Attention all New Users!!!!!!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Attention all New Users!!!!!!

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:10 am

Just get posting, don't be shy. Just use this board today as if it were 606, and you'll soon develop a feel for it. Read some threads and articles and you'll soon see that this site is the best out there.

Thanks for coming over,

Mummy.
Last edited by mummywhycantieatcrayons on Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Natasha
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Natasha » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:15 am

I'm here mummy, but those pictures next to peoples names don't half do my head in.

Plus, the site doesn't fit on my screen - I have to keep scrolling towards the right to read stuff.

But I'll give it a try.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:21 am

First time poster. Followed Bolton since 1982. Been reading posts on 606, decided to look here. I like what I see. Any London supporters here? :grin:

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:22 am

Excellent, I'm sure the daily natasha post/article will become more essential reading than page 505 on teletext.

Give the pictures a chance, I know it's offputting, a bit, but this is just so much faster than 606 and has countless other benefits.

Just post in the only way you know how, and the place will soon take off.

Mummy. x
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:32 am

enfieldwhite wrote:First time poster. Followed Bolton since 1982. Been reading posts on 606, decided to look here. I like what I see. Any London supporters here? :grin:
Northamptonshire any good to you?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:39 am

Welcome 606'ers. As a regular reader of those pages I hope there won't be too much blood spilled here 8)

So will Mich be joining us?

Natasha
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Natasha » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:43 am

Definitely. Expect a poll on which fish you like best before the day is out. :lol:

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:48 am

Natasha wrote:Definitely. Expect a poll on which fish you like best before the day is out. :lol:
You see, I knew you'd take to using smilies. Can't wait til Mich comes, it's beginning to feell like home already.

Gemini
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gemini » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:59 am

enfieldwhite wrote:First time poster. Followed Bolton since 1982. Been reading posts on 606, decided to look here. I like what I see. Any London supporters here? :grin:
Yep :grin:

FinchleyWhite
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by FinchleyWhite » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:15 am

fellow 606er (mark Stringer) also a lonon white, agree that 606 has gone down hill fast over the last few months and so decided to give this site a try. 8)

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:16 am

Hi mark, glad you decided to join the revolution.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 am

Hello Zulu and Gemini. I am an exile in North London (hence the name) I get to see all the London games and about 3 home games a season.I keep up to date by reading threads on 606 and this is Bolton site. I've lived in London for 16 years. What about you? Are you both natives? :D

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:48 am

Sorry, Finchleywhite, didn't mean to leave you out. Not used to posting on messageboards. Welcome too! :D

Gemini
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gemini » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:20 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:Hello Zulu and Gemini. I am an exile in North London (hence the name) I get to see all the London games and about 3 home games a season.I keep up to date by reading threads on 606 and this is Bolton site. I've lived in London for 16 years. What about you? Are you both natives? :D
Cool. We (myself & Youriislegod another poster on here) live in Hayes Middlesex & originally from Westhoughton. We tend to go to most of the London games if we can. He goes to all the home games as he has a s/t.

Welcome all newbies :Wave:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:21 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:Hello Zulu and Gemini. I am an exile in North London (hence the name) I get to see all the London games and about 3 home games a season.I keep up to date by reading threads on 606 and this is Bolton site. I've lived in London for 16 years. What about you? Are you both natives? :D
I'm Bolton born and bred (a Breightmet lad, actually) I hit the big 50 last November - but I've not become noticeably wiser.

I've lived in Northants for last eighteen years. My brother's still a season ticket holder at the Reebok. So when I go up I meet up with him and my old mates. I see about 6 - 8 games a season live at the Reebok, and about the same around the country. Other than that I tip money into Sky Sports bin to keep me up to speed.

I saw my first game in April 1961. Bolton 3 - 0 Aston Villa. On my Grandad's shoulders on the Embankment. I've been hooked ever since.

:Wave:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

FinchleyWhite
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by FinchleyWhite » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:23 pm

hey peeps,

Moved to london in september last year after spending most of my life in Crewe. My dad is a season ticket holder so whenever i go back home and there is a game on i go and watch. Going to try and get to most of the london games next season, finances are a bit poor at the mo having just finished uni.

Probably went to about 5-10 games last season, seemed to watch a lot on sky down the pub though. Was it just me or was there a period towards the end of the season where we seemed to be on nearly every week, happy days :lol:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:55 pm

My missus hates football so we compromised. When Bolton are on the box I watch it down the pub or go to the game. My dad and two of my brothers are season ticket holders, so when I go up I can always get a ticket. Missed the Fulham and Chelsea games last season (work), but happy that West Ham came up. I've missed the friendly banter and the rat-run from the away end to the station. Can't wait.

Campos_Barber
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Campos_Barber » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:09 pm

Welcome one and all!
Please remember to play nice
:box:
:Jedi:

LKAFG is too longaname!
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by LKAFG is too longaname! » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:54 pm

WOW LOOK AT ALL THE TOYS ON HERE!!!!!:shock:

I'll give you six months to convince me! : :shock: :sherif:

LORD KANGANAS A FOOTBALL GENIUS (who sadly decided to leave us therefore rendering my username irrelevant)
I'm not telling you any of that information, because I don't understand what half of it means.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:33 pm

Hey, LKAFG, glad you came. I'm sure this will work, I reckon there's still a few more 606ers to capture. Still, 14 new members today isn't bad, plus a couple who had signed up and forgotten about it.

Glad you are enjoying the toys, but surely you have to have a picture of the Lord himself as your avatar?