Doherty convicted AGAIN

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Doherty convicted AGAIN

Post by Batman » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:05 pm

WHEN IS THIS SCROTE GOING TO BE LOCKED UP???!!?!?!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6206192.stm

Singer Pete Doherty has been fined for five counts of possessing drugs, including crack cocaine and heroin.
The 27-year-old, who has been having treatment for his addiction, appeared at Thames Magistrates Court in London.

The Babyshambles frontman was ordered to pay £770 and disqualified from driving for four months.

The singer who pleaded guilty at an earlier trial hugged fans outside the court. He told reporters he felt "relieved" about not going to jail.

District Judge Jane McIvor told Doherty that the offences were not serious enough to require a custodial sentence.

"He's not going to jail. It's amazing," said 16-year-old fan Georgina Raymond. "I hugged him," she added.

Doherty was arrested in April for possession of less than 2 grams each of heroin, cannabis and cocaine.

It happened just three hours after he was sentenced to two years of community service for previous drug offences.

In October he was fined £750 for assaulting BBC Radio 1 reporter Trudi Barber.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:02 pm

Who cares? He's not harming anyone other than himself.
It's not his fault the media give him so much coverage.

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Re: Doherty convicted AGAIN

Post by Village Idiot » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:16 pm

Batman wrote: "He's not going to jail. It's amazing," said 16-year-old fan Georgina Raymond. "I hugged him," she added.
When you have people like this girl looking up to him, I believe than he is harming others than himself.
Barça fan that loves a team in white :shock:

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:19 pm

vile peice of crap

let him rot in a ditch somewhere

oh and the libertines and babyshambles are f***g w*nk
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:21 pm

Village Idiot wrote:
Batman wrote: "He's not going to jail. It's amazing," said 16-year-old fan Georgina Raymond. "I hugged him," she added.
When you have people like this girl looking up to him, I believe than he is harming others than himself.
I'm pretty sure that this airhead is more than capable of harming herself without Doherty's assistance.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:25 pm

Zulus! Thousand of 'em! wrote:
Village Idiot wrote:
I'm pretty sure that this airhead is more than capable of harming herself without Doherty's assistance.
That was nail firmly hit on its head, I must say.
Barça fan that loves a team in white :shock:

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:33 pm

Village Idiot wrote:When you have people like this girl looking up to him, I believe than he is harming others than himself.
How?

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:53 pm

Lennon wrote:
Village Idiot wrote:When you have people like this girl looking up to him, I believe than he is harming others than himself.
How?

duhhhhhhhh :roll:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:03 pm

Batman wrote:District Judge Jane McIvor told Doherty that the offences were not serious enough to require a custodial sentence.

""I hugged him," she added.

Doherty was arrested in April for possession of less than 2 grams each of heroin, cannabis and cocaine.

It happened just three hours after he was sentenced to two years of community service for previous drug offences.

He's not going to jail. It's amazing," said 16-year-old fan Georgina Raymond.
I'll say it's amazing. Some old biddy witholding £40 of her community charge gets a week at her majesties, while this guy 3 hours after being in court & doubtless telling all & sundry how remorseful he is, is at it again.

Whatever happened to contempt of court ?

... and he IS harming others. Anyone who has young, impressionable fans - proven by these bozo's spending their spare time hanging about outside a courtroom rather than in Primary school where they belong - is an influence on them. He gets away with it ... & as fans they believe that's right. When some of them decide to dabble they won't be as lucky as he's been.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:03 pm

cowdrill wrote:
Lennon wrote:
How?

Great explanation!

Do you have the same contempt for Keith Richards, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, and Paul McCartney etc? They took drugs and had young female fans too.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:07 pm

Lennon wrote:
cowdrill wrote:
Lennon wrote:
How?

Great explanation!

Do you have the same contempt for Keith Richards, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, and Paul McCartney etc? They took drugs and had young female fans too.
In terms of their mis-use of drugs & the poor influence that has on impressionable youngsters .... yes.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:08 pm

Lennon wrote:
cowdrill wrote:
Lennon wrote:
How?

Great explanation!

thats true...

the only difference is at least they had some talent!

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:09 pm

barring McCartney of course.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:11 pm

Batman wrote:barring McCartney of course.

people will still be listening to the Beatles in 50 years time

people wont have heard of babyshambles in 5 years time

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:11 pm

Lennon wrote:Who cares? He's not harming anyone other than himself.
Yeah I know, I can't believe this.

I mean, people are acting as though he was plastered across the front of a national newspaper injecting a girl, who was passed out on his kitchen floor, with some kind of drug.

Would you like to change your post now?

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:12 pm

Good work.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:15 pm

keveh wrote:

I mean, people are acting as though he was plastered across the front of a national newspaper injecting a girl, who was passed out on his kitchen floor, with some kind of drug.

Or possibly removing the needle after she had injected herself?

Would you like to remove the huge knee-jerk assumption you made?

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:26 pm

Lennon wrote:
keveh wrote:

Or possibly removing the needle after she had injected herself?

Would you like to remove the huge knee-jerk assumption you made?
http://www.socialitelife.com/2006/04/28 ... s_girl.php

Look at that picture, if he is removing it, it's because he's just injected her with it, not because he is worried about her.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:36 pm

keveh wrote:Look at that picture, if he is removing it, it's because he's just injected her with it, not because he is worried about her.
So, why didn't this innocent young woman go to the police? I know I would if someone had put drugs into my body without my consent.

It was later revealed that it was a staged photograph for some kind of 'art' project by the way.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:56 pm

Lennon wrote:
keveh wrote:Look at that picture, if he is removing it, it's because he's just injected her with it, not because he is worried about her.
So, why didn't this innocent young woman go to the police? I know I would if someone had put drugs into my body without my consent.

It was later revealed that it was a staged photograph for some kind of 'art' project by the way.
Who cares if it's for "art" or not, he's still holding a needle which is in a girls arm.

Don't get me wrong, I know he isn't the only person in the country who does drugs, and he's certainly not the only celebrity who does them.

But when you've been caught several times it's about time the law actually stepped in and stamped their authoriy on him. After all, look at that quote from a 16 year old girl for christ sake. He may not think it, or give a shit about it, but there are people who look towards him as a role model.

You said that it would help if the press just left him alone, what better way to do that than lock him up for a year.