Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
StuntPegg
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:52 am

Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by StuntPegg » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:23 pm

On my channel I like to do as much as I can for charity, I have done a 12 Hour Live Stream, poured gunk all over myself, had the weirdest baths, ran 10 miles and now for something BIGGER! I want to climb an active, dangerous Volcano! However, I need some support because I want to know people are behind me! All I ask is for you to go like this, if I hit 45 likes I will climb the volcano, then later in the year make a project that will go to charity. So far, I have raised nearly £500 for Mental Health charity through y youtube channel, I plan on hitting £1000 this year! Please help by hitting the like button on this video! (LINKED BELOW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcn2wftkRdY

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8150
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Anyone?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12049
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Hoboh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm surprised to find the Mod's are 'inactive'.
Problem is, mention charity and it throws folk for a while, to me the blokes an adrenalin junkie who likes posting clips and probably pics on social media, no mercy there then!

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35125
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost in the Rubaiyat.

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:12 pm
I'm surprised to find the Mod's are 'inactive'.
Problem is, mention charity and it throws folk for a while, to me the blokes an adrenalin junkie who likes posting clips and probably pics on social media, no mercy there then!
Mods are not "inactive" Hoboh, I've already deleted two blatant ads today. I might be wrong, but I think StuntPegg is a young kid (girl). I'm sure she means well so ignore at will. It won't last long; free holiday adrenalin trips are a bit yeasterday. :wink:
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12049
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Hoboh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:52 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:34 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:12 pm
I'm surprised to find the Mod's are 'inactive'.
Problem is, mention charity and it throws folk for a while, to me the blokes an adrenalin junkie who likes posting clips and probably pics on social media, no mercy there then!
Mods are not "inactive" Hoboh, I've already deleted two blatant ads today. I might be wrong, but I think StuntPegg is a young kid (girl). I'm sure she means well so ignore at will. It won't last long; free holiday adrenalin trips are a bit yeasterday. :wink:
That wasn't a dig tbh more a play on the 'active' :D
A girl? well that explains the social media bit then :P

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 22152
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm

I might donate if you can take Hoboh with you.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12049
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Hoboh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm
I might donate if you can take Hoboh with you.
Best not take you there would be an eruption.

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8341
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:13 am

Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm
I might donate if you can take Hoboh with you.
Best not take you there would be an eruption.
Got the hots for him have you? :wink:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12049
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Hoboh » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:29 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:13 am
Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm
I might donate if you can take Hoboh with you.
Best not take you there would be an eruption.
Got the hots for him have you? :wink:
Doesn't really stir my magma to be honest :wink: Although I am partial to a bit of pyroclastic rock now and then.

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8341
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:29 am
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:13 am
Hoboh wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm
I might donate if you can take Hoboh with you.
Best not take you there would be an eruption.
Got the hots for him have you? :wink:
Doesn't really stir my magma to be honest :wink: Although I am partial to a bit of pyroclastic rock now and then.
Hmmm, smells a bit... :wink:

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 2743
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by DJBlu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 pm

This will be allowed in here however any more in other forums then they'll be deleted.

StuntPegg
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:52 am

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by StuntPegg » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm not sure why I can't post my Bolton football match day episodes? A lot of Bolton fans enjoy it, as I interview Bolton fans and record fans in the stadium home and away.

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 2743
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: Climbing an ACTIVE DANGEROUS Volcano for CHARITY

Post by DJBlu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:23 pm

StuntPegg wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:13 pm
I'm not sure why I can't post my Bolton football match day episodes? A lot of Bolton fans enjoy it, as I interview Bolton fans and record fans in the stadium home and away.
I'm sure that posting 3 threads to 1 youtube video is more than enough also. If you wish to add a video to a match thread please do so, just don't go posting thread upon thread of links to youtube.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests