New Poster

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:23 pm

lancashire_hotpot wrote:Alreet just registered today been on here before under a different name but back now as lancashire_hotpot. Support Whites because i live in Bolton aint one of them tossers who decides not to supoort their home club. Best player Kevin Davies by a mile hes my favourite player of any team in any leauge, just because hes hard, honest and not a TART! Football's overun by them in my opinion but Kev aint one of em' ... Propper Lad. Anyway thats me look forward to arguing wi you all.
1. who were you before?
2. why not start your own thread rather than joining this one, it'll be more personal

lancashire_hotpot
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by lancashire_hotpot » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:24 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
lancashire_hotpot wrote:Alreet just registered today been on here before under a different name but back now as lancashire_hotpot. Support Whites because i live in Bolton aint one of them tossers who decides not to supoort their home club. Best player Kevin Davies by a mile hes my favourite player of any team in any leauge, just because hes hard, honest and not a TART! Football's overun by them in my opinion but Kev aint one of em' ... Propper Lad. Anyway thats me look forward to arguing wi you all.
1. who were you before?
2. why not start your own thread rather than joining this one, it'll be more personal
White_Knight and ye you're right i should have done, ah well.