Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Hoboh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 am

Really cannot believe what I have just read!!!!!
An orangutan kept as a prostitute in an Indonesian village 'screamed and defecated' when the brothel madam who kept her captive visited her in a rescue centre.
She had been ruthlessly and abhorrently exploited by local palm oil farmers who would come to the village and pay £2 to have sex with her.
Having been snatched from her mother when she was a baby, her captors treated Pony extremely harshly - shaving her every two days and forcing her to wear perfume and makeup.

She was even taught to perform sex acts on demand for her customers.
I am truly shocked.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:09 am

Hoboh wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 am
An orangutan kept as a prostitute in an Indonesian village 'screamed and defecated' when the brothel madam who kept her captive visited her in a rescue centre.
She had been ruthlessly and abhorrently exploited by local palm oil farmers who would come to the village and pay £2 to have sex with her.
Having been snatched from her mother when she was a baby, her captors treated Pony extremely harshly - shaving her every two days and forcing her to wear perfume and makeup.

I am truly shocked.
The year is 2018. The world has come a long way, hasn't it... ae:)
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 am

Hoboh wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 am

I am truly shocked.
Jesus wept...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:38 pm

Dudley Zoo. Shot dead a snow leopard: one of the most endangered animals on the planet. They, the zoo, left an enclosure opening open, and then claimed there was not enough time to use a tranquilliser dart!
Plenty of fxcking time to get a gun and shoot it dead, though! Before what? It got run over, it scared some chav, ate a chicken, Shay itself out of fear?
Dudley Zoo = Cxnts. You don't deserve to have animals. Try posting pictures instead, they might not 'escspe'. TWATTING-fecking-ARSEHOLES.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:38 pm
Dudley Zoo. Shot dead a snow leopard: one of the most endangered animals on the planet. They, the zoo, left an enclosure opening open, and then claimed there was not enough time to use a tranquilliser dart!
Plenty of fxcking time to get a gun and shoot it dead, though! Before what? It got run over, it scared some chav, ate a chicken, Shat itself out of fear?
Dudley Zoo = Cxnts. You don't deserve to have animals. Try posting pictures instead, they might not 'escspe'. TWATTING-fecking-ARSEHOLES.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:23 pm

I like the Japanese. I love Japan, I lived there for three years. I have many Japanese friends...
But. Japan are being utter tosspots regarding whaling. And cynical, most Japanese don't even like whale meat.
And no, unlike the Faroes or Iceland, whale meat is not 'traditional' as the Japanese claim. It was briefly the main source of animal protein in the 50s and early 60s, and that's the extent of the Traditionality - a hangover from the Second World War.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:23 pm
I like the Japanese. I love Japan, I lived there for three years. I have many Japanese friends...
But. Japan are being utter tosspots regarding whaling. And cynical, most Japanese don't even like whale meat.
And no, unlike the Faroes or Iceland, whale meat is not 'traditional' as the Japanese claim. It was briefly the main source of animal protein in the 50s and early 60s, and that's the extent of the Traditionality - a hangover from the Second World War.
Unforgiveable that they're going back to it the s*ithouses. Australia's pathetic response calling it 'regrettable' got my bloody goat as well.

Not much I can do as an individual but I certainly won't be travelling or spending my money there while they continue with this barbarity.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:51 pm

It's 28th December and daisies are in flower. Seriously wrong, seriously.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:43 pm

As the record breaking heatwaves strike Australia, again, thousands of emaciated camels walking out of the Gibson desert are being filmed and reported. Less filmed is the shooting by farmers, of an estimated minimum of 2,500 of the distressed camels.
Try giving them water, not bullets. Jesus.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:43 pm
As the record breaking heatwaves strike Australia, again, thousands of emaciated camels walking out of the Gibson desert are being filmed and reported. Less filmed is the shooting by farmers, of an estimated minimum of 2,500 of the distressed camels.
Try giving them water, not bullets. Jesus.
There are a lot of very odd/strange/cruel-minded people abroad in our world. How thirsty/starving camels affect farmers enough to be shot down I literally have no idea?

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:31 am

Spotty, camels here are a feral pest. A few years back estimates put their population as well over a million. It was also estimated that their population doubled every eight or nine years. They 'steal' extremely precious water from native animals and destroy plant life. They are a menace. They are culled regularly.
It's a few years old:
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22522695

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:12 am

A bad scene Dujon and one we know little about. Thanks for the reply and info. The world is full of problems ain't it just?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:10 pm

I understand that it's our fault we introduced them and they are causing problems... But, just a simple but. If they are eating the food and drinking the water why not farm the fxckers. Instead of shooting animals who are obviously desperate to survive?
Farm them. Reduce the numbers through farming. Meat becomes available to the world. Water resources are preserved. Native animals prosper. Win win win.
Allowing them to run wild and shooting the desperate thirsty outliers is just cruel and doesn't help native species one iota. Lose lose lose
If there are a million of them, maybe I could become the Rupert Murdoch of the Outback.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:37 pm

I'd surgically remove their testicles (the thieves, not the owners :| ) without anaesthetic.
BBC News - Bonsai theft: Japanese couple robbed of 400-year-old tree
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47207417
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Africa's last Eden: Botswana. Being decimated.
I'll tell you what, lend me your children... We'll do a thousand miles march on the place... That'll show those chinks!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Another three hundred elephants slaughtered in Botswana today alone.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:34 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:11 pm
Nothing else seems to be working, so...Poachers shoot elephants, Rangers shoot poachers. Sorted.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:34 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:11 pm
Nothing else seems to be working, so...Poachers shoot elephants, Rangers shoot poachers. Sorted.
That's the problem. New government in Botswana have banned precisely that. It was working when shooting poachers. So much so that elephants have headed into Botswana in larger numbers than asylum seekers heading into Europe.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:29 pm

It's a sad state of affairs when you fear for what once were a ubiquitous species...

BBC News - Three swans found dead in bags next to Aberdeen river
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-n ... d-47568366
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:33 pm

The perpetrator is in need of having some flesh removed, preferably cutting an arm off..