Match Thread

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12826
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:27 pm

Match Thread

Post by boltonboris » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Still think they'd be better on the main Trotters board.. Bit o' feedback from me
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 34684
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Match Thread

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm

How do I mark them all as having been read?
I don't need fun to have alcohol

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Match Thread

Post by Prufrock » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:04 pm

I haven't worked that out yet, or why that is even back as a sub-forum. Pointless. Stick 'em in the normal Trotters one.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: Match Thread

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Can't you mark forum read?

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3107
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Match Thread

Post by Dujon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 am

And they call septuagenarians "dumb" or "stupid". :whack:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 34684
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Match Thread

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 am

Dujon wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 am
And they call septuagenarians "dumb" or "stupid". :whack:
With good reason. That aside, how do you mark them all as having been read? :)
I don't need fun to have alcohol

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12497
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Match Thread

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 am
Dujon wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 am
And they call septuagenarians "dumb" or "stupid". :whack:
With good reason. That aside, how do you mark them all as having been read? :)
This is a little odd. In Internet Explorer I click on the pulldown 'Forum' menu at the top. This gives me six options including 'Mark topics read'. However, when using Edge the menu only gives me four options, not including 'Mark topics read'. So I conclude it must somehow be browser dependent.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: Match Thread

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Internet Explorer? :shock: no one is that dumb shurely? :shock:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 34684
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Match Thread

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 am
Dujon wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 am
And they call septuagenarians "dumb" or "stupid". :whack:
With good reason. That aside, how do you mark them all as having been read? :)
This is a little odd. In Internet Explorer I click on the pulldown 'Forum' menu at the top. This gives me six options including 'Mark topics read'. However, when using Edge the menu only gives me four options, not including 'Mark topics read'. So I conclude it must somehow be browser dependent.
Yip. I only get the four options, Monty, both at work and at home, and none of them are 'mark all as read'.
I don't need fun to have alcohol

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12497
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Match Thread

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:57 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 am
Dujon wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 am
And they call septuagenarians "dumb" or "stupid". :whack:
With good reason. That aside, how do you mark them all as having been read? :)
This is a little odd. In Internet Explorer I click on the pulldown 'Forum' menu at the top. This gives me six options including 'Mark topics read'. However, when using Edge the menu only gives me four options, not including 'Mark topics read'. So I conclude it must somehow be browser dependent.
Yip. I only get the four options, Monty, both at work and at home, and none of them are 'mark all as read'.
Sounds like a job for DJBlu. TW must like Internet Explorer but not some other browsers. Not sure what Dujon uses but he and AT seem to have no trouble.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: Match Thread

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 pm

I use Chrome and Opera. Both work for me. Opera tends to be quite hit and miss on sites but seems to behave on here :)

PS - no one likes IE ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest