vandalise a church? have an xbox

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

vandalise a church? have an xbox

Post by James B » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:08 pm

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:10 pm

It sounds a great church though. Computers, TV and a gym? :shock:

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:12 pm

warthog wrote:It sounds a great church though. Computers, TV and a gym? :shock:
one of those new fangled (ok not that new) yoof club churches, bet the vicar does pot

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:17 pm

Some churches hold disco sessions here to attract young people (songs with baudy lyrics are barred).

Wonder if they spike the holy water.
Barça fan that loves a team in white :shock:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:20 pm

James B wrote:
one of those new fangled (ok not that new) yoof club churches, bet the vicar does pot
I doubt it.. lots of churches in the USA have gyms..

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:43 pm

James B wrote:
a bit like the pentecostal church in Bolton, its the only church ive ever heard of with an increasing congregation!!
Stay up

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:35 pm

This church is in Montana. They may preach forgiveness of some transgressions (boys will be boys), but can be pretty harsh on others. About five years ago a Canadian was involved in a barfight and arrested along with everyone else. It was then discovered that s/he was transgendered (I forget which way). S/he was handed a stiffish 25-year sentence on some kind of moral abomination charge and put in a prison for inmates of the original gender. It took Canadian External Affairs over a year to get him/her transfered to our custody with no strings attached - so s/he was immediately freed and now lives in Victoria, BC.

Edit: Oh Dear, I had read about this tale three years ago in Victoria. In trying to refresh my memory I looked the story up again. Her name, after transgendering, was Alexandria Tucker. She committed suicide on April 14, 2005 allegedly as a result of her two years in the men's correctional facility.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:14 pm

Ref Monty's post. Sexual abuse inside a prison should be treated the same as outside. Prisoners get beaten up (fully deserved in a lot of cases I suppose) but the inmates seem to see themselves as judge and jury on morality: That's a bitter joke. Anyone convicted of rape inside should get an extra five years added on to their sentence immediately. Same for bullying. What sort of reformed citizens are they breeding by allowing some of the things that go on? Imagine if you were innocent of a crime and wrongly convicted then gang raped by some aids ridden drug addicts inside. What psychological damage could occur. Talk about the animals running the zoo! We need to go back to the drawing board on a lot of things.

As for the Church, they do as they do and see fit. No one makes any individual accept it as right or wrong. Like religion, it's a personal thing. End of, at least for me.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?