ALLARDYCE SACKED

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

ALLARDYCE SACKED

Post by Batman » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:45 pm

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

WhiteArmy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by WhiteArmy » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Wellity Wellity........

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:48 pm

batman so gracious :mrgreen:

feel a bit sorry for him, and in some ways not

newcastle a sham of a club

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:52 pm

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:53 pm

it was the thought of signing Nolan that finished him off
Last edited by fatshaft on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
Businesswoman of the year.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Newcastle online forum has crashed :mrgreen:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:58 pm

While 2007 left a bad taste on his legacy, I don't revel in his misfortune, and I think Newcastle have ballsed up here. So do the two Geordies who've just gathered around to watch the breaking news on the office TV.

cal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by cal » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Yup was just gonna post this.

Boss Allardyce leaves Newcastle
Newcastle have parted company with manager Sam Allardyce.
More to follow.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:While 2007 left a bad taste on his legacy, I don't revel in his misfortune, and I think Newcastle have ballsed up here.
Agreed.

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Bit weird, he was confirming interest in Diarra only this afternoon. Seems he had no idea it was coming, mutual consent my arse.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:00 pm

I think Newcastle have fecked up too, but by the same token, i do revell is his misfortune. Fat prick.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Radio has just had a quote "from him" wishing Newcastle all the best for the future. Crazy predicts that he'll be the 'Boro boss within a month.
Businesswoman of the year.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 pm

I guess some people never know when they've got it good!!

Football Genius
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Football Genius » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm so excited!!!!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 pm

had a job for life with us

but followed the cash

look where it got him

career in tatters!

:lol: fat prick

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Wolves fans are supposedly well up for him returning "home" to them.

Home is Bolton though but Allardyce would be going back to where he was 9 years ago if he went there.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

claus jensens guitar
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by claus jensens guitar » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

I was chatting to a Newcastle fan about our up and coming game and he said "Allardyce is trying to buy Diarra but it won't solve the problems of playing our best players out of position or leaving them on the bench". He played a full strength team against Stoke on Sunday and drew, surely that's the first time he's played a full strength team against lower league opposition ?

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Kind of pleased

Kind of disappointed

Kind of sorry for him

Hero to zero in less than nine months
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"