Links to other clubs forums

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Links to other clubs forums

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 pm

7 out of 10 Couple of guesses.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:21 pm

9/10 Take a bow.

Jon Carr
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Jon Carr » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi All,
I have various registration plates that bare name W BO7TON. And WBO7TUN.
I am open to sensible offers for this private number plate and I am going to sell.
It is sensible to act swiftly if you was to be interested in purchasing, before he possibly sells or enters it onto a well known auction website, before any VAT or commissions are payable.
If you wish to discuss the number plate please contact me direct on 07895 583 765,
Thank you for your time in this matter.

Please note this registration mark can only be assigned to a vehicle registered after march 2007 and on wards ie a 07, 57, 08, 58 plate etc or it can be held on a DVLA V750 document at a cost of £25 per year until you are ready to assign it to a vehicle

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Jon Carr wrote:Hi All,
I have various registration plates that bare name W BO7TON. And WBO7TUN.
I am open to sensible offers for this private number plate and I am going to sell.
It is sensible to act swiftly if you was to be interested in purchasing, before he possibly sells or enters it onto a well known auction website, before any VAT or commissions are payable.
If you wish to discuss the number plate please contact me direct on 07895 583 765,
Thank you for your time in this matter.

Please note this registration mark can only be assigned to a vehicle registered after march 2007 and on wards ie a 07, 57, 08, 58 plate etc or it can be held on a DVLA V750 document at a cost of £25 per year until you are ready to assign it to a vehicle
Sell it Freedman!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:58 pm

What so he can sell it Billy Davies in summer at a loss?!
Reminds me of a mate who got his girlfriend's name tattooed on his arm a week before she dumped him.

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:49 pm

LeverEnd wrote:What so he can sell it Billy Davies in summer at a loss?!
Reminds me of a mate who got his girlfriend's name tattooed on his arm a week before she dumped him.
Because he had his girlfriends name tattooed on his arm? either that or she did it just to take the piss out of him.
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Does anyone know of any York City threads, I'm trying to get a programme for yesterdays game as couldn't find a programme seller on the day and the club shop said they didn't sell them.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.