BEING A TRUE BOLTON FAN

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 am

Hiya Milsie!
Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the site..... :D
Businesswoman of the year.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Welcome from far away too, millsie
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

millsie1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: HITCH HIKE

Post by millsie1 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
millsie1 wrote:my good friend and fellow fan would like me to tell you that when i was hitch hikeing to games i use to have a black and white top hat a black and white cape and a black and whie walking stick well it was my grandads shooting stick you just dont see anything like that any more do you remember the lad who use to run on to the pitch at every game and say a prayer in the centre of the pitch? does any of you remember graham who new everything about BOLTON? he used to stand out side ticket office every game near to ruth you must know ruth sold programmes out side ground
I remember Graham, Ruth and Dave Hollins! Great memories Millsie. Are they still alive?
I hope so but dont know i would like to know

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm

millsie1 wrote:
millsie1 wrote:my good friend and fellow fan would like me to tell you that when i was hitch hikeing to games i use to have a black and white top hat a black and white cape and a black and whie walking stick well it was my grandads shooting stick you just dont see anything like that any more do you remember the lad who use to run on to the pitch at every game and say a prayer in the centre of the pitch? does any of you remember graham who new everything about BOLTON? he used to stand out side ticket office every game near to ruth you must know ruth sold programmes out side ground
I remember Graham, Ruth and Dave Hollins! Great memories Millsie. Are they still alive?
I don't know about the other two, but Ruth's still going strong.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 pm

Come and millsie spill the beans with some nostalgia

!!!

millsie1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by millsie1 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:22 pm

warthog wrote:
millsie1 wrote:
I don't know about the other two, but Ruth's still going strong.
Daves going strong

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:15 am

Welcome Millsie - enjoy the site and spill the beans :-)

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:06 am

YOu still in the ticket office Millsie, or is that in the past?

millsie1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by millsie1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:49 pm

that was only at burnden mate, a long time ago, it seems now

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 pm

BEING A TRUE BOLTON FAN
Quite a statement.

Just out of interest Millsie, what would you say is/isn’t a true Bolton fan?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: naughty but nice?????????

Post by FD » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:49 pm

millsie1 wrote:ITS NAUGHTY PUTTING THE WHITES BEFORE MY WIFE BUT WHEN I DO ITS NICE NOW DO YOU UNDER STAND?
Not really mate, in truth you sound a bit of a tosser.

Welcome to the forum though...

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Part of the reason Batman was banned the first time was for chasing down new members and giving them abuse. Just a gentle reminder, which I'm sure people'll take in the spirit it's intended.

Why everyone has decided to jump all over millsie is lost on me, and I'm not singling anyone out, but let's knock it on the head. Ta.
Businesswoman of the year.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:06 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Part of the reason Batman was banned the first time was for chasing down new members and giving them abuse. Just a gentle reminder, which I'm sure people'll take in the spirit it's intended.

Why everyone has decided to jump all over millsie is lost on me, and I'm not singling anyone out, but let's knock it on the head. Ta.
That's a little ott, CH. Most people here are live and let live - and many seem to enjoy millsie's reminiscences.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

millsie1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by millsie1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:49 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
BEING A TRUE BOLTON FAN
Quite a statement.

Just out of interest Millsie, what would you say is/isn’t a true Bolton fan?
Hi millsie here , a true fan would not slag a fellow fan off, or boo .or slow hand clap there team, and would get behind them during hard times, Im sure you are a true fan , but not all are on this forum,(OOPS)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:08 am

No used to get mine from corner shop when I picked up me fags!!! Ah them was the days.

millsie1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by millsie1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 am

FD wrote:
millsie1 wrote:ITS NAUGHTY PUTTING THE WHITES BEFORE MY WIFE BUT WHEN I DO ITS NICE NOW DO YOU UNDER STAND?
Not really mate, in truth you sound a bit of a tosser.

Welcome to the forum though...
I hope you mean i make good pancakes, your very funny why waist your time on this forum mate ? you should be on a stage