hi from spain

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mar1N
Hopeful
Hopeful

hi from spain

Post by Mar1N » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 am

hi guys.
im from spain,santander (north spain) . the first thing...my english is very poor so sorry.
i will try to make u guys easy to read me :D .
I want to know all your opinions about ebi smolarek. the last year was...Disappointing cuz we thought he would be our "jesucrist" but he had never show his skill(on santander).

sorry again for my english.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Re: hi from spain

Post by communistworkethic » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:27 am

Mar1N wrote:hi guys.
im from spain,santander (north spain) . the first thing...my english is very poor so sorry.
i will try to make u guys easy to read me :D .
I want to know all your opinions about ebi smolarek. the last year was...Disappointing cuz we thought he would be our "jesucrist" but he had never show his skill(on santander).

sorry again for my english.
Hola. no se preocupe. su inglés es mejor que mucha gente de Inglaterra.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Mar1N
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mar1N » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 am

jajajja thx.your spanish is really good 2 :D

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 pm

He hasn't shown much of his skill here either because he hasn't played very much. Welcome by the way.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Bienvenido amigo. Mi Espanol no es perfecto, a veces bastante bien, otra veces bastante mal. Tu hablas El "Espanol" en Santander, o Catalan? Creo que su lengua no es lo mismo alla?

Speak in English when you can. It's better than my Spanish. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:11 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Bienvenido amigo. Mi Espanol no es perfecto, a veces bastante bien, otra veces bastante mal. Tu hablas El "Espanol" en Santander, o Catalan? Creo que su lengua no es lo mismo alla?

Basque more likely than Catalan I think Tango, but Castellano more than either, perhaps.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:14 pm

William the White wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Bienvenido amigo. Mi Espanol no es perfecto, a veces bastante bien, otra veces bastante mal. Tu hablas El "Espanol" en Santander, o Catalan? Creo que su lengua no es lo mismo alla?

Basque more likely than Catalan I think Tango, but Castellano more than either, perhaps.
Santander, you're probably right WTW.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:47 am

WTF?????????? :shock:

Hey Amigos, sorry did not realise this was a Baca love in Zone.
I been in the Nou camp (no I ain't a scummy Manc), you lot were playing some ETA team ? played in Red and White, errr Athletico Bilboard or somethin' like that, good game too.
'Course I done the tour an all that so I felt a slight obligation to support yous lot (the fact your shop did not sell any other clubs shirts in particulr Bilboards and the fact I'd look a bit of a tit jumping up and yelling go on billboard, get in my son, whilst wareing a Barca shirt surrounded by about 65,000 of the home mob, every single man jack amonst would willingly move aside to let in the dreaded spanish riot cop, Robocops with a tan! get at me and trust me there were hundreds of um!) so there you go.
Any way back to my point yer alright you lot are so welcome and shut door behind you, gas costs you know.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:27 am

hoboh2o wrote:

WTF?????????? :shock:

Hey Amigos, sorry did not realise this was a Baca love in Zone.
I been in the Nou camp (no I ain't a scummy Manc), you lot were playing some ETA team ? played in Red and White, errr Athletico Bilboard or somethin' like that, good game too.
'Course I done the tour an all that so I felt a slight obligation to support yous lot (the fact your shop did not sell any other clubs shirts in particulr Bilboards and the fact I'd look a bit of a tit jumping up and yelling go on billboard, get in my son, whilst wareing a Barca shirt surrounded by about 65,000 of the home mob, every single man jack amonst would willingly move aside to let in the dreaded spanish riot cop, Robocops with a tan! get at me and trust me there were hundreds of um!) so there you go.
Any way back to my point yer alright you lot are so welcome and shut door behind you, gas costs you know.
Could anyone translate into English? :crazy:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:02 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry was on the Vino last night

:oops: :oops: :oops:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:53 am

Hola, como estas?
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Mar1N
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mar1N » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:26 pm

first , spanish (the Language from spain)
, catalan (the Language from catauña,spain)
,vasco (the Language from Pais vasco(next to santander),spain)
please you guys after all the match try to make a Summary of the match (ebi's match).

good luck with the team.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Mar1N wrote:first , spanish (the Language from spain)
, catalan (the Language from catauña,spain)
,vasco (the Language from Pais vasco(next to santander),spain)
please you guys after all the match try to make a Summary of the match (ebi's match).

good luck with the team.
We do - on the home page - e.g. http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/bolton/What_If-753 for the last match
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.