New Member!! Hellooo

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LHBWFC
Hopeful
Hopeful

New Member!! Hellooo

Post by LHBWFC » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello,

I have only recently joined im a season ticket holder that sits in the east stand lower.

I used to be on wanderersways until the mods decided to ban me because I didnt agree with there opinions. The site was a click for all the mods especially Carlos and Traf! Id love to meet them in real life!

Anyway, thats me

Phil

potter1989bwfc
Promising
Promising

Post by potter1989bwfc » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Welcome, have fun on this site...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello. This should be fun, or not, as the case may be. Welcome in anyway. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: New Member!! Hellooo

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

LHBWFC wrote:Hello,

I have only recently joined im a season ticket holder that sits in the east stand lower.

I used to be on wanderersways until the mods decided to ban me because I didnt agree with there opinions. The site was a click for all the mods especially Carlos and Traf! Id love to meet them in real life!

Anyway, thats me

Phil
Welcome LHBWFC.

By the way, what makes you think they don't post on here too?
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

LHBWFC
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by LHBWFC » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:

Anyway, thats me

Phil
Welcome LHBWFC.

By the way, what makes you think they don't post on here too?
They most probably do but im just saying what they are like.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Welcome, Phil. The mods here are relatively reasonable people - one would only get banned for starting flamewars, continuous windup attempts, promulgating racist/homophobic opinions, constant personal attacks - the usual thing - and one does get warnings. It is certainly okay to hold different opinions from the powers that be. The WW mods may also be here under different names - but likely just as members.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome, Phil. The mods here are relatively reasonable people - one would only get banned for starting flamewars, continuous windup attempts, promulgating racist/homophobic opinions, constant personal attacks - the usual thing - and one does get warnings. It is certainly okay to hold different opinions from the powers that be. The WW mods may also be here under different names - but likely just as members.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keeping quiet now :shock:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 pm

hoboh2o wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome, Phil. The mods here are relatively reasonable people - one would only get banned for starting flamewars, continuous windup attempts, promulgating racist/homophobic opinions, constant personal attacks - the usual thing - and one does get warnings. It is certainly okay to hold different opinions from the powers that be. The WW mods may also be here under different names - but likely just as members.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keeping quiet now :shock:
You just opened a bottle of Schweppes, Hobo?

Welcome, LH/Phil.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Anyway, thats me

Phil
Hello, hello.
You'll be reet on here - our closed-shop union-member-only policy states that we're not allowed to be in a clique.... :wink:

Enjoy the site and welcome!
Businesswoman of the year.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 am

Welcome aboard.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Does the LH make you a Little Hulton-er? If so, I don't want any trouble mate

SuperWhiteWarrior
Promising
Promising

Post by SuperWhiteWarrior » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Welcome to the forum
Where The One And Only Wanderers

Traf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Traf » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Anyway, thats me

Phil
Hmmmmmmmm, Phil's telling porkies.

He got banned for personally abusing (verbal abuse and physical threats) no less than 7 other members on separate occasions. Plus he took it upon himself to challenge most decisions made by the admin team over a period of a few days.

His final ban came came for telling the admin team to F**K Off for being a set of C**ts.

If we're going to tell tales out of school, Phil: at least tell it straight.

Most people on here will eventually admit that Wanderersways is very liberal minded, but some things you just can't do.

I don't post on here that often, but I do read it quite a lot: I find that it's a better forum for football-related topics, WW is just funnier.

I am the resurrection and I am the light
I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Welcome, LH, for what I'm sure will be a long and enjoyable liaison... :wink:

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:02 am

Old Trafford wrote:

Anyway, thats me

Phil
Hmmmmmmmm, Phil's telling porkies.

He got banned for personally abusing (verbal abuse and physical threats) no less than 7 other members on separate occasions. Plus he took it upon himself to challenge most decisions made by the admin team over a period of a few days.

His final ban came came for telling the admin team to F**K Off for being a set of C**ts.

If we're going to tell tales out of school, Phil: at least tell it straight.

Most people on here will eventually admit that Wanderersways is very liberal minded, but some things you just can't do.

I don't post on here that often, but I do read it quite a lot: I find that it's a better forum for football-related topics, WW is just funnier.
Youre banter section's quite funny from time to time I'll give you that. Even if you do spend half the time slagging off this board.

Traf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Traf » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:14 am

We don't really slag you off that much.
No more than you slag us off.
I think there's more of a mutual respect between the two most popular Wanderers sites.

It's the small fish like Rivals and the Bolton News forum who really don't like us.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 am

Old Trafford wrote:We don't really slag you off that much.
I think there's more of a mutual respect between the two most popular Wanderers sites.

It's the small fish like Rivals and the Bolton News forum who really don't like us.
Does that really class as a "forum"?

When you read it, it comes across as the collective ramblings of kids from a "special school"!

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Old Trafford wrote:We don't really slag you off that much.

I notice you don't even mention Bolton Banter.

Good. As it should be...
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

Traf
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Traf » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Rivals & BN are small fish.

Bolton Banter is a barnacle or plankton.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Old Trafford wrote:Rivals & BN are small fish.

Bolton Banter is a barnacle or plankton.
Nice aviator, Traf.

Were they giving them out at Nando's? :wink:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"