Why No Number 10?

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm

Why exactly did you join the site? Are you just a bored kid looking for a bit of keyboard bravado? Red is not a favourite colour here, we're White supporters all.

At best a rapid change of heart and behave yourself. At worst, a quick goodbye. Choice is yours.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:30 am

why do you support man utd? cos they're good

so i put to thee, if man utd got into some shit. glazers put them into administration, they got relegated and played teams like blackpool every week would you turn out?

answer is of course no. which is why for me is why people like you are the turd on the bottom of a citeh fans boot, and the fookin well says somert

reddy!
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by reddy! » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:11 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:why do you support man utd? cos they're good

so i put to thee, if man utd got into some shit. glazers put them into administration, they got relegated and played teams like blackpool every week would you turn out?

answer is of course no. which is why for me is why people like you are the turd on the bottom of a citeh fans boot, and the fookin well says somert

Don't agree with this at all, in fact if united went down im sure they would have an even better support. No more day-trippers, and tourists at old trafford and ticket prices massively reduced. Glazers would be gone, FCUM supporters would flock back to Old Trafford. The atmosphere would be alive again, however the football may not be world class.

This scenario could become more than an idea when the Glazers leave because of the huge debt they will leave in the club. Having spoken to my 'red' friends about this subject,who supported united since the 70's when they got relegated,and they are not alone, I'm sure that true MUFC supporters would then become regulars at Old Trafford once again.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:33 pm

if you re-read what i put reddy, which was directed at jordAn.WS22 you'll see that actually we don't disagree at all. my point is that jordAn.WS22 is one of these day-trippers and tourists.

jordAn.WS22
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jordAn.WS22 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:54 pm

if you re-read what i put reddy, which was directed at jordAn.WS22 you'll see that actually we don't disagree at all. my point is that jordAn.WS22 is one of these day-trippers and tourists.
Erm, Im a Bolton fan mate?
And im certainly not a tourist.
I hardly ever carry a camera.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:53 am

really?? (re-reads) :shock:

well done for the most confusing introduction ever :mrgreen: