Help this guy out

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Help this guy out

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:33 pm

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:44 pm

He can bog off as far as I'm concerned. I've been there once and I ain't going again. The plea for contributions toward the running costs gives it away as a scam. It costs sod all to run a few static web pages.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:20 pm

Help this Guy out, sure, through the door. :evil:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:45 pm

His standard of written English is too low for a pedant like myself to support. :evil:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:51 pm

yeah looked at his rubbish page, refreshed it a few times to bang the counter up, consider my support given
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:24 pm

communistworkethic wrote:yeah looked at his rubbish page, refreshed it a few times to bang the counter up, consider my support given
Exactly.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Help this guy out

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 pm

Apologises for this thread appearing. My numpty wife thought you may want to share in this plebs idea. She decided to add it while I was out gardening. We have had words. :whack:

If this lad had any balls he would of put his foot down and told her he was watching the World Cup. He gets everthing he deserves.

Feel free to delete the entire thread.

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:35 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Apologises for this thread appearing. My numpty wife thought you may want to share in this plebs idea. She decided to add it while I was out gardening. We have had words. :whack:

If this lad had any balls he would of put his foot down and told her he was watching the World Cup. He gets everthing he deserves.

Are you being serious?

Put your wife in the cupboard, and put a football video on. She must be penalised for oversteppingthe mark.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Batman wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

Are you being serious?

Put your wife in the cupboard, and put a football video on. She must be penalised for oversteppingthe mark.
You're right she has over stepped the mark by a long way. :evil:

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:37 pm

And feel free to verbally abuse my wife. I will make sure she reads them. :twisted:

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:41 pm

malcd1 wrote:And feel free to verbally abuse my wife. I will make sure she reads them. :twisted:
Dangle her upside down till her nose runs. :wink:

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:43 pm

Force her to watch Poland v Ecuador

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:54 pm

or Germany Costa Rica and the opening ceremonies... :D

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:29 am

I'm still reeling that Malcd let his wife near a piece of electronic equipment that doesn't do some sort of cleaning task!!! Man alive!! It's the thin end of the wedge, she'll be trying to get hold of the TV remote next!!

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:33 am

What do you mean? My wife posts everything on here. I only get to post once a day, and this was it!!

Oh well, see you tomorrow :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:What do you mean? My wife posts everything on here. I only get to post once a day, and this was it!!

Oh well, see you tomorrow :D
explains why the quality of your posts goes up dramtically after 8am then. :wink:

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:43 am

malcd1 wrote:Apologises for this thread appearing. My numpty wife thought you may want to share in this plebs idea. She decided to add it while I was out gardening. We have had words. :whack:
You need to have her chain shortened.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:48 pm

communistworkethic wrote:I'm still reeling that Malcd let his wife near a piece of electronic equipment that doesn't do some sort of cleaning task!!! Man alive!! It's the thin end of the wedge, she'll be trying to get hold of the TV remote next!!
I sort of made a rod for my own back when I bought the computer. To justify spending the cash I stupidly said it was not MY computer but an educational necessity for the whole family. Now she expects to use it occassionally.

As for the remote control she's not even allowed to use it when I'm not in. She knows the boundry on that score. Sorry if there are any ladies out there but women and remote controls just shouldn't mix. :wink:

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:00 pm

OK I'm mad...

girls are much better drivers of tv dibbers. We don't try and watch 400 channels at once, don't skip about all the time so you end up feeling epileptic and don't try and watch tv and the text things all at the same time.

And now with skyplus we don't need fellas to set the video either hoooooooray !!!!

Let's hear it for the girls.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:05 pm

Gertie wrote:OK I'm mad...

girls are much better drivers of tv dibbers. We don't try and watch 400 channels at once, don't skip about all the time so you end up feeling epileptic and don't try and watch tv and the text things all at the same time.

And now with skyplus we don't need fellas to set the video either hoooooooray !!!!

Let's hear it for the girls.
But I thought we couldnt multi task??