his age!
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:08 pm

Was at the other half's in Wigoon on Halloween night, and was completely staggered to discover just how polite the kids were, especially when you consider that the place is rife with granny-mugging scumbags!
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:33 pm

Still haven't heard when all this started in England. Over here we are never asked for money except many of the grade school kids have UNICEF boxes tied round their neck to put some loose change in.

If you don't like it there's nothing wrong in turning the lights out. Kids only come to houses here if the porch light is on or if there is a jack o'lantern on the porch. Once they become teenagers they are generally reckoned to be too old for trick or treat. Some householders really get into it, carving fantastic shapes on the pumpkin (usuall a bunch of them), dressing up enough to scare me, and having bodies buried in the front garden.

Commie probably isn't such a humbug. I seem to remember him arranging football kits for some local team of little kids - even if his company sponsored it (and I don't know the facts), it does take time and effort. His bark is pretty bad, but his bite may be imaginary.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:05 am

Can we cease any suggestion that I have the slighest bit of a soft side please. It's unfounded and possibly slanderous!

Grrrrrrrrrr

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:31 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Still haven't heard when all this started in England. Over here we are never asked for money except many of the grade school kids have UNICEF boxes tied round their neck to put some loose change in.

If you don't like it there's nothing wrong in turning the lights out. Kids only come to houses here if the porch light is on or if there is a jack o'lantern on the porch. Once they become teenagers they are generally reckoned to be too old for trick or treat. Some householders really get into it, carving fantastic shapes on the pumpkin (usuall a bunch of them), dressing up enough to scare me, and having bodies buried in the front garden.

Commie probably isn't such a humbug. I seem to remember him arranging football kits for some local team of little kids - even if his company sponsored it (and I don't know the facts), it does take time and effort. His bark is pretty bad, but his bite may be imaginary.
I first noticed it over here about ten years ago. Six or seven years ago I began to notice all the big stores like Tesco starting to sell Halloween masks, capes, hats, etc.

It seems to be similar to what happens in Canada - younger children dressed up, knocking on neighbours doors, for sweets.

It's seem's to have replaced the 'penny for the guy's' as nearly all bonfires are community events and not individual efforts like in our childhood. In fact many bonfire night celebrations are now doing without the bomfires and just having a firework displays instead!

As for Commie - I too applaud what he did for the kiddies football team. Perhaps glasnost has reached him at last! :wink:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:01 am

Nonsense!! What you don't realise is that by sponsoring LLFC under 7s I'm juts taking my first step in to British football before using my vast wealth, accumulated through numerous shady deals in soviet russia to turn them in to a footballing superpower. LLFC - Premier League Champions 2015 :twisted: