Stood all I can stands I can stands no more.

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Stood all I can stands I can stands no more.

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:53 am

Been on the official website since day one more or less but have been driven away by txt spkng prepubsecent tools with nothing to say.

Come on you whites.

tc

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:56 am

hi m8 cum in luk round!

Joking, joking!! :wink:

Welcome

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Stood all I can stands I can stands no more.

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:10 pm

coffeymagic wrote:Been on the official website since day one more or less but have been driven away by txt spkng prepubsecent tools with nothing to say.

Come on you whites.

tc
It took you this long?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:27 pm

Welcome squire, this is a place for all disgruntled non text speaking folk to vent their frustrations at the 'kidz' that are destroying society...

.. Just ask Tangodancer

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:50 pm

don't worry you get bad marks from teacher on here if you don't punctuate every word.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:59 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:don't worry you get bad marks from teacher on here if you don't punctuate every word.
you maye should want to start this sentance wiv a capitol d :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:00 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:hi m8 cum in luk round!

Joking, joking!! :wink:

Welcome
Yes, what he meant to say was 'Hi mattttte commme in look arround'

:wink:

Oh, and welcome :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:05 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:don't worry you get bad marks from teacher on here if you don't punctuate every word.
you maye should want to start this sentance wiv a capitol d :mrgreen:
ye im no gud wi d spelling fink

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:42 pm

Welcome. :D

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:54 pm

Welcome, tc - the language police eradicate text speak quickly here because we have a lot of old folks as members (like Tango and Dujon :wink: ).
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:42 pm

A huge welcome to anyone responsible for the majestic Normid Nomad. Still my favourite (regular) Wanderers fanzine ever, and I edited Tripe 'n' Trotters for two years... :wink:

Enjoy T-W, make y'sen at home. New folks usually get going by explaining their first game, biggest hero, worst experience, favourite game and suchlike, but I see you're already writing campaigning e-mails to the club! Have fun TC.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Re: Stood all I can stands I can stands no more.

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:52 pm

coffeymagic wrote:Been on the official website since day one more or less but have been driven away by txt spkng prepubsecent tools with nothing to say.

Come on you whites.

tc
Welcome!! We frown on such nonsence here, driving it out like a Witchfinder General or Mcarthy at the Kremlin(bastard!!). No we require the highest standards or speellimg and grammer%:wink:

No, seriously we do!!! :evil:

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:33 am

OK, a little history.

Started watching the Superwhites in the days of John McGovern graduating from the Lever End with my dad and the Manny Road with my grandad to the Burnden Paddock with the two other Wanderers fans from school.

I've seen it all. Shite shite and even more shite but still keep the faith.

Memorable games? For some reason Stockport away 2-2 in the FRT still sticks in my mind. I think it was because I was there the night Wayne Entwistle earned his wages. When we got back on the travel club bus (it got lost on the way to Stockport) I got 'we're all going to Wemberlee' going. And we did.

That game sums Wanderers fans up in my book. 2-0 down with a minute to go we're all singing 'We've got the worst team in the land..' going through each of the players names one by one. Then two goals in a minute we've done a complete 180* turn and 'We've got the best team in the land' is ringing out.

Like most of my generation I'd say Doncaster away was the low point, closley followed by Halifax.

Favourite manager has to be Rioch but some of the football we played under Todd in our 1,000 goals and 2,345 points season was second to none.

I consider myself a founding Walkden white and like to think there's still a space in the back of an Astramax van reserved for me if I should choose to use Moggertours again.

I've been in Scotland for about 8 years now and only manage to get down a couple of times a year. Everything has changed and nothing has changed. The same old faces with the same old moans. Just the bellies are a bit bigger and the hair is a little greyer.

Phil Neal out!

tc
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:41 pm

coffeymagic wrote:OK, a little history.

Started watching the Superwhites in the days of John McGovern graduating from the Lever End with my dad and the Manny Road with my grandad to the Burnden Paddock with the two other Wanderers fans from school.

I've seen it all. Shite shite and even more shite but still keep the faith.

Memorable games? For some reason Stockport away 2-2 in the FRT still sticks in my mind. I think it was because I was there the night Wayne Entwistle earned his wages. When we got back on the travel club bus (it got lost on the way to Stockport) I got 'we're all going to Wemberlee' going. And we did.

That game sums Wanderers fans up in my book. 2-0 down with a minute to go we're all singing 'We've got the worst team in the land..' going through each of the players names one by one. Then two goals in a minute we've done a complete 180* turn and 'We've got the best team in the land' is ringing out.

Like most of my generation I'd say Doncaster away was the low point, closley followed by Halifax.

Favourite manager has to be Rioch but some of the football we played under Todd in our 1,000 goals and 2,345 points season was second to none.

I consider myself a founding Walkden white and like to think there's still a space in the back of an Astramax van reserved for me if I should choose to use Moggertours again.

I've been in Scotland for about 8 years now and only manage to get down a couple of times a year. Everything has changed and nothing has changed. The same old faces with the same old moans. Just the bellies are a bit bigger and the hair is a little greyer.

Phil Neal out!

tc
As a Walkden White I've used Moggertours on more than one occasion! its a good crack, but he does rip you off!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:54 pm

Welcome friend. As said (and much maligned) Tangodancer, you have my full permission to say "bollux" to anyone you wish here. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:54 pm

Coffey one thing before you settle in.
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUP????

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:41 pm

Porrohman wrote:Coffey one thing before you settle in.
Is that Chris Waddle on your avatar Porrohman?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:42 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Stuart Adamson - are they lookalikes?
Last edited by Montreal Wanderer on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:43 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Stuart Adamson
I won't even try to know who he is!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:44 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Stuart Adamson
I won't even try to know who he is!
Quite right - him being a Scot and all...